OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum(R) 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Deborah S.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A powerful antiaging serum formulated with vitamin C and collagen for brightening and all-day hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Truth Serum® is like a daily multivitamin for the skin. Ole Henriksen was an early adopter of vitamin C in skin care, believing that its antioxidant properties and role in supporting natural collagen make it a crucial ingredient. Supercharged with True-C Complex™ and boosted with collagen, this powerful antiaging serum helps brighten, visibly firm, and deliver all-day hydration. Enriched with orange and green tea extracts, the fast-absorbing, oil-free formula revives the complexion. Indulge in this facial serum's sweet, energizing citrus scent and silky texture as it glides beautifully on the skin. The result? You see a healthier and more youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After meeting two-time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling and learning about his research on the effects of vitamin C on the immune system, Ole wanted to incorporate this "free radical scavenger" into his skin care philosophy. Research results: In an independent consumer study on 35 women over 8 weeks:- 97% agree this product smooths skin - 94% agree this product leaves skin soft- 91% agree this product absorbs quickly and easily into skin - 85% agree this product improves skin radiance - 80% agree this product creates healthier-looking skin see more...

Lori L.
I LOVE this serum! It absorbs quickly without any sticky residue. Smells fabulous, fresh, and clean. It is a great everyday serum that helps protect and diminish fine lines.  I have been using this for about 6 months. I always have an extra on hand.
Jaimee M.
Champlain, NY
I received a deluxe size of this from a friend and I absolutely love this. It has made such a hige difference in my face. The dryness is gone. It has helped to even out my skin tone. And ive been comfortable without wearing foundation which has been a long time since That has happened.
Brittany G.
A tab bit sticky so I wouldn’t use it under makeup as it caused my application to not be as smooth and flawless as I would have liked. However using it at night results in a bright and smooth base for next morning application. Highly recommend
Mari H.
This serum is awesome and a staple in my skincare routine! It has a great feel on the skin and a great scent. It helped clear up my acne, and hydrate my combination skin. It is a little expensive but worth it for how it's improved my skin.
Margaret T.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite vitamin C serum. This smells lovely, has a legit ingredients list, lasts a long time, goes on beautifully and absorbs in a flash.
Deborah S.
Such an amazing serum. Just started using extra skincare products and I'm loving everything with collagen. This absolutely makes my face glow and I feel like I've never had better skin! It smells amazing and absolutely helps wake up my skin in the mornings! I also like to lock this into my skin with a moisturizer on top. I got a deluxe sample last week in a kit and I've already ordered and received the full size. Absolutely love this serum:)
Emilie C.
I was very excited to try this because I heard nothing but good reviews but I found it didn’t do much for my skin besides break me out. I didn’t mind the scent it was nice but I wish it could have worked for my skin type!
Krystle P.
Hamilton, ON
I alternate this and my serums from drunk elephant. This may be a cheaper version, but definitely at par with the expensive ones in the market... love it!