BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pack of travel-friendly brightening wipes, with vitamin c and jojoba seed oil, to deeply cleanse, hydrate, and deliver a radiant glow. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…These Cleansing Cloths deep clean, provide essential hydration, and illuminate the complexion in one easy step. Each quilted cloth instantly sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup, purifying pores and delivering natural radiance. The uplifting citrus scent invigorates skin and brightens the spirits and instantly, the complexion is fresh and moisturized with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole believes everyone should feel their best at all times, so he created these cleansing cloths as a "portable spa" to freshen up and energize throughout the day. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 1 week:- 97% of users agree this product brightens skin - 94% of users agree this product hydrates skin - 91% of users agree this product creates healthier-looking skin see more...

Buy on Sephora
Megan M.
I can see why the scent of these might put off some users, but it is very much akin to an orange Dreamsicle--so using these is Heavenly for me and brings back happy memories! Only one cloth is needed to remove even a good deal of waterproof eye makeup, foundation, blush, and lip color, along with oil and grime. Henriksen formulates his products to work in tandem beautifully with each other. These sheets contain Vitamin C to brighten skin, micro algae to firm and boost collagen production, CoQ10 (necessary for skin repair and regeneration), and green tea to refresh and inhibit collagen breakdown. As with all of the products in the line, they are formulated without harmful parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Skin is left impeccably clean but never tight or uncomfortable (actually, quite soft and smooth). They are pricey--$6.00 gets you a mere ten towelettes, but I like them enough to spend $25.00 for sixty wipes. Yes, Neutrogena and other brands work as well, but I have a special affinity for Ole Henriksen. The reason? I've seen better results than with the majority of brands, and the products are so enjoyable to use that I'm willing to pay for the pleasure. Henriksen makes some audacious beauty claims, but it lives up to them--my skin is glowing as it hasn't since I was a teen!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I recently got these in a kit with the Truth Serum (which I love) and I have been super impressed with them! I like to use these wipes on the morning when I don't want to full on wash my face. They are so convenient and easy to use. They also leave my skin feeling super fresh and clean and ready for the day!
Kim K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these. They smell amazing and get all of my makeup off, even waterproof mascara. Perfect size to throw in my gym bag! A little on the expensive side, but they are so good to my skin that I keep buying.
Brittany S.
After having foundation tested on me at Sephora I was given a Truth On The Glow cleansing wipe to remove the product. The wipe itself was filled with extreme moisture and smelt strongly of orange creamsicle. The cleansing cloth removed all product in just one wipe leaving no filthy residue behind. My skin was left feeling nourished and refreshed. Instantly they became my favourite cleansing cloths! A plus to this product is that they are sold in different sizes. If you are unsure but would love to try you can always purchase the travel size to begin with and purchase a larger pack if satisfied!