BY OLEHENRIKSEN #74 in Face Wipes

A package of luxe quilted cloths to cleanse and hydrate with radiance-boosting vitamin C and reparative Coq10, sweeping away dirt, oil, and makeup. Cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Vitamin C and Coq10 boost radiance and repair while black currant oil replenishes moisture for fresh, lustrous, youthful-looking skin. Easy to use and great for travel, each quilted cloth effortlessly sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving behind a rejuvenated complexion.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Gluconolactone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinefera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Squalane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Pullulan, Algae Extract, Ubiquinone.

• I'm looking for new makeup remover wipes but I have reall...2 Answers
Z K.
I saw these at TJMaxx for $4.99 and I knew I had to get them. It was a good buy since I was out of my Simple face wipes and these were for $4.99. Hello! It claims to cleanse, brighten and hydrate with vitamin C and CoQ10. I used it after a dinner at a friend's and it didn't remove my eyeliner and mascara. I had to rub pretty hard which is never pleasant around the eye. But it did make my skin feel softer. I felt my skin was a bit more glowy in the morning. Softer and hydrated. I like how they make my skin feel, but I won't get them for makeup removal.
I love how it comes with a solid plastic cover for the opening in addition to the sticky cover only.
Hailey D.
Kind of pricey for makeup removing wipes but totally worth it. They smell amazing and take of every bit of makeup. I like to use these at night before i wash my face and exfoliate. I have sensitive skin and some makeup wipes such at neutregena even make me break out but these don’t at all.
Rafia Z.
Temecula, CA
I love these make up wipes! They smell amazing and are so soothing to the skin. I definitely think they are worth the splurge for those days when you wear makeup for a long day! I definitely feel so refreshed after using them. I also love their grease relief make up wipes as well!
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
These wipes leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. The only downside that I find to using these wipes is the price, But these wipes are great and smell amazing. I love them for travel. They also take off make up reasonably well.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I purchased these cleansing cloths at Marshall’s the 30 count for $4.99 so I decided to give them a try. They have a really nice orange scent to them. I have combination skin and I did notice that when I would remove my makeup my face did feel hydrated. The only thing I did not notice a difference is on the brightening side I really did not see a brightening effect what so ever.
Shawné L.
Phoenix
Mmmm so many things to say about this. I use topical Vitamin C in My daily regimen. I feel clean and smooth. I really love their proct line and have never been disappointed in a purchase from Olé Henriksen
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
Y'all I love these so much. Whenever I'm feeling lazy I use them as a morning cleanser or at night as a makeup remover or just to refresh on days I don't wear makeup. These are holy grail for me!! They are cleansing and soft and non irritating. I would recommend these definitely and have repurchased 4 times now. You can sometimes find them at TJ Maxx! Also they smell amazing.
Beth P.
Waldoboro
I use it everyday to wipe off my makeup. It does a really good job and leaves my face feeling fresh. It also does a really good job of removing waterproof mascara as well. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths are perfect for removing makeup and dirt from your face! They cleanse, brighten and as well hydrate your skin all in one swipe! They are soaked with Vitamin C, CoQ10 and Black Currant Oil! They rejuvenate your skin while hydrating it! Leaving you a clean face with a youthful glow! The actual cloths are quilted and very heavy and sturdy! There is no need to rinse your face after using them as they are adding precious vitamins to your skin! The only drawback I would say is the scent. It is a different orange scent, which I am not a fan of. However it does go away after you are done Cleansing your face! Which is a huge plus for me! I purchased a 100 pack of them at Tj Maxx for $9.99! Which is a steal! I highly recommend them! Especially at that price!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Sephora.  The wipes are average size and have a slight medicinal scent to them.  I have not noticed my skin any brighter but they are very effective in taking off make up.  My skin feels soft and supple with no residue or greasy feel.
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
I'm looking for new makeup remover wipes but I have really sensitive skin .Is this one harsh on your skin ?