BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Deeply cleanse your complexion with Ole Henriksen's Truth Sugar Glow™ Polishing Mask; a skin-refining face mask that works to brighten, revitalise and smoothen.

Enriched with Sugar, Honey and Pomegranate Seeds, the dirt-diminishing formula buffs away dead, dull skin cells and improves skin texture to reveal a smoother, more refined appearance.

Suitable for all skin types, its nourishing blend of Rose Hips and Pumpkin Extract revive radiance, whilst reigniting a youthful glow and leaving you with a soft, supple complexion.

Glycerin, Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Water (Aqua/Eau), Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Honey / Mel / Miel, Glyceryl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Punica Granatum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.

• Anyone used the Orgins brightening polisher? Is this similar to t...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a mask that will help brighten my skin. I have dr...4 Answers
  • I got 2 of these with my Sephora 100 points. I'm considering buyi...1 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Sugar Glow™ Polishing Mask
  • "Is there anything that I won't absolutely love by Ole Henriksen? I don't think so. I received this from Sephora as one of the beauty rewards and I'm sure I will be purchasing the full size soon! My skin is more supple, radiant and smooth after only the second treatment. I did notice a slight breakout here and there but my skin is sensitive so it was expected. " in 9 reviews
Samantha B.
Chickamauga, GA
This mask is the best thing I have used lately. At first I was a little skeptical because it was like rubbing a sticky mess all over my face. But this is the best smelling mask I have ever used. It was not too rough when washing off and my skin was the softest I’ve ever felt it. I wish they made this for the body as well. I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Alana S.
The best thing about this scrub is definitely the smell. It’s quite harsh on your skin, but it does leave your skin feeling really soft. It’s probably too harsh for people with acne but if you have good skin it might be a good addition to exfoliate. It left my face looking bright but it was too harsh on my skin. For the price I expected something better because it’s pretty expensive. It was a nice treat every once in a while but I wouldn’t repurchase. There are better scrubs out there that are also a lot cheaper.
Chelsea Y.
Fall River , MA
I added this mask to my skin care routine about a month ago and use it about 2-3 times a week. It makes my skin so smooth and gives me such a natural glow. I am sensitive and dry and this mask gives me no problem at all! Definitely worth every penny.
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
This face mask is the perfect scrub to get your going in the morning, the orange scent wakes you up and the exfoliants give you the extra wake up boost you need and it only needs a few minutes to work highly recommend
Norhan A.
I really love this mask, let’s talk about the orange smell which is amazing, also it’s texture which is smoth with a lot of hard dots which really help to polish my face and make it bright and glowing, i really going to buy full size from this mask
Laurah O.
LOVED IT! Left my skin feeling so soft and supple! The smell is pleasant and the jar is nicely sized and packed! Would definitely recommend to friends who need a good exfoliating scrub/mask!
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
I purchased this at Discounted at TJ maxx with high hopes because I heard great things about this company, and it did not disappoint! The mask is great to use in the mornings in the shower because it has an uplifting scent and gives a unique warm sensation to the skin. The exfoliants are effective yet gentle, leaving my skin smooth with reduced redness
Christina L.
San Francisco
Goes on very smoothly. Feels and smells wonderful. Helps exfoliate with grains of sugar. My skin felt very soft and hydrated ones removed and looked healthier and brighter.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
This sugar scrub left my skin smooth but didn't blow me away. I found that it wasn't any more effective than drugstore scrubs that I've tried in the past. It's a great product but there are lots of other options that work just as well for half the price!
Camille R.
Boyertown, PA
This makes my skin feel super clean and glowy! A go-to when i want to feel pampered. My favorite part is definitely the smell, and the actual look/feel of the mask itself + how it feels on the skin. I received it as a sample but would use a full jar.
Kayla D.
I'm looking for a mask that will help brighten my skin. I have dry skin and am prone to break outs. Would anyone who has tried this recommend?
Christina F.
FRESNO, CA
How often should it be used? does it break you out?
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Anyone used the Orgins brightening polisher? Is this similar to the Origins polisher? They look similar in appearance...
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I got 2 of these with my Sephora 100 points. I'm considering buying at the 20% off sale. Has anyone used it long term?? How often did you use it? I have used it 3 times this week and love how my skin looks after, I'm wondering if there's an even better log term effect and after how long?