BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Truth Is In the Eyes revitalises the delicate eye area. As most skin peels are not recommended for the eyes, this product is the exception - it contains many moisturisers and vitamin C to boost the skin's collagen, and has firming properties that work gently to reduce puffiness and dark circles and relieve tired eyes so that they have a more youthful appearance. Glycolic and lactic acid gently exfoliate the skin to enhance cell renewal, and reduce and prevent wrinkles.

• How often can this be used? Also any other Ole pr... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? I'm trying to figure out how exfoliating m...1 Answers
  • Did anyone's tip break off at the top? I saw online reviews of it...5 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I really enjoyed this eye serum. It does slightly brighten dark circles and soften fine lines. Though it's not a complete miracle worker (which is expected), I could feel a slight tingle after application- I could really feel it working to exfoliate. It's helped to brighten my eyes; I've not felt the need to use concealer since adding this to my daily routine (I love that!!!). It's a nice serum to have on hand! Especially if you use moisturizer rather than eye creams around the eye (like I do). Glad I tried it! Love this brand ❤
Emily F.
Walker, LA
This leaves your eyes feeling so refreshed in the morning when you wake up. I struggle with dark circles and I really feel like this has helped. I will soon repurchase this.
Janna P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Clears my hyper-pigmentation and lightens my face!!! Gentle on the face and gives you a glow!!! I have the bundle for $34.00 worth it!! OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum®
kaela w.
I think this eye gel is so good!! What I like about it is that it has vitamin E in it which is so healthy for your shin and it has plant stem cells and cucumber!! You can't get any better than that in my book!! I like the way it makes the area under my eyes feel and look.Not so puffy anymore and smoothr!! A great product!!
Jacqueline  K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all ole henricksen products including this one. I have dark circle and dullness under my eyes so this was good for me. I applied a thin layer, then an eye cream with SPF on top to lock it in and protect from further damage. I had no irritation from this product and the tube lasts a long time since you use so little.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I love this product... but I have not seen it in awhile. I love that it brightens and tightens skin. I also think the price point is great for the active ingredients that are in this product as well.
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
I received a decent size sample of this to try and I wasn't at all impressed. I found the formula to be pretty runny and I couldn't get it to absorb at all. It looked like I had shiny wet stuff under my eyes so I found I only used it at night before bed. I only used it for a few weeks but I didn't notice anything special. I won't be purchasing this and I can't recommend it.
Emily V.
Butler, KY
Like many reviews I've seen online, mine (within days) the tip broke off of the top. The peel literally ate away at the packaging. Disappointing because I really like the product itself, but for the cost, it needs better packaging so it doesn't get wasted.
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
I am obsessed with all of Ole's products and this one is no exception! His products always smell amazing and I see results very quickly. This helped with my dark circles and the general tired-look of my under eye area.
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
I love this brand. I currently have their face moisturizer. I bought a kit at sephora and I was looking for something to help reduce the lines around my eyes and this did the trick.
Emily V.
Butler, KY
Did anyone's tip break off at the top? I saw online reviews of it happening to others, and mine did as well within days of having it. The peel literally ate away at the packaging. Frustrating. :/
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried this? I'm trying to figure out how exfoliating my under eyes will make them look better, but I'm open to try anything if it works :)
Jennifer L.
How often can this be used? Also any other Ole products that will help with my dark puffy under eye area? I'm in desperate need.