BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOle Henriksen
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15

OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed™ Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15

by Ole Henriksen

Brightens, age-defying, all-day hydration and SPF/sun protection

Truth Revealed Brightening Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Moisturizer helps address visible signs of aging as it helps protect skin from the sun’s harmful rays. The energizing citrus scent calls to mind sunny days and beaming smiles, this age-defying moisturizer’s rich yet fast-absorbing texture makes it a true joy to use. With microalgae, omega-3 and vitamin C derivatives, the concentrated formula helps brighten, even, and defend skin as it delivers lasting moisture for a youthfully radiant Ole Glow™!

Vitamin C derivatives–Ole’s “gold standard” to help brighten skin and target visible signs of aging

Microalgae and palmitoyl tripeptide-5–help firm and smooth skin

Omega-3–essential fatty acids help nourish and hydrate

Carrot and chamomile extracts–help condition skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Active Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polyacrylate-13, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pullulan, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Allantoin, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Bisabolol, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Aroma/Flavor, Sorbitan Isostearate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Corylus Americana (Hazel) Seed Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol.

Is this product suitable for daily usage on a dry sensitive skin?
Hi, I have a question about the acne solution product for sensitive and thin skin who has elergy from baby products too? Can I use ole Henriksen mosturizer? OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed™ Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15
Any dupes for this? This is kinda expensive.
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed™ Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed™ Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was hydrating but also felt sticky. The scent was more orange peel than fresh-squeezed orange juice. It has a gel-like consistency that didn’t work well under tinted moisturizer or foundation. If you have normal to dry skin, there are better options out there.
Paula P.
Weston , FL
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed™ Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Paula P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This by far has been my favorite Moisturizer, it has helped me with my uneven skin tone. It’s very light and it absorbs fast. Leaving the skin feeling great.
Destin H.
Flowery Br, GA
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed™ Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Destin H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Worst moisturizer ever. Highly fragranced. Made my face break out the worst it’s ever been. Do not purchase this if your acne prone or have very dry skin. Ruined my face ever since I tried it in the fall. This was my worst nightmare and I have tried many many high end and low end products. Waste of my money and waste of my time and waste of MY CONFIDENCE. I am still recovering. :(
Phoebe W.
Stamford, CT
This is one of the best moisturizers I’ve ever used. Yes it is a bit pricey, but it’s worth it. I love the way it smells and feels and it doesn’t leave moisturizer behind (so ur face isn’t sticky) I use this with the truth serum and wash, my face has never been better.
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff smells awesome and I was surprised on how well it helped my skin feel hydrated. I use the eye cream as well. This is part of my daily skincare routine.
Bianca  C.
I absolutely love this brand of skin care. I love how this cream leaves my face feeling hydrated and super soft. I have normal to dry skin and this works great for my skin type. I definitely recommend it and will buy again
Urenna K.
Sandusky, OH
Currently my everyday moisturizer. It does not leave a gray or purple film on your face like other face creams with spf. I bought it in March because I noticed my skin was very dry from the winter months and I wanted to give it a try. It has not disappointed me because it leaves my face looking very moisturized and a glow from within type of look. If you are looking for a face cream that fades dark spots or acne scars, this does that too!!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed™ Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Angel L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I Absolutely love this moisturizer!ItShocked me honestly I use this under makeup or alone & my skin is more even tone then ever.I love the packaging & the citrus scent it isn't heavy.I like to purchase in the set from Sephora but its hard to find the full size duo in stock.Worth the price.
Roksana  R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer. The texture is like gel but little thicker. I love how it absorbs into my skin without feeling greasy. It also helped my dark spot fade.
Angie G.
London, KY
Like all Ole Henriksen Products, this is a great moisturizer. It leaves your skin soft with no oily residue. It's a little on the pricey side but it's a great value when you consider the results. I love the fresh orange scent it leaves on my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marie-Ève P.
Québec, QC
il y a 2 ans
Is OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Revealed™ Brightening Moisturizer SPF 15 is good to prevent wrinkles? I like the fact that it contains fps and I need a little bit of sun protection.
Marie-Ève P. il y a 2 ans
Thank you :) I'm 25 years old, so I just want to prevent wrinkles, but I suppose it would be ok. ;)