OLEHENRIKSEN So Nurturing™ Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Nicole R.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Hydrates all day, cleanses, soothes and removes makeup

Nourish dry and sensitive skin and remove makeup in one easy step. So Nurturing™ Cleansing Cloths, with a multi-vitamin blend of ProVitamin B5 and vitamins C and E, gently clean and hydrate the complexion in one easy step. Each satiny makeup remover wipe instantly sweeps away dirt, oil and makeup. Indulgent moringa and borage seed oils, rich in essential fatty acids, help comfort and soothe skin. Instantly, complexion is fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Multi-vitamin blend–ProVitamin B5, vitamins C and E help nourish skin

Moringa and borage seed oils–rich in essential fatty acids, help comfort and soothe

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium PCA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Linolenic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Bromelain, Citric Acid, Canola Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Limonene.

Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love these makeup wipes a lot. I’m not going to lie, they are not the most effective at getting all your make up off. I use these than I use a cleanser to get the rest of my makeup off. But the reason I love these is they are so gentle on my skin, and don’t dry it out or irritate it whatsoever like most other wipes do. I also love the packaging, that you can open and close it airtight so the wipes stay fresh and don’t dry out. Sometimes you can find these at tj maxx or Marshall’s too which is awesome.
Sadie H.
HOMOSASSA, FL
I have said it before and I will say it again: OLEHENRIKSEN cloths are the BEST. They are gentle, you are not overwhelmed by fragrance, and they are a great way to remove makeup before cleansing your face, or to use as a face cleanser/ refreshing cloth when not wearing makeup.
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, Ga
I tend to get migraines when I wear make up so I always keeps wipes in my purse. My favorite wipes are the OleHenriksen wipes. They are gentle. They have a nice scent. And most importantly, they don’t leave a residue on my skin. It actually feels fresh and clean.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
I purchased these at Marshall’s super excited to try them! When I opened them the wipes were dry compared to a drug store brand. They did not remove makeup as well and are not worth the money!!! I would not repurchase
Theresa B.
Audubon, PA
Bought this product to try to bring with me this past weekend on a trip. Super gentle on my skin and took my make up off nicely. A little pricy but I would buy these again. I feel like they left my skin feeling clean and moisturized.
Liz P.
These cloths say they remove makeup, but they don’t really remove everything easily or completely. However, for the price I feel they should remove makeup completely. They also tend to dry out easily.
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
I love love Olehenriksen and these wipes do the job. They have a nice scent to them and are perfect for sensitive skin. Even after using these I would still recommend a second wash.
Harley B.
Dover, NH
My favorite makeup wipes ever!! First off, the smell of these is out of this world which is a huge plus! Plus they actually get all of my makeup off and I don't feel like it's a race against the clock until they dry out, they stay moist the whole time. I also don't get that tight feeling on my face afterwards so if I'm tired at night I can just use these and feel comfortable enough to just do right to bed afterwards
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I get this at Sephora now. I got them at marshals and I thought they were good. But as we all know they are not a certified retailer. So I went to check for my self and bought them at Sephora who are a certified retailer for this brand. And yes their was a difference. From the scent to the moisture don't be cheap with your skin and buy the real thing. Anyways besides that it removes. My whole makeup. From full coverage foundation to highlight and all. Also I can take off my eye shadow off without any irritation.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
This does not remove all my makeup even though I usually don't wear a lot of makeup. I initially bought this for travel to avoid the hassle of bringing an oil cleanser and doing a double cleanse but it just doesn't do good enough of a job. Plus this has a very strong and unpleasant scent. I will not be repurchasing.

Sephora