BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Cleanses, brightens, revives and removes makeup

It’s time to come clean and indulge in a little bubbly. The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser is a thick, frothy facial cleanser that creates a rich lather to gently remove makeup, oil and impurities—without stripping skin of essential moisture. This uplifting, antioxidant-rich facial cleanser is rich in African red tea extract and vitamin C, and makes every use an energizing spa-like experience. Invigorate the senses and refresh the complexion to reveal soft, supple skin and a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

African red tea extract–contains antioxidants to help invigorate the skin

Vitamin C–helps brighten skin

Carrot seed, orange and grapefruit peel oils–help cleanse without stripping or drying skin

Pumpkin fruit and chamomile extracts–help condition and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. This product is vegan.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 Ricinoleate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Calcium Ascorbate, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Limonene.

OLEHENRIKSEN The Clean Truth™ Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have sensitive oily skin and this face wash is perfect for me. I have found foaming cleansers work best for my skin type, especially gentle ones. This is gentle, not harsh at ALL. The fresh orange citrus scent wasn't over powering, it was just really refreshing. Perfect for washing my face in the morning." in 9 reviews
Abby Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I just always come back to this face wash.

So I received this product in a smaller size (1.7 oz) when I used my sephora points and I really enjoyed this. It has a citrus scent which I love. (I feel like I associate a citrus scent with cleanliness) I love how it foams and I feel like it is very gentle on my skin. I have dry and sensitive skin so I'm very cautious when using a new product. I recently went into sephora to look for a new face cleanser and nothing was really standing out so I decided to pick this one up again in the full size ($30 for 7 oz) I think the price point is fine and I only use this once a day so it definitely does last.

If you're thinking about giving this a try I would suggest buying the 1.7 oz version for $10 so that you don't waste 30 bucks if you don't like it.  (the 1.7 oz lasts me close to 2 months due to the fact that I only use it once a day.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
Meh...this is an okay product. I like that it is a foaming cleanser and I LOVE the smell of it. It’s very citrus-y and it helps to wake me up in the mornings. However, I don’t notice any significant differences in my skin after using this product and I think it’s just okay. I feel like you can get similar cleansing and refreshing results from other drug store face wash options that are way cheaper. I got the sample size of this in a set with a few other products by this brand. I definitely suggest that if you’re interested in these products grab a sample set and try them out before you purchase full-size products. This one just isn’t worth the price tag to me and I won’t be purchasing a full-size.
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
This cleanser was okay. I have pretty dry skin and currently going through some acne drama. This skin didn’t dry out my face too too much but it also didn’t keep it hydrated at all. It seemed to do a pretty okay job at getting off my makeup. But overall I just didn’t love it. Oh and the scent is horrible. It’s just too much. It’s not the refreshing kind of orange scent. It’s just something else. 🤢
Veronica O.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is an excellent foam cleanser. The smell reminds me of fresh oranges or Mandarines, but it is made with African red tea extract. I assume this is where the fragrance comes from. I also like the fact that you don't have to use Ole Henriksen's Serum as well. You can use your own serum after this. This cleanser leaves my skin clean without feeling stripped. It minimizes my pores and invigorates my skin. The applicator pump is easy to use and this is a huge plus. I highly recommend adding to your morning regimen. I purchased this at Sephora. It is 1.7 fl Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth(TM) Foaming Cleanser 1 oz/ 30 mL oz
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
I used to love this product for keeping my acne under control. It lasted quite a long time because of its foaming property and smelled like heaven. However, over time it dried out my face and was a bit too harsh. After using it I would have dry patches and my skin would feel really tight. I would recommend using this intermittently.
Darleen H.
Bennington , NE
I’m not really a fan of foam cleansers but this one is by far one of my most favorite cleansers I’ve owned. It’s really refreshing and brighting. Especially in the mornings. I’ve noticed my face has become less dull while using this product. A little goes a long way as well, so the full size should last for for a couple of months :)
Jenna S.
Short Hills, NJ
I really like how this product feels and cleanses my face. I’m not the biggest fan of the smell... I loved it when I first tried it. But sometimes it smells funky to me, but it’s coming from the same bottle so I don’t know what’s happening there. I got a small size from Sephora’s beauty insider program and have really liked testing it out- it’s actually a pretty good size, I’ve been using it twice a day for about two weeks and still have 2 more weeks I think left. I read somewhere that foaming cleansers aren’t good for you, I don’t know if that’s true- but I like this one! It feels really mild and gentile while still doing its job. Great packaging too!
Carly J.
Akron, OH
This is my go-to everyday cleanser. It's gentle, smells fantastic, and keeps my skin clear and bright. I really appreciate that there are no unnecessary harsh ingredients - it just cleans your skin and leaves you smelling great. I've even gotten my boyfriend to start using it and it has helped his skin out a ton too!
Brianna V.
I love this cleanser!! It feels great going on and I love my skin after washing with it. I got this with a moisturizer for a great price and couldn’t be happier. Definitely my new go to cleanser. I have issues with dull and dry skin right now and it doesn’t dry me out more and helps brighten it!
Mahin M.
I decided to try the OLEHENRIKSEN The Clean Truth™ Foaming Cleanser recently for my uneven skin tone and dark pigmentation. So far I really love this cleanser. I was a little hesitant because I’m not a fan of foam cleanser since I felt you used way too much but with this you only need one small pump and it does the job great. I fell like my skin is much brighter and glowing in the morning when I wake. It doesn’t look dull like it used to. Plus I love the smell especially in the morning. It’s very citrusy and it gives you a great mental boost!
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Do you find this cleanser is drying?
Christina L.
Toronto, Canada
Is this the same as the previous African red tea foaming cleanser?
Myrnie S.
Looking to purchase this! What's the review?
Ariana P.
Is it good for acne prone skin