OLEHENRIKSEN  Purifying Eye Makeup Remover™

OLEHENRIKSEN Purifying Eye Makeup Remover™

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A soothing, oil-free eye makeup remover helps break down very stubborn eye makeup without irritation. Formulated with chamomile extract to minimize inflammation, relieve & comfort skin contains cucumber extract to lessen puffiness & offer astringent effect. Blended with eye-bright extract to constrict capillaries around eye area loaded with antioxidant-rich vitamin E for healing. Reveals supple, calm & nourished eye area.

OLEHENRIKSEN  Purifying Eye Makeup Remover™
OLEHENRIKSEN Purifying Eye Makeup Remover™
Ashley L.
Los Angeles
This brand in general is just wonderful. I was recommended this brand by a friend who has always taken great care of her skin. This product does not just remove make up, but leaves you feeling fresh, clean, and rejuvenated!! Love this and would absolutely reccomend this to anyone!! When I run out I will absolutely buy it again. Thank you thank you
Crystal K.
I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers and this one is the best one I've tried! I had heard good things but had never tried this brand. I thought it was very effective and recommend you giving it a try.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Anna R.
Farmington
I really enjoyed this product! It definitely got all of my eye makeup off and didn't leave any residue behind! It also didn't leave my eyelids dry or itchy, and all for a decent price. It didn't hurt to take the eye makeup off, which a lot of products do for me.
Jennifer C.
Spencer, NY
I'm very picky on trying products for eyes most irritate me. After using this product for the 1st time wow. Love the results. My eyesight did not get foggy after use. A little bit of product goes a long way
Aja S.
This eye makeup remover is great! I'm sure you could find something cheaper but I really like this one. It melts away my waterproof mascara and any eyeshadow I have on. It's super gentle too so that's great.
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
I love this product! Removes makeup completely unlike the other makeup removers I use. It also leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed! Definitely worth the money I would definitely recommend this this product!
Jaime M.
Pasadena, TX
My eyes were super irritated after using this product, despite my desire to really love it since it did such an amazing job removing my eye make up
Annie N.
Lawndale , CA
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my skin and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.
Jitirane N.
Tucker, GA
I never used a product sooooooooo good than this product is for me and my skin. The price and the quality it is good.