BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A package of luxe quilted cloths to cleanse and hydrate with radiance-boosting vitamin C and reparative Coq10, sweeping away dirt, oil, and makeup. Cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Vitamin C and Coq10 boost radiance and repair while black currant oil replenishes moisture for fresh, lustrous, youthful-looking skin. Easy to use and great for travel, each quilted cloth effortlessly sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving behind a rejuvenated complexion.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Gluconolactone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinefera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Squalane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Pullulan, Algae Extract, Ubiquinone.

• I'm looking for new makeup remover wipes but I have reall...2 Answers
Z K.
I saw these at TJMaxx for $4.99 and I knew I had to get them. It was a good buy since I was out of my Simple face wipes and these were for $4.99. Hello! It claims to cleanse, brighten and hydrate with vitamin C and CoQ10. I used it after a dinner at a friend's and it didn't remove my eyeliner and mascara. I had to rub pretty hard which is never pleasant around the eye. But it did make my skin feel softer. I felt my skin was a bit more glowy in the morning. Softer and hydrated. I like how they make my skin feel, but I won't get them for makeup removal.
I love how it comes with a solid plastic cover for the opening in addition to the sticky cover only.
Hailey D.
Kind of pricey for makeup removing wipes but totally worth it. They smell amazing and take of every bit of makeup. I like to use these at night before i wash my face and exfoliate. I have sensitive skin and some makeup wipes such at neutregena even make me break out but these don’t at all.
Rafia Z.
Temecula, CA
I love these make up wipes! They smell amazing and are so soothing to the skin. I definitely think they are worth the splurge for those days when you wear makeup for a long day! I definitely feel so refreshed after using them. I also love their grease relief make up wipes as well!
Courtney T.
These definitely aren’t my favorite wipes. They’re smell strongly of oranges, which can be irritating, especially near the eye area. They remove makeup nicely, but leave a residue behind, likely from the skincare ingredients. The scent is definitely what makes me not want to repurchase these or others from Olehenriksen. They get the job done, but there are much better ones from the drugstore.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
These wipes leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. The only downside that I find to using these wipes is the price, But these wipes are great and smell amazing. I love them for travel. They also take off make up reasonably well.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths are perfect for removing makeup and dirt from your face! They cleanse, brighten and as well hydrate your skin all in one swipe! They are soaked with Vitamin C, CoQ10 and Black Currant Oil! They rejuvenate your skin while hydrating it! Leaving you a clean face with a youthful glow! The actual cloths are quilted and very heavy and sturdy! There is no need to rinse your face after using them as they are adding precious vitamins to your skin! The only drawback I would say is the scent. It is a different orange scent, which I am not a fan of. However it does go away after you are done Cleansing your face! Which is a huge plus for me! I purchased a 100 pack of them at Tj Maxx for $9.99! Which is a steal! I highly recommend them! Especially at that price!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Sephora.  The wipes are average size and have a slight medicinal scent to them.  I have not noticed my skin any brighter but they are very effective in taking off make up.  My skin feels soft and supple with no residue or greasy feel.
Sadie H.
HOMOSASSA, FL
OLEHENRIKSEN cloths are the best out there in my opinion. They remove the gunk off your skin and are not dripping wet or overloaded with fragrances. These cloths are great as a first step to remove makeup or to cleanse and refresh your skin when not wearing makeup.
Michelle F.
San Jose , CA
I love the way the citrus scent. They make my skin feel refreshed after a long day of makeup. They work as effectively as the Simple wipes, but the smell is worth the splurge for me. If you do not like strong scents, skip this product.
Mekayla K.
Sometimes I use these in the morning when I wake up just to refresh my face from sleeping all night. Then I’ll go in and moisturize and apply my makeup! That’s what I find best for these. Bargain is when you find them at TJMaxx 😜
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
I'm looking for new makeup remover wipes but I have really sensitive skin .Is this one harsh on your skin ?