BY OLEHENRIKSEN #40 in Face Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Brightens, deeply hydrates and restores youthful radiance

Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil instantly restores and deeply nourishes as it brightens the complexion. This face oil is made with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, an ingredient Ole has been using at his spa for decades, and because of minimal processing to preserve efficacy, its color varies from natural golden-orange to red, depending on the harvest. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple and youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Pure rosehip fruit oil–rich in essential fatty acids, deeply hydrates and replenishes

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this face oil is absolutely amazing. It not only soothes my skin irritations, it heals my break outs and fades scars. It is great in the winter when the air is dryer because it is so moisturizing. Face oils may sound intimidating but this doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs completely into my skin. I glow after I use this. Heads up though, it does have a strong smell. It starts out smelling like citrus, leaves and ginger, but throughout the day, it will start smelling a tiny bit fishy due to the omega 3,6,9 added. They work wonders for your skin though." in 25 reviews
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this serum! I feel like I'm giving my skin a dose of morning OJ when putting it on. The con would be if you don't like putting multiple things on your face (letting this dry before putting a moisturizer on next) then it won't be your fave. But if you LOVE a strong impact serum to use before anything, this will make your skin glow.
Linden W.
I love this oil. It is great alone but I enjoy adding it to my truth serum or beauty oil as an enhancer. It sinks into the skin nicely and really does make my other oils work better. If you enjoy the truth serum, or argan or maracuja oils add a pump of this and it will enhance their performance. It really makes my skin look bright and healthy the next morning.
Jeanette L.
Lakewood, OH
I don't use this product as often as I should but I'm always so pleased when I do. Sometimes I like to wash my face as soon as I get home from work and then generously apply this oil. I gently wash off what hasn't absorbed a few hours later before doing my nighttime skincare routine. It's a nice hydrating treat for my skin.
Amber W.
I love this vitamin c product. I purchased this at Ulta and absolutely loved it. The packaging is great. The only complaint is I can't tell when it goes bad (as all vitin c serums do because it's an unstable chemical) and I think this serum may have color in it. So it's difficult to tell. Other than that it's superb!
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
Seriously- I love Ole Henrikson. His products always deliver and I am hardly swayed by the cost. If you're a Sephora VIB member you can get most of his products (sometimes full size!) as a reward. These products are so smooth and easily to apply to the skin and yes they do brighten, lighten and invigorate the skin!
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
This oil smells oh so good!! & not only that always leaves me with a bright glowing completion. Sometimes I use this as just my moisturizer & I have noticed a difference in how bright & even my completion is. Other times I mix it into my foundations to get a nice glow all over. Very hydrating & not heavy at all.
Alexandra L.
San Diego
All I can say is wow! I have a combination oily to dry skin and this product has helped me out so much. Not only has my skin tone started to even out, but when I wake up in the morning it looks like my skin is a lot tighter. Although it took 1-2 weeks to see changes, I would highly recommend this product.
Melissa M.
This product works really well on my very red and dull skin. I have noticed that with time it does fade my dark marks from older acne scars. You won't see immediate results with this product, which can seem daunting given the price, but I think if you're in for the long haul it will absolutely improve your skin.
My N.
Grand prairie, TX
I been using this product for 2 months now, first, i love the orange smell of this product, it make me feel so fresh everytimes i using it. i added to my daytime routine must have item. the package is simple but easy to carry with. I love it. i love to use it every day, and my skin feel tight everytimes i use.
Justine V.
This is my first serum and I like how it applies to my skin. It's smooth, but I haven't really noticed a difference with it. I've seen some reviews about it being an orange color and staining, but I haven't noticed that at all. I received it as a sample from Sephora and I'm not sure if I'll buy the full size. I would like to get into using serums though.
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Do this turn your face orangey? I've used it a few times and my skin looks a little orange when I do. What all did this product do for your face?
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Is this product comparable to the ole henriksen serum?
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for oily skin??
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this actually an oil? It looks like a cream in the bottle..
Christina F.
What is this best for and how long did it take to see results?

back