BY OLEHENRIKSEN #24 in Face Mists

Energise and reawaken tired skin with the Truth Facial Water™ Mist from Ole Henriksen, a specially formulated blend of botanical extracts, essential nutrients and aromatherapy oils.

Stimulating sweet orange and mandarin oils provide an invigorating scent and work as antioxidants to address visible signs of ageing, whilst the essence of green tea rejuvenates and helps to flush out toxins. Extract of pomegranate, a known super fruit, supports the appearance of a more even skin tone. Ideal for normal or combination skin, spritz on this herbal mist any time of day to revitalise and achieve a natural-looking healthy glow.

Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

Water, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Panthenol, Camellis Sinensis Leaf Extract,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, PunicaGranatum Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Allantoin, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene.

Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I found this product at a T.J. Maxx and thought, "Ole Henriksen? That's sold at Sephora! It must be good, I have to try it." So, of course, I bought it. I'm not saying this is a particularly bad product; it smelled nice, and it did hydrate my skin somewhat, but I found that it would leave behind a sticky film over my face instead of sinking into my skin seamlessly, and whenever I used this product it would burn my eyes (yes, I kept them closed when spraying it). Even after I fanned my face for a bit after spraying it, my eyes stung, which makes me not want to use the product as often. I did end up using up the 4 oz bottle I bought, but I will not repurchase this product again. I much prefer the Mario Badescu facial sprays to this one.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I have this face spray and I do like it. I also have the one with chamomile in it which is more moisturizing than the orange labeled bottle. I have combination and oily skin and usually I will use my Clinique spray because I have found that the truth face mist spray in the orange makes my face feel a little sticky, and the purple bottle makes me a little less sticky, but still a little sticky, though it does moisturize more so. I originally had the orange one and returned it and bought online the kit that has both which was just a few more dollars. Really, for Less hydration than the purple bottle, about the same hydration as the orange bottle but without any stickiness, I use the Clinique Moisture Surge face spray. It is very lightly hydrating despite its name and seems to be my go-to when I look at my several sprays.
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
I found this at TJ Max for super cheap and I picked it up on a whim for pretty cheap. It definitely helps wake up my skin and leaves me with a nice dewy finish. It has a nice fruity scent to it and it mists very nicely! However, it does leave my skin feeling a little bit sticky after I first spritz it onto my skin. I haven’t noticed anything spectacular happen to my skin but I’ll keep using it until it runs out.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I love mists and this one was definitely a great purchase. It is incredibly hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy or sticky. The mist is pretty fine, which I like and absorbs rather quickly. It leaves my skin feeling great. It works great on its own or as a skin prep prior to makeup application.
Alix P.
San Jose
I like using this stuff in the A.M when I need a pick me up before putting on my face serums in the morning. The one thing I don’t really like/kinda love about this product is the smell. It’s VERY orangey, so orangey it smells like orange tic tacos which I love but idk about having that smell on my face :/
Melanie D.
Okay so the actual mist i ised wasnt available to review but this is for the green mattifying facial mist. It did absolutely nothing to mattify my skin, if anything it made my face sticky and shiny, even after being on for hours. I would never buy this again and am turned off from the rest of the line as well
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
Ok so I'm going to be honest because we are friends, I have no idea what this is supposed to do to me. I got it at TJ MAXX for cheap and I got it. I spray it mid day when I dont really wanna remoisturize everything and I dont wanna re wash my face and it makes my face feel cleaner and gives me a personal boost
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
This is OK, I don’t really feel like it does much for my skin. Though it is refreshing, I don’t see a major difference like I do another facial spray‘s. It makes my face sticky which I hate so I only use this at night. The only reason why I keep using it is because I’m not gonna let it go to waste
Jenni B.
Thomasville, GA
I have no idea what this product is suppose to do but it did nothing for me. I own a lot in this brand and usually love the products. I bought this through Sephora in a value pack which had 2 other facial waters in it. I accidentally threw out the box or I would have returned it. Eventually I just threw them away to make room for products that work
Tyla S.
Boston, MA
This product is nice of you want something that will wake you up and energize you. The citrus smell was a little too strong for me. Also, the nozzle is very harsh and not even on the face so it leaves certain parts of your face drenched. I liked it, but would not repurchase it.
B C.
How does this compare to Mario Badescu's rose water facial spray?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price?
Jennifer T.
Does this give you a nice glow? Are there any other cheaper dupes?