OLEHENRIKSEN Total Truth™ Eye Crème SPF 15 uploaded by Juany f BM 107991 P.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Skin Cancer Foundation Recommendation
The Seal of Recommendation is granted to products that provide effective UV sun protection and safely aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin.

Renewand protect your eyes with this richly textured eye creme. Omega 3 extracts nourish andhydrate to diminish the appearance of fine lines andwrinkles while micro algae and tri-peptide 5 strengthenand firm for total age-defying results.

Active ingredients: Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 4.0%, Octisalate 4.0% Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycery Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Volubilis (Mountain Peanut) 2, Seed Oil, Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol, Lecithin.

Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love this eye cream. So brightening.. only draw back is that I haven’t found a good eye serum to use underneath which I feel would make me love this even more. It lasts FOREVER. But DO NOT GET IT ON YOUR LASH LINE. As it melts into the skin if it seeps into your water line you’re going to be blind for awhile and your eye is going to water. It burns SO BAD. Just use a very small amount and be very careful... and keep the eyedrops close by lol
Alisha J.
Lewisville, TX
This eye cream is definitely one of my favorites. It isn’t too thick, but it’s super moisturizing. It also brightens my eye area, so it’s the best when I wake up from a long night. The only reason why I gave it four out of five is sometimes it makes my eyes burn, and I don’t know why only sometimes.
Em K.
Mount Pleasant
Ole Henriksen never disappoints. The total truth eye creme leaves your eyes feeling fresh. The creme has a great orange scent. And the spf 15 is even better to keep your under eyes from aging from the sun.
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
I like the thickness, smell & it moisturizes. Love the spf. I have quite a few eye creams & I haven't noticed anything special about this one. The search continues for my hg.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
Average eye cream. Didn't notice amazing changes but also didn't see any more problems develop during my time using it. Really want to try the new banana eye cream from this brand!!
Izzy L.
Crest Hill
I've been using this product pretty religiously and haven't really noticed much of any difference. It is quite thick and makeup doesnt set the best on top of it.
Chartavia F.
Macon, GA
I received a sample of this product at Sephora. I expressed to the Sales Associate my dark under eye circles, she agreed I had them, she introduced OH under eye cream and gave me a sample. I’ve been using for a week now and I see results. I will buy it on my next Sephora excursion. 😁OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
I'm so sad to give this a bad review but I hated it! My eyes had a reaction to it, nothing super horrible but it definitely was too scented for a eye area! I wanted to love this because I love ole henriksen but just didn't work for me.
Mina A.
La Crescenta , CA
Oh my gosh this stuff is so amazing I love that it has SPF in it. It is just such a great eye cream to wear in the morning. I feel like the area around my eyes are brighter now. I love using it every morning and I plan to keep using it. I think it is worth the investment.
Savannah N.
Sarasota, FL
I have been searching for a nice and thick eye cream. It’s tough to find one that makes a difference in the hydration of the delicate skin around the eyes and this does the trick for me. I love that there isn’t a scent. This has been a great addition to my routine. I will say that adding too much product to the skin results in it balling up a bit, so less is more.