BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Brightens, firms, fights visible signs of aging and delivers all-day hydration

Truth Serum is like a daily multivitamin for the skin and Ole Henriksen’s #1 age-defying serum. Ole was an early adopter of vitamin C in skincare, believing that its antioxidant properties and role in promoting collagen make it a crucial ingredient. Supercharged with True-C Complex™ and collagen, this potent vitamin c collagen serum helps brighten and firm the skin as it delivers all-day hydration.

Enriched with orange and green tea extracts, this fast-absorbing, oil-free formula revives the complexion. Indulge in this serum’s sweet, energizing citrus aroma and silky texture as it glides beautifully on the skin for a healthier, more youthful-looking Ole Glow™.

True-C Complex™–stabilized vitamin C derivatives formulated to help brighten the skin and fight visible signs of aging; also delivers antioxidants

Collagen–helps improve skin’s youthful elasticity

Orange and green tea extracts–help nourish skin

Aloe juice–helps soften and condition skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Oleth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6.

• What does everyone think about this serum? I’ve been look...14 Answers
  • Does this product make you breakout? OLEHENRIKSEN Truth S...8 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? How do you use it? What kind of ...7 Answers
Kristen S.
New Castle
Expectations and let downs
I was looking to incorporate a vitamin C serum into my routine to help fade some dark spots and lighten acne scarring and had read some great reviews about this product. Unfortunately, after finishing the bottle I didn't see much of an improvement to any of my skin issues. I also noticed that about 10-15 minutes after applying the product, that my skin would get an orange tint to it. I don't know if this is from the product oxidizing on my skin or if it wasn't working well with the other products I was using. I did however like the scent of the product and the products consistency. I may have been expecting this product to work miracles, and of course no product can do that. I have since started using another vitamin C derivative and have been getting better results.
Mary Faith E.
Newark, CA
I definitely miss this serum! I have repurchased this product twice (which is saying a lot for me because I always like to try new things). I definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I used this religiously (every morning before my SPF facial moisturizer). My skintone was evened out and was brighter. My skin felt more balanced and hydrated. I also love how it absorbed so quickly into the skin. It does have a citrusy smell, but I would not say it is strong or overpowering. But if citrus smells are not your thing, this product may  not be for you. I would definitely recommend to others. The only reason I have not repurchased is that funds are tight for me right now. But as soon as I can afford it again, it is going straight into my cart!
Moriah C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I would rate this a zero if I could for those with sensitive skin. I was so excited about this product and line of skincare. Unfortunately I didn’t read the ingredients because I just started learning about taking acre of my skin and skincare in general. It smells good but it dried my face out so bad. So I checked the label and It has ALCOHOL in it!!! My skin was literally peeling. I set back all the work I did rehydrating my skin over the last month :(

Not all there products have alcohol in them and I liked there oil balance hydrating cleanser. So bummed because this stuff is so popular :(
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I'd love to find another serum better than this: it's not worth the price, it doesn't do everything it claims to (no difference in dark spots/acne marks),  and it has added color to it (its not that natural). However, it smells like an orange popsicle, shrunk my pores, and a little goes a long way.
Also, I have sensitive skin and this didn't break me out. I moisturize after serums so the first day this made my skin peel a little otherwise it was fine. Will not repurchase unless I don't find a better serum for me
Elizabeth C.
Madison
This is my baby. If you want a clearer, radiant and eye catching skin, this is a must try. It smells like a freshly squeezed orange. The product itself is amazing. I am a repeat user and I am in love with this product. Let me emphasize that consistency is the key. You have to be diligent in applying it morning and night. Do not forget that serum always comes first before your moisturizer. The formula is absorbed by the skin quickly. I has a luxurious feel on my skin. Regarding its effectiveness, hands down. My sun spots are lightened and my skin feels really soft. Big difference. Quick tip, when you apply this product, just give it a gentle tap and press on your face. Do not rub because you'll end up wasting some product (you don't want to waste this right?). Oh I forgot, be careful when you use this with retinol because retinol and vitamin C can react depending on how strong your retinol formula is. Make sure you give it time to dry before you apply another layer of your favorite moisturizer or your additional beauty rituale. Love!
Christina L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Vitamin C is essential for more than a healthy immune system. It can actually be a major proponent to glowing skin, too! Especially if you have sun spots, a Vitamin C serum will brighten darker areas and help with the glow! Here my fav C serum from @olehenriksen [truth serum] it has deliver what it promised.

Truth Serum® is like a daily multivitamin for the skin. Ole Henriksen was an early adopter of vitamin C in skin care, believing that its antioxidant properties and role in supporting natural collagen make it a crucial ingredient. Supercharged with True-C Complex™ and boosted with collagen, this powerful antiaging serum helps brighten, visibly firm, and deliver all-day hydration. Enriched with orange and green tea extracts, the fast-absorbing, oil-free formula revives the complexion. Indulge in this facial serum's sweet, energizing citrus scent and silky texture as it glides beautifully on the skin. The result? You see a healthier and more youthful-looking Ole Glow™.

Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love me some vitamin C, especially in a serum. I love this stuff, smell wakes me up in the morning smelling like skittles. The only problem I have, and I tend to have this with a lot of ole products is that it’s sticky at first. I like to mix this with a gel moisturizer or my simple hydrater to make the product easier to glide on and minimize the stickiness. Other than that I love it! Packaging is awesome with the lux feel and pump as well!
Candee Cayton T.
Raleigh
I used this before they came out with the ALT line. I used this in my 30’s. In my 40’s I started getting Hyperpigmentation and started using the ALT from Ole H. I compare my skin to my friends at the age of 46 and because I take the time to take care of it. I have no lines or wrinkles or loss in elasticity. Just hyperpigmentation! Can’t go wrong with Olehenriksen line. They know skincare!
Rachel S.
Austin
If I was forced to throw every last skin care item away but one, I’d choose Olehenriksen’s Truth Serum without a second thought. It’s one of those once in a lifetime products that absolutely elevates your entire face. It’s an ultra-hydrating miracle formula that brightens, tightens, smooths, and lifts the skin on your face to make you literally glow. I swear by it, and so should you.
Christina J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. I used it for a while before realizing it is what has helped lighten my dark spots on my cheeks and brightened my complexion. I truly did not think this was possible from any product but this has proved otherwise. OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum®
Amanda M.
Do you actually see results using this? if so how soon into using this product was it visible?
Sharleen S.
New Hyde Park, NY
Would you use this serum at night or in the morning? Does it matter?
Jane G.
Weston, FL
I have very sensitive skin. Is this serum safe for sensitive skin that is prone to redness?
Tahlia F.
Bakersfield, CA
What does everyone think about this serum? I’ve been looking to try a new one
Lara L.
Brazil
I really wanna try this product in 2016 because I don't have any serum and heard a lot about it because of the Vitamin C thing. I'd like to know if anyone whos is using and loving it has combi/oily skin and is under 25 years. I'm 19 and don't know if it's for me.

Sephora