BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Cleanses, illuminates, hydrates all day and removes makeup

Truth On the Glow Cleansing Cloths, with vitamin C and jojoba seed oil, clean, hydrate and illuminate the complexion in one easy step. These quilted makeup remover wipes instantly sweep away dirt and oil. A true joy to use, the uplifting citrus scent invigorates skin and brightens the spirits. Instantly, the complexion is fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Vitamin C–Ole’s “gold standard” for brightening

Jojoba seed oil–helps hydrate and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Gluconolactone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Coco-Glucoside, Aroma/Flavor, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Propylene Glycol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Pullulan, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ubiquinone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Sulfite, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Linalool.

• Can you buy these in store or only online?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at...1 Answers
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
These are my go to face Cleansing wipes! They're the most convenient product I use since I can use them on the go! I even use them at night occasionally when I'm too exhausted to wash my face. They remove make-up very easily and have a great citrus/orange scent! Very easy to use!
Taylor Z.
Pensacola, FL
This is a must have!! I always keep these in my bathroom for easy access! Easily removes all make up with out drying out skin or making you work too hard! Smells great and gets the job done! Highly recommended for any and all skin types !
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
Obsessed with these cleansing cloths! They are so worth the price! They make my face feel youthful and clean. I feel it really does help clear breakouts. These have been a regular purchase for me when it comes to cleaning face cloths!
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are awesome. They smell amazing and do a great getting rid of all traces of make up. I gave these a try because I love the truth serum by ole henriksen and I'm glad I went for it, these are better than any cloths I've used.
Rachel L.
De Pere, WI
THESE SMELL AMAZING!!! They also remove ALL of my makeup (even water proof mascara and liquid to matte lipstick). While I rarely just use makeup wipes at night, for sleepovers and travel, I'm comfortable using just these wipes.
Julia M.
This is a traveling must. I use it every time I travel and then also keep extra in my purse. I have combination skin and these clothes cleanse my face without drying it out or putting a residue of oil. I would rate this a 9/10 and recommend them highly.
Erica O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love these wipes! I have a face washing routine and these are always the last item I use before moisturizing. They work really great to get the last of my make up off my skin and keep it looking really fresh. I would definitely recommend them!
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
These have my absolute favorite smell!!! Like I instantly feel clean and fresh it's so citrusy. It does slightly irritate my sensitive skin but I still really enjoy these wipes. Such a good pick me up feeling in the morning!
Taylor M.
Cumberland, MD
Love this! Gets all of my makeup off without irritating or drying my skin out. Not to mention, the smell is amazing! No more break outs after using this product! Highly recommend to anyone who is in need of cleansing cloths!
Kaitlin A.
Apo, AP
These make my skin feel so refreshed and smooth and soft. They have the sweetest, softest smell, ever. I bought these for an upcoming trip but I will have to replace them before the trip because I just like them too much.
Hannah B.
Des Moines
Can you buy these in store or only online?
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at Marshalls and TJ Maxx? If so, do you consider products at these stores as expired? I've had Lush employees tell me to avoid these types of stores' makeup
Kaitlyn F.