OLEHENRIKSEN Truth To Go Wipes

The truth is, sometimes there’s just no time for your usual skincare routine – that’s why Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes were created for when you’re on the go but still don’t want to neglect your skin. Top skincare, wherever you go!

Gentle, moisturising and age defying, Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes contain naturally based mild surfactants that remove dirt, grime and make-up while essential fatty acids nourish the skin and vitamin C and micro algae help to brighten, firm and smoothen it. It also contains green tea and rose water which inhibit collagen breakdown and calm the skin with its anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.

Water, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Oile) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzonate, Dehydrated Acid, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, (Chardonnay) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Extract), Simmondsia Vhinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Squalane & Ubiquinone, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil & Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Algae Extract & Pullulan, Fragrance (Tangerine & Vanilla)

Do you need to wash your face after using these face wipes ?
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth To Go Wipes ? How would people compare this to the cleanser?
Does these wipes come in the transform collection as well?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Truth To Go Wipes!
Beth H.
These smell amazing! I have honestly just tried them once but am looking forward to seeing how well they remove makeup. My skin felt so soft afterwards.
Isabel T.
I this the best wipe Cleanses, illuminates, hydrates all day and removes all impurity nice packages contain vitamin c and jojoba oil help my skin look iluminaste all day hydrate smell citrus and give this energy to my skin I use everyday any time #olehenriksen #influenster #influensteraward2020 #vitaminc #wipes #isabelbeautyshop 🧡🧡🧡OLEHENRIKSEN Truth To Go Wipes
Marissa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
i rarely use face wipes, but when i do it’s these! i use them after a hot yoga class or HIIT class, but they can also take off makeup at the end of the day! i am obsessed with the scent 🧡 these are the best face wipes!
Clementina  B.
Nashville, TN
Very refreshing. I use them when I’m in a pinch or too drunk to fully wash my face LOL. Highly recommend and I think they are better than the neutrogena ones
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
I got these as a Christmas set and the smell was way too strong and it left such a burning sensation on my skin. I did not feel like they did a good job so not worth the money. There are more price friendly options on the market.
Candice  S.
Martinsburg, WV
I found these wipes at TJ Maxx for 4.99, it said they're originally 8.99. These are the best wipes I have ever used! They get off every bit of makeup without scrubbing. They don't burn my eyes or skin, and don't leave my skin feeling sticky. Plus they smell amazing like oranges! I have also noticed a nice glow to my skin since I have started using these. I definitely will be looking to buy these again, even if it's for the full price!
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
The smell on these wipes are amazing. They are a little pricey but they do work. I have dry sensitive skin and these wipes do not irritate me in any way. I will be buying them again, but when they go on sale.
Akiko B.
I usually don’t use face wipe but this is my go-to when I need to take one with me (for camping). It works pretty well for wipe even to remove makeup. It is not perfect and would need to use multiple sheets if you have full makeup and sunblock.
Ivana  A.
Kissimmee, FL
I don’t normally use facial wipes but I was a bit in a rush so I used one to freshen up my face. I didn’t have any makeup in just moisturizer. I was surprised at how clean my face felt. I have oily skin and I was happy that It didn’t leave my face looking shiny. However, I didn’t give It 5 stars because after about 2 hrs my face was oily and shiny in pictures. So it’s good to freshen up but not to replace actually washing your face. I didn’t notice my skin looking brighter as I read in some other reviews.
Elyse B.
Milton, VT
Found these at a brand outlet and purchased every pack they had- I could not believe the price for such a good product. These have a permanent place in my gym bag- I use on my face and body following a workout. I like the smell- its citrusy and bright and I feel like I see a noticable difference in the brightness of my skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cynthia J.
Rialto, CA
il y a 3 ans
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth To Go Wipes ? How would people compare this to the cleanser?