OLEHENRIKSEN Stay Balanced™ Oil Control Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Mini Y.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Cleanse, control oil, remove makeup and purify pores

Keep oil in check throughout the day. These cleansing makeup remover wipes instantly sweep away dirt, oil and makeup in one easy step. A deep cleansing action helps purify pores without stripping skin. Powerful alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs)—glycolic and lactic acids—help lift and loosen dead skin cells that can build up in pores. Formulated with aloe juice and bilberry extract, each textured makeup remover wipe leaves the complexion soft with a refreshed, healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Aloe juice–moisturizes, calms and softens

Bilberry extract–helps condition skin

Glycolic & lactic acids (AHAs)–help lift and loosen dead skin cells that clog pores

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Caccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Menthol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Saccarum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acer Saccarum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sodium Anisate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Syphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Eucalyptus Globululs Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Limonene.

Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
I used these when I went to Asia in January. It was SO humid. My face was constantly gross and sticky. My skin felt oilier than usual and I actually used the entire pack in two weeks. They were so useful and helped my skin feel refreshed!
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
I have try this remover wipes and they do clean great. It does removes all my makeup, doesn’t have a fragrance which I like. The only issue is I wish it did have more quantity. Great quality for the price ☺️
Tori S.
Smell amazing and helps keep my oil under control, I have very oily sensitive skin, these wipes are gentle , get rid of oil , and remove makeup easily ! And they are inexpensive , I one hundred percent recommend these !
member-5447d
I have dry/combo skin and these cleansing clothes did not seem to clean my skin well. It feels like a baby wipe so the cloth is quite soft. However, my skin didn't feel clean after i used it. I felt as though I have to wash it again.
Samantha H.
Camdenton, MO
These are really nice. They do cleanse and control oil well, and while not really a makeup remover, it does take off base products well. I can’t decide if I like the scent at all, but it’s not terrible. I love that it has an exfoliating side and a smooth side. I probably won’t repurchase due to the price point though.
Lauren P.
Overland Park, KS
These are great toning cloths to get off all the grit and grime after a full face of makeup. They are just somewhat harsh and I HATE the smell of them. They smell strongly of chemicals, but that’s why they work so well I think. I use these if I really need a good scrub, especially on super oily days, but they are more a compliment to my makeup routine rather than an everyday staple because of their strength.
Dori B.
I received a sample of these from the Ole website and I would certainly buy them! These had a great fresh scent and beads on one side for exfoliation. The wipes themselves were surprisingly larger than I expected and very moist. My face felt very refreshed afterwards and definitely less oily/greasy!
Alexis S.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are a little tougher than other makeup wipes but they are still one of my favorites because it got all the makeup off but then also any dead skin I may have
Ciara M.
Lansing, IL
So pricey but worth it. After using these makeup wipes I don't even feel the need to wash my face if I didn't. These have any amazing smell and one side of the wipe has ridges to help exfoliate and take off all the makeup that's been on your face
Mekayla K.
Love these wipes during the summer. It’s humid where I live and I don’t wear makeup every single day so these wipes are perfect for those non makeup days. Sweaty and oily feeling? Use these and you’ll feel nice and clean!