BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A powerful spot treatment used to combat stubborn acne and prevent future breakouts. This potent, non-irritating blemish fighter rapidly clears breakouts and kills bacteria that breed future breakouts as it unclogs pores and absorbs excess oil. The therapeutic formula calms and nurtures the skin, reducing redness and irritation.

Benzoyl Peroxide - 5% Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric,Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Kaolin, Vaccinium, Myrtillus Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Bentonite, Salicylic Acid, Silt, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum)

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

Rachel H.
Hillsboro, OR
I bought this product to help with breakouts on my chin. I would use it in the morning and at night. Overall it did not help my breakouts, but I do use it time and again with smaller pimples. It wasn't cheap for the results I got. I did like the feeling of the cool metal on my skin though.
Carolina G.
Miami
I used his face wash religiously. It’s one of the best, but honestly I prefer exfoliating face washes because I feel like they would get more of the dirt off. But this face wash is fantastic and definitely makes your skin feel great.
Tara D.
Hoboken
I love this stuff. I put it on when I feel like I am getting a pimple or it has just started to form and the pimple is gone or significantly reduced by the next day! If you don’t catch it early, it may take a little longer to clear up, but when you catch them as they’re forming, this gets rid of them fast!
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I got the balance vox box from ole henriksen and am now obsessed. I bought this roll on for the occasional pimple here and there. It clears them up so fast. My only problem is the ball doesn't always work. But the cream always does. Buy it.
Jessica C.
This face crème is unlike any I've ever used. I have combo skin & I get oily in the T zone. With other products, if I use a night cream, my T-Zone in the AM is far oilier than if I use nothing at all on my face. While this crème is incredibly thick & rich, it goes on the face as light as a feather, leaving the skin feeling silky smooth. When I wake up in the morning, my T-Zone isn't oily in the least & still feels silky smooth. Finally, I am really & truly noticing that those fine lines around my mouth (the beginning of aging) are becoming less & less distinct.

The only thing I don't like about the product is the smell. It's by no means foul; it smells of ginger & spice. Unfortunately, I just don't like it (sometimes odors bother me). It's certainly not enough to make me quit using a this fantastic.
Kate D.
Bowling Green, KY
This product keeps your face so clean and clear! Super gentle on skin even for sensitive skin. It met my expectations to the highest order. It has great packaging and I would definitely buy this product again.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
Although the rollerball doesn't seem that hygenic & sometimes does not want to roll on the skin that well... Might just be my roller stick I have...I have seen results using this product! I do suffer from acne, so I am always looking to try ANY new products on the market! I love ole's products & will continue to keep this one of my shelves when a pimple pops up out of nowhere! Since I don't want to contaminate my face by rolling the ball over my acne, and then roll the ball over more acne... I usually will rub the product on a cotton ball and then apply to my face!
Liz H.
Odessa, FL
I have struggled with acne around my chin/mouth area my entire life, I have tried just about everything and I was slightly impressed by this product. The roll on tip was a first for me and I do enjoy it. The strength is medium/high, it helped my acne a little bit but not incredibly. This product did not dry me out, but did help calm my acne. Would recommend this product to someone with acne but not tough acne because it is not strong enough
Michelle N.
Manteca, CA
Love ole henriksen products ! Once in a while I'll have a stubborn pimple and would have to bust this out from drawer. The roller was a little tricky to use at first but I never really used the roller to roll over my pimple, I would roll it on my clean finger then apply to the area. I don't like cross contamination so using it in that form makes more sense to me. After applying the product I wait for it to dry then follow through with their moisturizer and Colleen boost and the pimple goes away after a day or two
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I suffer from hormonal break outs as well as those random, for no reason at all breakouts. I love all Ole products so gave this one a try. It was a good product, but not holy grail for me. I feel like it's comparable to drug store acne treatments. However, I love the packaging. Being a roll on seems much smarter than using my fingers! But I'm still on the search for the best acne treatment!
Courtney J.
Will this make my skin dry?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the fact that this is roll on! I usualy break out on my chin/the corners of my lips and whenever i use spot treatments in that area my whole chin peels. Is this gentle enough to not dry out the rest of your face?
juana h.
Santa Clarita
I have very oily skin will this help get rid of my acne ! ?
Christina F.
I know that benzoyl peroxide can sometimes bleach clothing and sheets, has anyone had that problem with using this product?
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Does this really help clear your skin of acne?