OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Crème™ Advanced Hydration uploaded by Christina g.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

An effective and groundbreaking anti-aging moisturizer contains advanced hydration complexity that deliver multi-level hydration and powerful anti-aging benefits blended with vitamin c to naturally brighten and firm skin loaded with tripeptide-5 to promote collagen synthesis visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Squalane, Triheptanoin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ceramide 2, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Calcium Ascorbate, Rosa Canina Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharum Officinarium (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Soybean Sterols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Potato Starch Modified, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance

Macey C.
I only got a small sample of this and I used it as a moisturizer. It has a light pleasant smell but I didn’t notice any dramatic results. I feel like I would have to use it for awhile to notice anything. My skin felt more refreshed, and my boyfriend said my skin looked more glowy but I didn’t notice. I’ll have to get more so I can figure out if it’s worth it.
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
Love this product. You get radiant skin with this incredible anti-wrinkle, firming and smoothing Vitamin C complex skin booster. It’s an amazing treatment. It’s very hydrating and keeps your skin nourished and protected. It’s so weightless. Recommend it to anyone looking for a great age defying cream
Laurie L.
I noticed a difference in my skin in two days! My skin felt smoother and looked so moisture not dry. My fine lines even looked smoother. One of my co-worker asked me if I was doing something different because my skin was glowing. OLEHENRIKSEN Pure Perfection™ Nourishing Night Creme
Jennifer R.
I liked the scent of this cream. It smells like oranges and makes my skin feel moisturized. However, I didn’t see a huge improvement in my fine lines on my face. The price is also on the high end for not improving my fine lines. Otherwise, it’s a nice moisturizer.
Chelsie K.
Hiram, GA
This smells really good and works really well on my skin! It’s a pretty packaging and is a good price for what you get! I also mix this with another moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and smooth. I will definitely recommend this and purchase it again!
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
This is a wonderful moisturizer. I don’t really like the packaging. The idea of dunking my fingers into a pot doesn’t seem sanitary but the product works! I’ve been using Ole Henrikson products for years and they are actually very effective!
Brooke M.
Buffalo
I love this product! It really is a great moisturizing product. Met my expectations for sure it’s very gentle and very kind to acne prone skin. Not disappointing at all, it is nice and thick and stays on all night. I love it.
Monicah B.
central city
I have had great results with this product! My skin looks healthier than ever! I recently added this product into my skin care routine and I am so glad that I did! I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Lelu F.
Heavenly smell and a wonderful moisturizer. I love anything and everything Ole. It is one of my most favorite natural skincare brand. This moisturizer is great for winter since it is so richly hydrating.
Kimberly W.
Kenosha
I love ole! I recently discovered his products and can I just say they are amazing. I can’t wait to try more. His products have changed my skin. This works great on my combo skin but doesn’t dry it out.
Meabh B.
How is this for a daily moisturizer & how does foundation sit over top of it?
Amanda L.