OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Crème™ Advanced Hydration

by Ole Henriksen

An effective and groundbreaking anti-aging moisturizer contains advanced hydration complexity that deliver multi-level hydration and powerful anti-aging benefits blended with vitamin c to naturally brighten and firm skin loaded with tripeptide-5 to promote collagen synthesis visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Squalane, Triheptanoin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ceramide 2, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Calcium Ascorbate, Rosa Canina Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharum Officinarium (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Soybean Sterols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Potato Starch Modified, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance

Does this product work good? Debating if i should invest into this product or not? [product:olehenriksen-truth-creme-advanced-hydration].
HooW does it work ?
Does this help wotj dry skin ?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Crème™ Advanced Hydration!
How would you rate this product?
Scottsdale, AZ
This product is worth every penny of its costly price per ounce. It's a very effective, high end skincare cream. One of the better I've used so far this year. I particularly like the entire line of Ole Henriksen skincare products but this is my favorite of the collection. My only complaint is the scent. I really dislike fragrance in face products. It isn't overwhelming but I sometimes develop reactions though I haven't with this. I also have breathing issues and allergies and fragrance in my face like this is often a trigger. That said, this cream is wonderfully moisturizing and it absorbs right away. It leaves my skin calm and even. There's no residue or oil left behind. I have a few sun spot areas that are definitely beginning to improve as well. I use a lot of different skincare products but very few are capable of helping with that issue. I'm sure this one deserves part of the credit. If you are thinking about trying this one,I highly recommend it.
So when I initially bought this product, I hated it. I thought it broke me out to the high heavens and back. Breakouts were rare for me, I have fairly clear skin — it’s a bit sensitive and there is some redness and pigmentation but overall all product related breakouts were not a thing for me. As it so happened when I started using the serum, moisturizer and eye cream I had just crossed the threshold into 26 — aka hormonal acne land. I wouldn’t come to find this out for a few months so I discontinued use for about a year before deciding to give it another shot. Now that I’m closer to 28 than 26 and have my hormonal acne mostly under control, I’ve given the serum another try. I really like it. It smells nice, just like an organ cream-sickle, it feels nice going on — it’s a gel like formula vs a cream. It does nip a bit if you use it post dermaplane, but I think that’s mostly the citrus. Usually throw on before my essence but after my toner. My skin also certainly looks brighter after I consistently use it, I would say the pigmentation is less noticeable to the untrained eye but it definitely looks “better,” to mine.
Bayside, NY
this cream is really nice to apply, you only need a very little amount of it to put all around your eyes, it sinks into the skin really quickly, and it is slightly yellow, so it makes your concealer really bright if you use some (and you can totally use concealer above your cream, it totally works). if you don't use make up, don't worry, it won't give your eye a strange color. the price is quite high, but you definitely use very few of the product, so it is really a good investment. plus, it is a nice moisturiser without being oily or heavy on the skin. also, the ingredients are not bad at all. however it is not a cream that fight dark circles. overall, very good high end product to mosturise and brighten your eye area, that is definitely worth the cost. i will buy it again.
North Dakota
I did not dislike this product, it has a lovely orange smell (which isn't something I particularly care about, but I know some people do), a nice enough texture and does a good job moisturizing, but Olehenriksen is a brand that I really want to love, I'm always reading great reviews about it, but I am always consistently underwhelmed. I never have any negative effects, but I feel like there are better moisturizers out there. So while this didn't clog my pores or cause any adverse reactions, my skin didn't feel as hydrated as I would like and there was no noticeably improvements to my fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots or skin texture. I also think it was pilling a bit after I applied sunscreen and foundation.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love the vitamin C collection particularly by OleHenriksen however I was a bit concerned with this advanced hydration cream thinking it would only be usable at night time because I have an oily t zone and creams don’t work well for me during the day. However I should’ve expected that like his other vitamin C Eye creams and moisturizers this was actually quite light and smelled citrus and lovely. I was able to use it by gently dabbing it around my drier zones of my face during the day and was happy that I was able to get extra nourishment as well as antioxidants on my skin from this awesome product.
Hillsborough, NJ
ive been using drugstore skin care products for literally my entire life and finally i decided to amp up my skin care routine and invest in some good products for my skin. after hearing so many amazing things about this moisturizer i decided to finally get it!! and i love it!! its super moisturizing and smells very nice. its not too thick or too thin. it gives my skin a really nice dewy, fresh and natural glow and gives my skin a nice plump. i wish it came with more product (50ml is not that much especially for $60) but a little does go a long way! i just put 4 pea size dots around my face and blend it in!
Anaheim, CA
I love the citrus-y smell to this and I swear as soon as I put it on, it wakes me up immediately. It makes me feel refreshed while also deeply hydrating my skin. I started to see fine lines in areas I've never seen before, and knew I needed to try something out. I also get really dry patches on my face during the winter time, so this was much needed and it delivered just as it states- HYDRATION! Definitely recommending this to all my girls or guys that also need help in that area!
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love this product. I struggle with dry skin year round, and have searched for a product that truly gave me moisture that lasted all day long and left my face feeling soft and flake free even after washing. This product gives me 24 hour moisture, helps keep my skin smooth and set dry patches. My makeup looks much smoother and goes on so much easier without trying to hide the dry spots on my face. I use this morning and night and it has changed my skin for all the best reasons!
Chicago
All Henderson always has very nice products for like an insane price point like some other brands I will say that the products are usually have to be refrigerated which are the end of the world but personally it’s just easier to have a product that you can just store instead of having it next to your food I would say that this cream was nice thick and easy to apply but the end of the day just didn’t do anything more for me than any other face cream
Seattle, WA
I have been using the Ole Henriksen truth line off and on for years now. I am a fan of multiple of their products including the truth serum, African red tea cleanser, walnut scrub, invigorating night gel and others! This truth crème and serum really does lighten pigmented spots, smooth out skin, and just give you an overall glow. I love this line and highly recommend for people with some acne scar pigmentation, sun spots, or other mild scarring.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...