BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Energise and reawaken tired skin with the Truth Facial Water™ Mist from Ole Henriksen, a specially formulated blend of botanical extracts, essential nutrients and aromatherapy oils.

Stimulating sweet orange and mandarin oils provide an invigorating scent and work as antioxidants to address visible signs of ageing, whilst the essence of green tea rejuvenates and helps to flush out toxins. Extract of pomegranate, a known super fruit, supports the appearance of a more even skin tone. Ideal for normal or combination skin, spritz on this herbal mist any time of day to revitalise and achieve a natural-looking healthy glow.

Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

Water, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Panthenol, Camellis Sinensis Leaf Extract,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, PunicaGranatum Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Allantoin, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene.

Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I was somewhat disappointed with this product after getting in at TJ Maxx for an actually really affordable price. I usually love Ole Henriksen products, so I was really excited to try this out when I saw it for so cheap, but I had a couple problems with it. First, the way it sprays makes it get all over my chest and shoulders, as well as my face when I spray it. That might just be because I got a damaged bottle, but the spray also is just so sticky and tacky on my face, and I don't like how it doesn't sink into the skin. It makes my makeup look worse if I spray it on multiple times throughout a long day because the formula is so sticky. The spray does though have an amazing scent and it does refresh your face after a long day or when you first wake up before applying your normal skincare routine. I also like that it leaves your skin dewy and radiant, which is my favorite thing about Ole Henriksen products. I usually use this spray before applying the OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush Brightening Gel Crème because they both make my skin super dewy, which I love and need because I have really dry skin. Probably won't buy this spray again, but it was worth a shot!
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I have this face spray and I do like it. I also have the one with chamomile in it which is more moisturizing than the orange labeled bottle. I have combination and oily skin and usually I will use my Clinique spray because I have found that the truth face mist spray in the orange makes my face feel a little sticky, and the purple bottle makes me a little less sticky, but still a little sticky, though it does moisturize more so. I originally had the orange one and returned it and bought online the kit that has both which was just a few more dollars. Really, for Less hydration than the purple bottle, about the same hydration as the orange bottle but without any stickiness, I use the Clinique Moisture Surge face spray. It is very lightly hydrating despite its name and seems to be my go-to when I look at my several sprays.
Katy K.
Chesapeake, VA
Pros
+ smells absolutely fantastic
+ invigorating when used in the early morning (or during an all-nighter)
+ feels luxurious
+ doesn’t leave any sort of residue

Cons -
+ honestly does not change the appearance of my skin or make it look “glowing”

Final thoughts:
I use this product everyday because it smells lovely and makes me feel refreshed and awake. I would not expect any cosmetic benefits from it
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
I found this at TJ Max for super cheap and I picked it up on a whim for pretty cheap. It definitely helps wake up my skin and leaves me with a nice dewy finish. It has a nice fruity scent to it and it mists very nicely! However, it does leave my skin feeling a little bit sticky after I first spritz it onto my skin. I haven’t noticed anything spectacular happen to my skin but I’ll keep using it until it runs out.
Juliette M.
I really really really liked this facial spray!! Felt refreshing, smelt like a fresh squeezed orange just got thrown in your face, really nice mister.. my only complaint is it made my mouth go entirely numb like that gel stuff dentists rub on your gums before a cleaning, so idk what that's about.. made my skin glowy and flawless though!!
Alix P.
San Jose
I like using this stuff in the A.M when I need a pick me up before putting on my face serums in the morning. The one thing I don’t really like/kinda love about this product is the smell. It’s VERY orangey, so orangey it smells like orange tic tacos which I love but idk about having that smell on my face :/
Melanie D.
Okay so the actual mist i ised wasnt available to review but this is for the green mattifying facial mist. It did absolutely nothing to mattify my skin, if anything it made my face sticky and shiny, even after being on for hours. I would never buy this again and am turned off from the rest of the line as well
felicity D.
I bought this at tjmaxx for $5 . I love olehenriksen so i was excited to try it out. Personally, im not a fan mainly because of the spray bottle, i do believe that the product itself smells great and does what its told to do. It does make me feel and look a little oily.
Courtney D.
Fort myers , FL
I use this when I’m not wearing makeup to give my skin a natural pretty glow. It smells great and has some oils in it that give skin what it needs to look and feel great for hours. Definitely have to re apply but it’s easy with the spray.
Christian Y.
Florence, MS
This stuff is pretty great! The smell is absolutely amazing. It really helps refresh my skin and gives it a little extra boost when I need it. I don't love the sprayer nozzle, though. It's a heavier spray and it only sprays it in one concentrated area instead of a lighter, more general mist so I just replaced the nozzle with another one I had. To me, the price is a little much for just facial water, though.
B C.
How does this compare to Mario Badescu's rose water facial spray?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price?
Jennifer T.
Does this give you a nice glow? Are there any other cheaper dupes?