OLEHENRIKSEN So Nurturing(TM) Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Nicole R.

OLEHENRIKSEN So Nurturing(TM) Cleansing Cloths

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A set of wipes that gently sweep away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving skin fresh and moisturized and helping to reduce visible redness. Solutions for:- Makeup removal - Dryness- RednessIf you want to know more… So Nurturing™ Cleansing Cloths with a multi-vitamin blend of ProVitamin B5 and vitamins C and E gently clean and hydrate the complexion in one easy step. Each of these satiny wipes instantly sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup. Nourishing moringa and borage seed oils, which are rich in essential fatty acids, help to comfort and soothe the skin. These cloths also help reduce visible redness so the complexion looks and feels fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole believes everyone should feel their best at all times, so he created these cleansing cloths to refresh, calm, and soothe skin throughout the day. Research results: In a consumer study on 38 women after 1 week:- 100% of users agree this product gently cleanses- 95% of users agree this product refreshes skin- 95% of users agree this product softens skin- 92% of users agree this product conditions skin- 92% of users agree this product soothes skin- 92% of users agree this product smooths skin see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love these makeup wipes a lot. I’m not going to lie, they are not the most effective at getting all your make up off. I use these than I use a cleanser to get the rest of my makeup off. But the reason I love these is they are so gentle on my skin, and don’t dry it out or irritate it whatsoever like most other wipes do. I also love the packaging, that you can open and close it airtight so the wipes stay fresh and don’t dry out. Sometimes you can find these at tj maxx or Marshall’s too which is awesome.
Jessica L.
provo , UT
I thought because of the name brand that these would be the best makeup wipes I’ve ever used...WRONG. they were practically dry & felt very abrasive on my skin. there are so many better alternatives, and for much cheaper. definitely flop.
Amy C.
I am in love with these wipes. I will usually use a liquid makeup remover and then go over my face with this wipe to make sure all my make up is gone. Usually I would only have to you about half of a wipe because it just cleanse my face so well.
Sarah H.
Newark, DE
I purchased these at Marshall’s super excited to try them! When I opened them the wipes were dry compared to a drug store brand. They did not remove makeup as well and are not worth the money!!! I would not repurchase
Harley B.
Dover, NH
My favorite makeup wipes ever!! First off, the smell of these is out of this world which is a huge plus! Plus they actually get all of my makeup off and I don't feel like it's a race against the clock until they dry out, they stay moist the whole time. I also don't get that tight feeling on my face afterwards so if I'm tired at night I can just use these and feel comfortable enough to just do right to bed afterwards
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I get this at Sephora now. I got them at marshals and I thought they were good. But as we all know they are not a certified retailer. So I went to check for my self and bought them at Sephora who are a certified retailer for this brand. And yes their was a difference. From the scent to the moisture don't be cheap with your skin and buy the real thing. Anyways besides that it removes. My whole makeup. From full coverage foundation to highlight and all. Also I can take off my eye shadow off without any irritation.
Jacqueline H.
San Francisco, CA
It's not bad if you don't wear much make up. it wiped off bb cream or light foundation along with any blush bronzer or highlight (pretty much any powder or cream product) and it doesn't leave a layer of residue after or burns your eye. However, it doesn't work well with eye makeup, and definitely not waterproof.
Manny V.
The Nurture Me/So Nurturing line is my favorite and these face cloths don't disappoint! The packaging is user friendly and they travel well. I have super sensitive skin, so these are a life saver when it comes to gently cleansing my face in the mornings! They are a bit pricey, but it's SO worth it. Look out for sales and stock up! I am currently working my way through a 30 count pack and purchased a 10 count pack for traveling.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
This does not remove all my makeup even though I usually don't wear a lot of makeup. I initially bought this for travel to avoid the hassle of bringing an oil cleanser and doing a double cleanse but it just doesn't do good enough of a job. Plus this has a very strong and unpleasant scent. I will not be repurchasing.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
I liked these . They didn't leave to much stickyness behind but they didn't remove longwear foundation or waterproof mascara that easy . But for a quick removal for night time it's a great vanity product.