OLEHENRIKSEN Total Truth™ Eye Crème SPF 15 uploaded by Juany f BM 107991 P.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Skin Cancer Foundation Recommendation
The Seal of Recommendation is granted to products that provide effective UV sun protection and safely aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin.

Renewand protect your eyes with this richly textured eye creme. Omega 3 extracts nourish andhydrate to diminish the appearance of fine lines andwrinkles while micro algae and tri-peptide 5 strengthenand firm for total age-defying results.

Active ingredients: Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 4.0%, Octisalate 4.0% Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycery Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Volubilis (Mountain Peanut) 2, Seed Oil, Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol, Lecithin.

Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love this eye cream. So brightening.. only draw back is that I haven’t found a good eye serum to use underneath which I feel would make me love this even more. It lasts FOREVER. But DO NOT GET IT ON YOUR LASH LINE. As it melts into the skin if it seeps into your water line you’re going to be blind for awhile and your eye is going to water. It burns SO BAD. Just use a very small amount and be very careful... and keep the eyedrops close by lol
Alisha J.
Lewisville, TX
This eye cream is definitely one of my favorites. It isn’t too thick, but it’s super moisturizing. It also brightens my eye area, so it’s the best when I wake up from a long night. The only reason why I gave it four out of five is sometimes it makes my eyes burn, and I don’t know why only sometimes.
Julia P.
Sarasota
I have purchased this multiple times and love it. It’s great at night or during the day. It wears incredibly well under makeup. It’s the perfect balance of moisturizing without giving me milia. Be careful about not using too much on your eyelid as it will sting if it gets in your eyes.
Mina A.
los angeles
Oh my gosh this stuff is so amazing I love that it has SPF in it. It is just such a great eye cream to wear in the morning. I feel like the area around my eyes are brighter now. I love using it every morning and I plan to keep using it. I think it is worth the investment.
Nargis M.
Clifton, VA
I really wanted to like this product because I love all other Ole Henriksen products.But it just wasn’t doing what I was looking for so I stopped using this product and I won’t be buying it again. The scent and packaging is great but I wish it were doing something
Puchiez b.
Wildwood
One of my fav eye creme it actually does brighten your undereye area as well as moisturizes i haven't seen it take my dark circles away but the brightener does help it look less
Katherine D.
This product definitely has amazing ingredients that will do what you want it to. I have only purchased this once online but I got it as a sample and had a very small package. The packaging was a little small but once again it was a sample size and I do love the way it makes my under eyes feel. I need to work with it more to see long term results.
Janelle A.
This definitely  brightened up my under eyes! It made my eyes look youthful and refreshed.  Also works great as an under eye primer before makeup
Izzy L.
Crest Hill
I've been using this product pretty religiously and haven't really noticed much of any difference. It is quite thick and makeup doesnt set the best on top of it.
Em K.
Mount Pleasant
Ole Henriksen never disappoints. The total truth eye creme leaves your eyes feeling fresh. The creme has a great orange scent. And the spf 15 is even better to keep your under eyes from aging from the sun.

back