BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Cleanses, illuminates, hydrates all day and removes makeup

Truth On the Glow Cleansing Cloths, with vitamin C and jojoba seed oil, clean, hydrate and illuminate the complexion in one easy step. These quilted makeup remover wipes instantly sweep away dirt and oil. A true joy to use, the uplifting citrus scent invigorates skin and brightens the spirits. Instantly, the complexion is fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Vitamin C–Ole’s “gold standard” for brightening

Jojoba seed oil–helps hydrate and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Gluconolactone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Coco-Glucoside, Aroma/Flavor, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Propylene Glycol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Pullulan, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ubiquinone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Sulfite, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Linalool.

• Can you buy these in store or only online?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at...1 Answers
Kaitlin A.
Apo, AP
These make my skin feel so refreshed and smooth and soft. They have the sweetest, softest smell, ever. I bought these for an upcoming trip but I will have to replace them before the trip because I just like them too much.
Kim K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these. They smell amazing and get all of my makeup off, even waterproof mascara. Perfect size to throw in my gym bag! A little on the expensive side, but they are so good to my skin that I keep buying.
JaShayra H.
These are amazing at removing makeup without leaving a film or residue on your face. They smell great and did not make me break out like many face wipes in the past. Would definitely buy these again.
Ashlee H.
I like these for on the go mornings. My face feels refreshed and looks brighter. I don't know that this has long term effects though tbh so if your looking for something that is benefits over time I'd suggest truth serum but this is still good for waking up your face in the morning.
Alexia R.
My permanent supply of wipes. These do a wonderful job of not only taking off makeup remnants, but they also show results with moisture and brightness. The cost is pretty competitive compared to other brands as well. Plus, they smell great!
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My absolute favorite makeup wipes. After a long night at a club or bar, sometimes you just aren't even trying to wash your face. Using these not only gets all of the makeup off very quickly but they also make your skin so fresh and tingly afterwards.
Heather R.
Pembroke Pines
Although these smell AMAZING, my skin feels dry after using them and I feel like I need to apply moisturizer immediately after. This isn't the case with other cleansing cloths. Sad because I love Ole products and I really wanted to love this one as well.
Kristi C.
Hartselle, AL
Y'all! These are the best cleansing cloths I've ever used. They smell amazing and really brighten the skin. I love the entire Ole Truth line, but these are probably my favorite.
Medinah A.
Justice, IL
Smells good and cleans the face well! I use the whole line. The cost is not that bad especially when buying bundles. I love all Ole Henricksen products!
Dana S.
I am generally not a fan of makeup wipes. These are great though. They feel great, don’t break me out and leave a glow on my skin.
Hannah B.
Des Moines
Can you buy these in store or only online?
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at Marshalls and TJ Maxx? If so, do you consider products at these stores as expired? I've had Lush employees tell me to avoid these types of stores' makeup
Kaitlyn F.