OLEHENRIKSEN Rub N' Buff™ Transforming Salt Scrub uploaded by Suzette G.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Exfoliates, smoothes, retexturizes and softens skin

Rub n’ Buff Transforming Salt Scrub brings a signature experience from the OLEHENRIKSEN spa to your shower. This pampering body polish retexturizes skin, leaving it smooth, soft and silky. With a blend of sea salt, lemongrass and sweet almond oils, this luxurious, invigorating body scrub stimulates the senses while transforming skin for a beautifully supple, healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Sea salt–gently polishes to reveal softer, smoother skin

Lemongrass and sweet almond oils–essential oils to energize and delight the senses

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Carbonate (Ci 77220), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteth-2, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, BHT, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Citral, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really like this salt scrub! It was perfect for the winter - to slough off the dead skin on my hands and legs. It's perfect to use right before shaving to help you get smooth, soft legs. It also smells delightful!" in 4 reviews
Suzette G.
After the first use and feeling like I had given myself a Lime Margarita bath (yum), I was hooked on this body scrub. The first thing that stuck out to me was the smell; the lemongrass is so invigorating especially after a workout and the lavender smells amazing and calms my skin. The formula was soft and a little less abrasive than some scrubs I've used, which I liked. It was gentle, and I could easily work it into areas like my underarms without feeling like it was going to inflame those areas. I mostly focused the scrub on my calves, thighs, lower and upper arms, and chest, solely because that's where my dryness. I have keratosis Pilaris and have to be careful with products I introduce to my skin slowly, but I did not see any inflammation or allergic reactions from this salt scrub. I specifically LOVE using this as a hand scrub; my hands were so soft after using this on them, I couldn't stop touching them. Be careful if you're new to scrubs, just because it's called a scrub doesn't mean you just rub your life away; be careful with your skin! As with any high end product, it's pricey, at $44 for 22 oz. However, it's a large size and it lasts a while. I bought a Ole Henriksen kit containing a 5 oz size of the scrub and that still lasted me a month. I loved this salt scrub!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I liked this scrub when I first started using it, then after awhile it started to irritate my skin. I had to stop using it. Luckily I had used almost the hole thing before it started to irritate my skin.
Megan M.
Despite continual moisturizing, the bitterly cold weather and snow have wreaked havoc with my entire body, from my lips to my fingers and toes. I purchased Ole Henriksen’s “Rub N Buff Salt Scrub” for $48.00. That’s a lot of money and a splurge for me, to be sure, but Henriksen products simply never let me down. It is formulated mainly of sea salt and glycerin, but the salt dissolves completely and leaves you incredibly silky-soft and revitalized in mind, body, and spirit. It is a gentle green color with an equally gentle scent. The lavender contained in the formula soothes, renews, and repairs winter-whipped skin; lemongrass essential oil releases muscular tension (how wonderful is that?) while detoxifying; and the salt deeply cleanses and exfoliates away old, dry skin cells. No matter how low the temperatures dip, I’m not afraid. It’s my personal “private island” in the middle of winter! (Of course, it can and should be used all year ‘round for glowing, touchable skin.)
Megan M.
Meagan M.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I feel like i'm rubbing this body scrub away and not into my skin. the only thing it works for is scrubbing my hands and making them feel soft. It is very soft, and actually really thick but as soon as you try to scrub it into your skin, it dissolves very quickly.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a nice scrub! Smells fresh and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Not too coarse or thick, I'd say it's medium intensity for a body scrub. Great for in between shaves to keep your skin bump free!
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
This scrub smells awesome, smells like a spa by the beach, salty and minty/herby. The scrub is a little on the light side for my taste, it doesn't scrub as deep as I would like but it's great for hands and light enough for the face.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I agree with other comments saying that it dissolves a little bit to quickly, but I think if you just use it on your hands and rub them together for 30 seconds, then your hands will turn into silk. I think it's an okay product for the price
Kerri C.
Best scrub ever! So softening, zesty citrus scent, the granules melt in my bath, and there's a ton of product! I just love it!