BY OLEHENRIKSEN #39 in Face Oil

Brightens, deeply hydrates and restores youthful radiance

Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil instantly restores and deeply nourishes as it brightens the complexion. This face oil is made with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, an ingredient Ole has been using at his spa for decades, and because of minimal processing to preserve efficacy, its color varies from natural golden-orange to red, depending on the harvest. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple and youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Pure rosehip fruit oil–rich in essential fatty acids, deeply hydrates and replenishes

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this face oil is absolutely amazing. It not only soothes my skin irritations, it heals my break outs and fades scars. It is great in the winter when the air is dryer because it is so moisturizing. Face oils may sound intimidating but this doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs completely into my skin. I glow after I use this. Heads up though, it does have a strong smell. It starts out smelling like citrus, leaves and ginger, but throughout the day, it will start smelling a tiny bit fishy due to the omega 3,6,9 added. They work wonders for your skin though." in 25 reviews
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
I got this as a free gift when I purchased some Ole Henriksen products after I received the Ole VoxBox and I LOVE this oil. First off, I have dry skin and it gets terribly dry in the winter months (which we're in right now). I press this into my freshly washed and toned skin at night and I swear it really gives that extra hydration to my skin and brightens. I notice a difference in the nights I do use it and the nights I don't use it. It is pretty pricey for the amount you get but I do think when it comes to skin, it's worth it. The smell is VERY citrusy, but it dissipates fairly quick. I've been turned off so many skincare products because the scent is way too strong. I would highly recommend for those who have dry skin as it really works nicely on the skin.
Aristia C.
Laurel
Feels great on my skin. I always forget in which order I'm supposed to put the products on. It works even better when I actually remember to put it on too...haha
Jaime W.
Columbia, LA
I love this product! It really helps brighten the skin. When I have had a busy day, long flight or lack of sleep. This product helps me keep my fresh young look.
Mari V.
jersey city
I use this serum a few nights a week under my moisturizer. I love the smell. It definitely helps me with my dry skin especially during the winter. Gives your skin a radiant glow.
Anna T.
Grand Blanc, MI
I really really enjoy this oil! This has replaced my holy grail oil which used to be the Korres Rose Oil. This one makes my skin look and feel amazing, I use it at night and wake up with the perfect canvas for makeup. I will warn everyone though, I wear it at night because being as pale as I am, this makes my face look VERY orange after I put it on. It is a strongly orange colored oil. I have attempted to wear it during the day under makeup and it just looked too orange for me, but I love wearing it at night. The only con I can say about this is that it is heavily scented and it's not a very pleasant scent, but I can see past that because it's so good! Definitely recommend.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
I bought this at the recommendation of a Sephora employee when I told her about having dried out areas on parts of my face. I was hesitant to try a face oil because I have an oily T-Zone but I figured I could return it if it didn't work out. I'm SO glad I took the chance, because this stuff is MAGICAL. Its directions imply it can be used day or night but I find it too heavy to wear under make up during the day time. I made it a part of my night routine and I used it more frequently in the winter months. I found that upon waking up my skin would feel extremely soft and it truly had a glow. The oil has an orange tint that will leave a slight tanned effect at first, but once it dries down your skin tone returns to its norm. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Wonder R.
Seattle, WA
This serum is very  high quality but took me a little while to figure out how to incorporate it into my routine, because of the strong orange color that naturally occurs, due to the rosehips. After cleansing in the evening, I massage 1-2 pumps into my skin and take the time to really let the product sink in. It has a strong scent of rosehips (not rose, more spicy) that I like, and it feels luxurious and rich going on. It does make my fingers and face a little bit orange which is why this is best in the evening instead of under makeup or when you're trying to rock a bare face on the way to the grocery store! Very hyrdating and non-sensitizing. Four stars only because I can't use it in the AM, too!
Daniella D.
Riverview, FL
This is another one of those holy grail, must have products. I deal with hyper pigmentation on my face during the summer. I have caramel skin but get lighter skin patches on my face. Using this even just once a day for a few days will clear my complexion right up! I love using this to get that natural glowy skin look. It's also great for any scarring or signs of aging on the face. I use it for pimple scarring every now and then and on my smile lines. Amazing, amazing product and one I can't live without.
Maria P.
This ole henriksen pure youth activating oil is pretty good. Does make my face feel soft and revitalized I can really tell after continued use that my face brightened up, and I got some hydration where my dry patches were. This also helps for dullness, and it is fairly priced! Does take a while for it to sink into skin, while I rub this gently on my face.
kiona k.
Lexington, KY
I wanted to try out this oil b/c of an Alissa Ashley video on how to achieve a glowing face. The oil is ok if I'm not wearing makeup, but it to orange-ish for my foundations.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Is this product comparable to the ole henriksen serum?
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Do this turn your face orangey? I've used it a few times and my skin looks a little orange when I do. What all did this product do for your face?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this actually an oil? It looks like a cream in the bottle..
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for oily skin??
nish c.