BY OLEHENRIKSEN #84 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates, evens skin tone, smoothes skin texture and helps improve the look of dark spots and discoloration

Transform the way you think about your moisturizer, transform your skin. Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer delivers weightless hydration and luminous perfection. With its whipped, silky texture, this bestselling oil-free moisturizer imparts essential moisture to the skin, even as it delivers radiance and helps improves the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. It is formulated with multi-fruit acids, licorice and pea extracts to help gently refine uneven skin tone and texture. This silky, multitasking moisturizer is also the perfect prep step for makeup: It instantly smoothes skin texture and brightens, for flawless foundation application.

Ole created Sheer Transformation to be used with Truth Serum® and Invigorating Night Transformation™ Gel in the 3 Little Wonders® set, but it quickly became a favorite for its versatility—it’s for all ages, all skin types, it can be used day and night, and with any product, to leave the complexion soft and radiant with a healthy, nourished Ole Glow™.

Multi-fruit acids (lemon, orange, bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple)–help even skin tone and texture

Antioxidants–help nourish and condition skin

Sandalwood, licorice root, and chamomile extracts–help condition and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Steareth-2, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Dilaurate, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax), Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Berberis Vulgaris Bark Extract, P-anisic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Calcium Ascorbate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract.

• How is this for combination skin? I've been having random breakou...4 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new moisturizer and I've been wanting to try thi...5 Answers
  • Is this suitable for oily skin? I'm more combination in the winte...3 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer
  • "I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It is super moisturizing and does not feel greasy or gross. It really does lighten up the darker spots and evens everything out. It may be a little pricey, but a little goes a long way!" in 87 reviews
  • "This is an amazing moisturizer. It is excellent for all skin types, and feels very luxurious. It is lightweight, but rich enough to quench my sometimes dry skin. It feels like it does a lot to even my skin tone and make my skin look better all around." in 60 reviews
  • "My favorite daily moisturizer! Seriously works amazing even on sensitive skin. I love this stuff" in 37 reviews
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I picked up a sample from Sephora the other day, and I can't wait to go back and buy it! I've been using a pretty heavy cream since the winter was sucking my skin dry. But my foundation wasn't setting over it very well. I saw a beauty influncer recommend this and said it soaks right up without leaving a greasy feeling, but moisturizes well. And she was right! Such a tiny bit goes a long way. I just barely tap my finger in the lotion and it will cover my entire face and go down my neck. With my other cream I was using twice that. I'm pretty excited the price is fair, and I know it'll last me a while. I've blown through my last cream. I am actually considering getting the serum as well. Definitely get you a sample if you can! I love it! And it works under foundation! A++
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME
Got this with my rewards points at Sephora and haven’t looked back since. I had been looking for a good daily moisturizer for a while, but had been having trouble finding one that didn’t make me feel super oily, or cause my make-up to slide right off. This moisturizer does just that.

Super lightweight, and a little goes a long way which means the jars last a long time. There is no overwhelming scent to it which is nice. It absorbs quickly into my skin making it so I am able to apply makeup right after.

I use this once in the morning after applying OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum® and once at night after applying OLEHENRIKSEN Invigorating Night Transformation™ Gel.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
This product claims to moisturize the skin and also brighten the skin, and is oil-free. It has vitamin C complex, licorice root, and pea extract. Although I did not see any brightening effects to my skin while using this product, it did moisturize pretty well. I did not care for the smell, probably due to the licorice root in it. I also think it clogged my pores a bit because I was experiencing some congestion in my skin while using this. For reference, I have oily skin that is acne-prone, so this product might work better for those with normal to dry skin, or even combination skin.
Devin S.
I’m not going to lie, I didn’t like this product at first. It’s very thin. A little goes a long way. However, if you use it in conjunction with the truth serum in the morning and the transformation night gel at night, OH MY GEEZ!! Talk about transformation!! Holy skin! My skin definitely did just that. I have began to see fewer breakouts and smoother skin. I have completely changed my mind about this product and it’s a definite game changer in the skin care world!
Veronica S.
This is a very nice moisturizer. I received this is a trial from sephora. Its very light weight and did a great job moisturizing my face. My only complaint is that i used a lot compared to my normal moisturizer to fully cover my face. This is a nice product and i will probably purchase it as an alternative to my normal product
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I got this at T.J.Maxx for $15, and even though I've never tried this product before, I didn't hesitate to buy it (the 1.7 oz size is normally almost $40). I have been using this at night for about a week so far and have been loving it more and more. Haven't seen any lightening effects on my scarring yet but hopefully soon!! It does deliver good moisture and I think it would be okay to wear underneath makeup as a base.
Tara M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product very sheer and does exactly what it says. I personally needed a little more moisture. I love how sheer it is and how quickly it absorbs, but I felt like I woke up the next morning with my skin still dry. I consider my face to be combination, but just felt like I needed a little more moisture. Before this product, I was using  First Aid Beauty Winter Hydration Kit which I really liked for my skin. I wanted to try something new, which is what brought me to this. I would recommend this for somebody that wants very sheer light moisture ( maybe under makeup).
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I don't like to use this cream on my face because it leaves my face looking super oily upon application. But I do love it to put on my neck. A lot of people forget to moisturize there neck and only take care of their face. This product makes my neck feel super soft and luxurious.
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
This has become my new holy grail daytime moisturizer. It is very light weight on skin, great under my foundation. Ole Henriksen has become my favorite skin care line. My skin has never looked so good, bright and smooth. My makeup definitely looks better because of it. If you haven't try their products, pick up some samples at Sephora. You will be happy you did.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this moisturizer. It has so many great and beneficial ingredients in it. It’s super hydrating without being too thick. It can be worn under makeup as well, as it sits nice over this moisturizer. My boyfriend uses my skincare and this is the moisturizer he always reaches for because he loves it, and doesn’t break out his acne-prone skin.
nazish c.
How is this for oily skin? I'm looking for a good moisturizer for oily skin.
Heffy K.
Has this product broken anyone out?
Amy R.
Does this product absorb well into the skin or does it have a slightly tacky finish?
Gabby K.
I just got a free sample of this from sephora, would anyone recommend buying the full size or maybe even one of the kits with other products in it? So far I like the moisturizer.
Sara A.
Is this product suitable for very dry skin? Is it good to use under foundation?