BY OLEHENRIKSEN #40 in Face Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Brightens, deeply hydrates and restores youthful radiance

Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil instantly restores and deeply nourishes as it brightens the complexion. This face oil is made with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, an ingredient Ole has been using at his spa for decades, and because of minimal processing to preserve efficacy, its color varies from natural golden-orange to red, depending on the harvest. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple and youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Pure rosehip fruit oil–rich in essential fatty acids, deeply hydrates and replenishes

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this face oil is absolutely amazing. It not only soothes my skin irritations, it heals my break outs and fades scars. It is great in the winter when the air is dryer because it is so moisturizing. Face oils may sound intimidating but this doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs completely into my skin. I glow after I use this. Heads up though, it does have a strong smell. It starts out smelling like citrus, leaves and ginger, but throughout the day, it will start smelling a tiny bit fishy due to the omega 3,6,9 added. They work wonders for your skin though." in 25 reviews
Ann T.
Phoenix, AZ
Great soothing and hydrating treatment for after a peel. Really calms my skin and gives me a nice healthy glow.
Julie J.
I have only tried this once because it is my mothers, but it felt great on my skin and can definitely tell a difference on my mother’s’. She has some pigment differences and is not very tolerant to the sun, and this helps her skin a lot in dealing with it. We would recommend
.--- -.
Love this brand! My face always feels soft and moisturized when I use this oil. It doesn’t sit on my face like some oils do but really soaks into my skin. Smells amazing too! One star less because it is very expensive but if you have the money it is worth it!
Qiana A.
I love the fresh, citrus scent of this product. The bright orange color is very pretty. This oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and helps with evening skintone
Jannie L.
Forest Hills
I just started using this product so I haven’t seen any amazing results yet but it does absorb quickly into the skin after you apply it. I use it under my moisturizer and then follow up with spf.
Lindsey R.
I truly wanted to love this oil, but didn’t. I haven’t read any other reviews here, but I can assume that any negative reviews have to do with the temporary discoloration of their skin after use of this product. I ended up only wanting to use at night for that reason, and then decided against it because I didn’t want to stain my pillow orange.
Tess C.
I like this oil in a combination with the truth serum but on its own it doesn’t do much, but it doesn’t do anything bad!
Julia K.
This oil is very moisturizing! It is effective and the scent is very nice too. I used it for the first time and I am happy with it! I found it for much cheaper at my local Marshall’s. I was very surprised to see it there and I immediately bought it because I’ve heard many good things and it was at a discounted price!
Andrea M.
Ottawa
I am not much of a facial oil user but I like this one a lot. If my skin needs an extra bit of love, then I will use this product. It has a strong scent and an orange tint to it. I didn’t see a huge difference in my after using it but I like it enough to keep it in my skin care routine
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I use this as part of my nighttime routine. I normally use it after I apply my moisturizer. Some times I feel a mild stinging sensation, but it has made a difference in brightening my skin. It is VERY IMPORTANT to be sure every thing you apply previously has had time to set. I usually wait about a minute or so. If applied too soon, it gets this weird gummy texture.
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Do this turn your face orangey? I've used it a few times and my skin looks a little orange when I do. What all did this product do for your face?
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Is this product comparable to the ole henriksen serum?
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for oily skin??
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this actually an oil? It looks like a cream in the bottle..
Christina F.
What is this best for and how long did it take to see results?

back