BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Cleanses, illuminates, hydrates all day and removes makeup

Truth On the Glow Cleansing Cloths, with vitamin C and jojoba seed oil, clean, hydrate and illuminate the complexion in one easy step. These quilted makeup remover wipes instantly sweep away dirt and oil. A true joy to use, the uplifting citrus scent invigorates skin and brightens the spirits. Instantly, the complexion is fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Vitamin C–Ole’s “gold standard” for brightening

Jojoba seed oil–helps hydrate and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Gluconolactone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Coco-Glucoside, Aroma/Flavor, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Propylene Glycol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Pullulan, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ubiquinone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Sulfite, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Linalool.

• Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keri D.
I bought the 100-count pack of these cleansing wipes to use as my morning cleanser. I’m not a morning person and have a more intensive night routine, so when I wake up in the morning all I need is to give my skin a quick refresh. These wipes don’t contain alcohol, which is a big plus for me. I don’t think the vitamin C is very potent since it’s a wipe, but I always felt clean and refreshed and ready for moisturizer after. These wipes have a good texture: not abrasive, but still not so thin that I feel like I’m using toilet paper. I only paid $30 for the 100-count at Sephora (and cut the sheets in half to actually get 200), so it’s awesome value for a good product from a top skincare brand. Bottom line, if you’re always thorough about removing your makeup at night and don’t want to spend another five minutes getting water everywhere in the morning, try cleansing wipes!
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
These are my go to for the morning routine. First they smell like skittles which is one of the best things about them. They also make my face feel so soft and clean before I put my makeup on. I can see a difference in my face after I use them and look bright and awake. I recommend these wipes to anyone looking for a nice way to wake up your face and get a beautiful glow!
Erica O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love these wipes! I have a face washing routine and these are always the last item I use before moisturizing. They work really great to get the last of my make up off my skin and keep it looking really fresh. I would definitely recommend them!
Kaitlin A.
APO, CA
These make my skin feel so refreshed and smooth and soft. They have the sweetest, softest smell, ever. I bought these for an upcoming trip but I will have to replace them before the trip because I just like them too much.
Lelu F.
yukon
This is the best face wipes I have ever used. Smells like oranges and feels great on skin. It removes all makeup real easy. It is great for travel to refreshen too. I would recommend this to everyone.
Tina A.
Hamilton , OH
These wipes are the best when it comes to removing make up. I’ve never had an issue with them removing any long wear eyeliner, including KVD. These have a very pleasant citrus smell.
Revere, MA
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy Bag years ago, but I find myself continuously going back to these facial wipes! They smells amazing, keep my skin hydrated, and wipe off makeup with ease. You'll love the citrusy scent and lightly exfoliating texture of the wipe!
Julia M.
This is a traveling must. I use it every time I travel and then also keep extra in my purse. I have combination skin and these clothes cleanse my face without drying it out or putting a residue of oil. I would rate this a 9/10 and recommend them highly.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I actually really enjoy these! I don’t enjoy the price point but for a face wipe they’re fantastic. They cleanse the skin and remove makeup effectively with a pleasant citrus scent that smells SO good. There aren’t many face wipes that I like so I’ll spend the extra money for these
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
These have my absolute favorite smell!!! Like I instantly feel clean and fresh it's so citrusy. It does slightly irritate my sensitive skin but I still really enjoy these wipes. Such a good pick me up feeling in the morning!
Revere, MA
Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at Marshalls and TJ Maxx? If so, do you consider products at these stores as expired? I've had Lush employees tell me to avoid these types of stores' makeup