BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Cleanses, illuminates, hydrates all day and removes makeup

Truth On the Glow Cleansing Cloths, with vitamin C and jojoba seed oil, clean, hydrate and illuminate the complexion in one easy step. These quilted makeup remover wipes instantly sweep away dirt and oil. A true joy to use, the uplifting citrus scent invigorates skin and brightens the spirits. Instantly, the complexion is fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Vitamin C–Ole’s “gold standard” for brightening

Jojoba seed oil–helps hydrate and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Gluconolactone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Coco-Glucoside, Aroma/Flavor, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Propylene Glycol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Pullulan, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ubiquinone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Sulfite, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Linalool.

• Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at...1 Answers
Keri D.
I bought the 100-count pack of these cleansing wipes to use as my morning cleanser. I’m not a morning person and have a more intensive night routine, so when I wake up in the morning all I need is to give my skin a quick refresh. These wipes don’t contain alcohol, which is a big plus for me. I don’t think the vitamin C is very potent since it’s a wipe, but I always felt clean and refreshed and ready for moisturizer after. These wipes have a good texture: not abrasive, but still not so thin that I feel like I’m using toilet paper. I only paid $30 for the 100-count at Sephora (and cut the sheets in half to actually get 200), so it’s awesome value for a good product from a top skincare brand. Bottom line, if you’re always thorough about removing your makeup at night and don’t want to spend another five minutes getting water everywhere in the morning, try cleansing wipes!
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
These are my go to for the morning routine. First they smell like skittles which is one of the best things about them. They also make my face feel so soft and clean before I put my makeup on. I can see a difference in my face after I use them and look bright and awake. I recommend these wipes to anyone looking for a nice way to wake up your face and get a beautiful glow!
Christian Y.
Florence, MS
I expected to love these, but really didn't. They smell really great, just like the Truth Facial Water, but they were really dry and I already have drier skin in the first place. I don't like makeup wipes that are really wet and greasy feeling, but these were just too dry. I felt like I had to absolutely scrub to get my makeup off they were so dry, and it almost made my skin kind of hurt.
Tina A.
Hamilton , OH
These wipes are the best when it comes to removing make up. I’ve never had an issue with them removing any long wear eyeliner, including KVD. These have a very pleasant citrus smell.
Revere, MA
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy Bag years ago, but I find myself continuously going back to these facial wipes! They smells amazing, keep my skin hydrated, and wipe off makeup with ease. You'll love the citrusy scent and lightly exfoliating texture of the wipe!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I actually really enjoy these! I don’t enjoy the price point but for a face wipe they’re fantastic. They cleanse the skin and remove makeup effectively with a pleasant citrus scent that smells SO good. There aren’t many face wipes that I like so I’ll spend the extra money for these
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Wipes were a great value at marshalls. I use them but I don’t feel they’re very useful. Not intended to remove makeup but I use it for that when I run out of my neutrogina wipes. Wouldn’t purchase them again.
Liz P.
These are great for skincare in the go. They don’t remove makeup very well, but they’re very refreshing. They have a somewhat strong chemicalish citrus smell. They’re also a bit expensive. But they can help even out skin tone.
Megan M.
I can see why the scent of these might put off some users, but it is very much akin to an orange Dreamsicle--so using these is Heavenly for me and brings back happy memories! Only one cloth is needed to remove even a good deal of waterproof eye makeup, foundation, blush, and lip color, along with oil and grime. Henriksen formulates his products to work in tandem beautifully with each other. These sheets contain Vitamin C to brighten skin, micro algae to firm and boost collagen production, CoQ10 (necessary for skin repair and regeneration), and green tea to refresh and inhibit collagen breakdown. As with all of the products in the line, they are formulated without harmful parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Skin is left impeccably clean but never tight or uncomfortable (actually, quite soft and smooth). They are pricey--$6.00 gets you a mere ten towelettes, but I like them enough to spend $25.00 for sixty wipes. Yes, Neutrogena and other brands work as well, but I have a special affinity for Ole Henriksen. The reason? I've seen better results than with the majority of brands, and the products are so enjoyable to use that I'm willing to pay for the pleasure. Henriksen makes some audacious beauty claims, but it lives up to them--my skin is glowing as it hasn't since I was a teen!
L T.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best face wipes I have ever used. Smells like oranges and feels great on skin. It removes all makeup real easy. It is great for travel to refreshen too. I would recommend this to everyone.
Revere, MA
Has anyone had any luck finding these Cleansing Cloths at Marshalls and TJ Maxx? If so, do you consider products at these stores as expired? I've had Lush employees tell me to avoid these types of stores' makeup

Sephora