OLEHENRIKSEN Total Truth™ Brightening SPF 15 Eye Creme uploaded by Janna P.OLEHENRIKSEN Total Truth™ Brightening SPF 15 Eye Creme uploaded by Amy A.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antiaging eye cream with sun protection, vitamin C, and omega-3 that delivers all-day hydration, visibly firms, and reduces the look of dark circles. Solutions for: - Dark circles - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Total Truth™ Brightening Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Eye Creme is a complete antiaging formula for the delicate eye area. It protects skin from UV exposure and infuses it with all-day hydration. With potent vitamin C, this rich, silky eye cream brightens and visibly firms while reducing the look of dark circles. A blend of meadowfoam seed oil, microalgae, and omega-3 extracts helps nourish and comfort skin for a radiant, eye-opening Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole calls skin "the biggest tattletale" when it comes to showing signs of aging. He considers the combination of hydration and sun protection to be the ultimate defense, especially for the fragile skin around the eyes. Research results: In a consumer study on 38 women, after 4 weeks: - 100% of users agree this product moisturizes the eye area - 97% of users agree this product smooths skin around the eyes - 97% of users agree this product improves skin texture - 97% of users agree this product conditions the eye area - 92% of users agree this product brightens the eye area.

Courtney A.
Conroe, TX
I would consider this eye cream average. I’ve been using it every morning and night for three months now and it does hydrate. But there haven’t been any noticeable brightening effects so far. I’ll continue using it until I’m out, but unless something changes I probably won’t repurchase simply because I purchased it specifically for the brightening properties. I do like that it’s not a greasy formula; that was a plus for me.
Stephanie G.
McAllen
I love this stuff !!! I’m a skin junkie and I love how this brightens my under eyes in the morning. I use it everyday after I cleanse & tone. You will see a major difference in the morning when u put on ur makeup and u have less to conceal !!!
Jennifer R.
Suisun city, CA
I love this eye cream! Not only does it provide a banana tint for coverage to my under eyes but also moisturizes my under eyes and opens my eyes. It makes me look awake and provides light coverage to conceal dark circles!!
Stella M.
sunny isles
I love the smell I love the packaging I love the fact that it does its job and that it hides the darkness under my eyes it’s $30 i don’t know if that’s expensive or not but it works I don’t have anything bad to say about it
Heather B.
eagle grove, IA
Love love love this eye cream. It’s my go to every morning. It helps hydrate my undereyes and get rid of my bags from living the Mom life. It it great for prepping eyes for concealer and powder and helps keep fine lines from showing up. Couldn’t go a day without this stuff.
Alexandria S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm currently using this product that I received complimentary of Influenster and I love it. The smell is refreshing, and it's supposed to help with the bags and darkness around your eyes. I use it in the morning and at night, because I bartend at night so I'm up at all hours tired! I would recommend this product to anyone who has darkness or bags on or under their eyes.
Carmen S.
San Francisco
LOVE! I'm an Olehenriksen addict and I was hoping this would live up to the hype - it did! I've totally noticed a difference in my dark circles and it really lasts. I will absolutely purchase this again when I run out!
Lauren P.
It’s not all it’s hyped up to be. People really love this stuff and I don’t know why. I don’t think it’s anything special. I mean to each their own though. I would pass and go for some drunk elephant products instead.
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
I have definitely seen a difference with this eye cream. I tried it for the first time and it is effective. I have noticed brightening under my eyes. The packaging is also really cute.
Marília S.
Houston
Just after a week of use my dark under-eye circles were gone! Didn't notice much difference at de-puffing though. Would purchase again, but price is too high for amount of product.