BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Cleanses, illuminates, hydrates all day and removes makeup

Truth On the Glow Cleansing Cloths, with vitamin C and jojoba seed oil, clean, hydrate and illuminate the complexion in one easy step. These quilted makeup remover wipes instantly sweep away dirt and oil. A true joy to use, the uplifting citrus scent invigorates skin and brightens the spirits. Instantly, the complexion is fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Vitamin C–Ole’s “gold standard” for brightening

Jojoba seed oil–helps hydrate and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Gluconolactone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Coco-Glucoside, Aroma/Flavor, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Propylene Glycol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Pullulan, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ubiquinone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Sulfite, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Linalool.

Buy on Sephora*
Katniss G.
Needed new facial cleansing cloths, since the last ones I had were actually clogging my pores. Duh!
I bought a 30-pack of OLEHENRIKSEN Truth™ On the Glow Cleansing Cloths from Sephora and was on edge because I don't like purchasing beauty products without giving it a try for a few days. I'm so glad I took the chance.
My 1st reaction to the cleansing cloths was love at 1st wipe. Wow, I love the scent. I used 3 of them last night and my face and neck, both felt cleansed and refreshed right after.
As women, we always try to look our best. Ladies, don't forget about your neck. Your neck needs to look gorgeous too. I don't care how old you are, it's never too early or late to take care of your neck. Once you start seeing dark spots and fine lines, it's all downhill from there honey.
Keri D.
I bought the 100-count pack of these cleansing wipes to use as my morning cleanser. I’m not a morning person and have a more intensive night routine, so when I wake up in the morning all I need is to give my skin a quick refresh. These wipes don’t contain alcohol, which is a big plus for me. I don’t think the vitamin C is very potent since it’s a wipe, but I always felt clean and refreshed and ready for moisturizer after. These wipes have a good texture: not abrasive, but still not so thin that I feel like I’m using toilet paper. I only paid $30 for the 100-count at Sephora (and cut the sheets in half to actually get 200), so it’s awesome value for a good product from a top skincare brand. Bottom line, if you’re always thorough about removing your makeup at night and don’t want to spend another five minutes getting water everywhere in the morning, try cleansing wipes!
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
These are my go to for the morning routine. First they smell like skittles which is one of the best things about them. They also make my face feel so soft and clean before I put my makeup on. I can see a difference in my face after I use them and look bright and awake. I recommend these wipes to anyone looking for a nice way to wake up your face and get a beautiful glow!
Katrina M.
These wipes are great for a quick cleanse or removing product - even waterproof mascara. The scent is light and refreshing while not being too overpowering. The only reason that I am giving it four stores is that fact that towards the end of my first initial purchase, my skin would get slight redness and irritation for 5-10 minutes but then would go away after that.
Revere, MA
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy Bag years ago, but I find myself continuously going back to these facial wipes! They smells amazing, keep my skin hydrated, and wipe off makeup with ease. You'll love the citrusy scent and lightly exfoliating texture of the wipe!
Julia M.
This is a traveling must. I use it every time I travel and then also keep extra in my purse. I have combination skin and these clothes cleanse my face without drying it out or putting a residue of oil. I would rate this a 9/10 and recommend them highly.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I actually really enjoy these! I don’t enjoy the price point but for a face wipe they’re fantastic. They cleanse the skin and remove makeup effectively with a pleasant citrus scent that smells SO good. There aren’t many face wipes that I like so I’ll spend the extra money for these
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
These have my absolute favorite smell!!! Like I instantly feel clean and fresh it's so citrusy. It does slightly irritate my sensitive skin but I still really enjoy these wipes. Such a good pick me up feeling in the morning!
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Wipes were a great value at marshalls. I use them but I don’t feel they’re very useful. Not intended to remove makeup but I use it for that when I run out of my neutrogina wipes. Wouldn’t purchase them again.
Megan M.
I can see why the scent of these might put off some users, but it is very much akin to an orange Dreamsicle--so using these is Heavenly for me and brings back happy memories! Only one cloth is needed to remove even a good deal of waterproof eye makeup, foundation, blush, and lip color, along with oil and grime. Henriksen formulates his products to work in tandem beautifully with each other. These sheets contain Vitamin C to brighten skin, micro algae to firm and boost collagen production, CoQ10 (necessary for skin repair and regeneration), and green tea to refresh and inhibit collagen breakdown. As with all of the products in the line, they are formulated without harmful parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Skin is left impeccably clean but never tight or uncomfortable (actually, quite soft and smooth). They are pricey--$6.00 gets you a mere ten towelettes, but I like them enough to spend $25.00 for sixty wipes. Yes, Neutrogena and other brands work as well, but I have a special affinity for Ole Henriksen. The reason? I've seen better results than with the majority of brands, and the products are so enjoyable to use that I'm willing to pay for the pleasure. Henriksen makes some audacious beauty claims, but it lives up to them--my skin is glowing as it hasn't since I was a teen!
Revere, MA
Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at Marshalls and TJ Maxx? If so, do you consider products at these stores as expired? I've had Lush employees tell me to avoid these types of stores' makeup