BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Steam your skin to purified perfection with Ole Henriksen Skin Inhalation Therapy I. This healing blend of oils opens your pores and sinuses, allowing for a smooth, revived complexion that is free of unwanted blemishes and irritation.

Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.

Sophie E.
chicago
Omg I love this this is the best product that I have ever used in my entire life and it all definitely succeeded my expectations of what is an amazing product and i am genuinely so thankful that I found this stuff!!!!!!!
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
F
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Not a fan of Ole Henriksen, and definitely not a fan of this product. Seemed too over bearing for aroma therapy. Left my skin very red and it didn't meet my expectations. I would get my money back for this one if I could.
Wendy G.
I love this brand. All things this brand have been amazing to me. The formulas are great for most skin types. The fact that they are free of harsh chemicals is an upside always. The price is higher than drug store items but really you get what you paid for. If you need a sample before comitting visit a Sephora store.
Leslie Z.
Chicago ilinois
My not be for me but for you it might be perfect the smell and it says it is it goes into your skin it's very oil but if you have a very dry skin this will help
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
love this product. I fresh and clean after I use it, it is way worth the money! it is one of my go to products in the morning
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Really expensive considering you can get products with very similar ingredients for less money on amazon
Julissa L.
Un producto muy bueno y eficaz bastante bueno y no muy costoso, no es fácil de adquirir pero vale la pena, lo recomiendo bastante
Olegario R.
Muy buen producto lo he usado en varias ocasiones y es muy bueno, lo recomiendo ampliamente. Es excelnte