by Ole Henriksen

Hydrates, evens skin tone, smoothes skin texture and helps improve the look of dark spots and discoloration

Transform the way you think about your moisturizer, transform your skin. Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer delivers weightless hydration and luminous perfection. With its whipped, silky texture, this bestselling oil-free moisturizer imparts essential moisture to the skin, even as it delivers radiance and helps improves the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. It is formulated with multi-fruit acids, licorice and pea extracts to help gently refine uneven skin tone and texture. This silky, multitasking moisturizer is also the perfect prep step for makeup: It instantly smoothes skin texture and brightens, for flawless foundation application.

Ole created Sheer Transformation to be used with Truth Serum® and Invigorating Night Transformation™ Gel in the 3 Little Wonders® set, but it quickly became a favorite for its versatility—it’s for all ages, all skin types, it can be used day and night, and with any product, to leave the complexion soft and radiant with a healthy, nourished Ole Glow™.

Multi-fruit acids (lemon, orange, bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple)–help even skin tone and texture

Antioxidants–help nourish and condition skin

Sandalwood, licorice root, and chamomile extracts–help condition and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Steareth-2, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Dilaurate, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax), Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Berberis Vulgaris Bark Extract, P-anisic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Calcium Ascorbate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract.

Did anyone see an improvement with dark spots or acne scars?
Purchased this today but it smells a bit weird... kind of like old play doh or Elmer’s glue... anyone else notice this or is the smell normal?
I never used this product ,but I’d love to try it ,I’d love to know is it good for dry skin ?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It is super moisturizing and does not feel greasy or gross. It really does lighten up the darker spots and evens everything out. It may be a little pricey, but a little goes a long way!” in 87 reviews
“...very luxurious. It is lightweight, but rich enough to quench my sometimes dry skin. It feels like it does a lot to even my skin tone and make my skin look better all around.” in 60 reviews
“My favorite daily moisturizer! Seriously works amazing even on sensitive skin. I love this stuff” in 37 reviews
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
God, where do I start with this brand?! First off Ole Henrikson is literally in my top 3 of skincare brands I own almost everything he makes. But this cream is amazing is makes my skin glow and the smoothest I've ever felt in my life! It has gradually lightened my dark spots and gives me a glow from within. It smells very good like fresh and fruity almost. It's like velvet on my face. Also I have acne prone sensitive skin and this hasn't broke me out, ole suffered from cystic acne when he was younger so ALL of his products are made for acne prone and sensitive faces. Every product works as it says it should to its fullest and beyond. I 100% recommend this product it has changed my life for the good switching to all of Ole's products I've never broke out once from anything he makes. Also a little goes a long way
Saint Amant, LA
Ole Henriksen is amazing!  I first purchased the three little wonders trial set and immediately fell in love.  For some reason my skin was going through a weird patch and felt dry, dull and was visibly crepey , which was strange because I was using my  Kate Sommerville skin care line that I loved.

I decided to try something else and having heard good things about Ole Henriksen gave it a try.   And WOW!  It gave me wonderful looking and feeling skin again!  I like to change things up every once and awhile so I was very happy with the results.  My skin was bright, plumped up and smooth within the second week.  Really an amazing product.

Madison, MS
OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer uploaded by Dawn M.
I have used several products in this brand and I love them with the exception of this one. I was really excited to try the Transformation moisturizer as my nighttime go to. I’ve been using it now for about 6 weeks and I just can’t fall in like with it-much less love. It has a thin consistency that goes on ok but I don’t feel like it absorbs well into my skin. I’ve also had an issue with it pilling with other products in my night routine. My previous moisturizer did not pill with these same products. I don’t think it’s for me so I won’t repurchase this one. Again-I love everything else by this brand I’ve tried so I do encourage others to try OleHenriksen .
Arlington, VA
OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer uploaded by Rhonda J.
OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer uploaded by Rhonda J.
This is an oil free moisturizer that I believe will work best for normal/oily skin types. It is lightweight, dries quickly, and it's not sticky. I do not find it moisturizing enough for dry skin or dry skin spots. The company states that the moisturizer is approved for sensitive skin types but I would be cautious. This moisturizer has both Vitamin C and AHAs/BHAs mixed together which increases in the chance for irritation. These two ingredients should be used at different times of the day because they are acidic ingredients. This does have fragrance, coconut, and silicones in the ingredients. I did not find that this moisturizer worked any better than a drugstore moisturizer made for oily/normal skin types. I would not repurchase.
Gresham, OR
I used to realllly love this moisturizer. Very gentle on sensitive skin, and is super lightweight. The first and second time I purchased this moisturizer, my skin felt extremely soft, smooth, hydrated, and did not experience acne. However, the third time, my skin reacted very differently, with major acne breakouts, which made me think they modified the product a little bit. Not sure if it was just the jar I bought, but I haven't bought since then.
Palmyra, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great daily moisturizer. I have combo-oily skin so this is a perfect moisturizer for me. Usually moisturizers aimed toward oily skin can make my skin feel a little dry but this product has been perfect for me. A little of this product goes a very long way, so I would recommend purchasing the smaller size to ensure you use the whole product before it expires. I can say after using this for the past 4 months i will definitely be making this a permanent product in my skin care routine.
Dudley, MA
This moisturizer is not my personal favorite but also not bad what so ever, I would say it’s your average moisturizer. I used to use it all the time but since this brand has come out with others like the gel brightening moisturizer I feel that one really makes a difference in my skin! This one also I like more for night time because the consistency is a little thicker. Great for sensitive skin though and it’s a nice light weight feeling once it dries on the skin!
Amarillo, TX
OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer uploaded by Bobby Jo P.
I love using this moisturizer underneath my makeup. It gives my skin a nice dewy canvas to work with. I don’t really favor a matte look so I’m always on the lookout for products that make your skin look fresh. I think this is unscented which I don’t really like. Some are weird about scented items but I’m weird about unscented ones. Even unscented has some sort of slight scent to them. But love the overall results from using this daily!
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer really does a great job of giving your skin a smooth texture. My skin looks and feels amazing after applying this moisturizer. Only issue is that this is an exfoliating moisturizer so I personally need something more hydrating for my skin type. It’s also fairly lightweight and I think for the winter time I would use a different moisturizer.
Los Angeles
This is a great, basic moisturizer. When I was experiencing bad breakouts and increasingly oily skin, I used this day and night. It was hydrating without making me feel greasy. However, for the price, I found that drugstore alternatives such as CeraVe worked just as well, but for a much lower price point. If it's within your budget - this is a good cream!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Ekaterine M. • 5 months ago
I don't know! :) The revhiew is good!
burlington
5 months ago
Rhonda J. • 5 months ago
No, I don't find this moisturizing enough for dry skin types
Cave Spring, GA
7 months ago
Danielle A. • 2 months ago
I'd say maybe a line called Fleur and Bee. I received a sample and really enjoyed it.