BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Brightens, deeply hydrates and restores youthful radiance

Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil instantly restores and deeply nourishes as it brightens the complexion. This face oil is made with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, an ingredient Ole has been using at his spa for decades, and because of minimal processing to preserve efficacy, its color varies from natural golden-orange to red, depending on the harvest. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple and youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Pure rosehip fruit oil–rich in essential fatty acids, deeply hydrates and replenishes

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.

OLEHENRIKSEN Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this face oil is absolutely amazing. It not only soothes my skin irritations, it heals my break outs and fades scars. It is great in the winter when the air is dryer because it is so moisturizing. Face oils may sound intimidating but this doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs completely into my skin. I glow after I use this. Heads up though, it does have a strong smell. It starts out smelling like citrus, leaves and ginger, but throughout the day, it will start smelling a tiny bit fishy due to the omega 3,6,9 added. They work wonders for your skin though." in 25 reviews
Mary S.
This serum color makes it very obvious that it contains vitamin c. It is very strong in citrus scent and leaves a distinct orange tone to your skin even on my tan skin tone it is obvious. I still likes the way my skin felt afterwards and I think it did help with brightening
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Jordan K.
Not a product I use everyday, but when my skin is dehydrated and needs some extra help. I only use at night because the oil can be a bit heavy, but doesn’t clog my pores at all. The best thing is I’ve noticed it helps my dark spots go away much faster after a blemish!
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
I definitely recommend this serum! I had amazing results!OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum®
I wasn’t able to use it for a constant month, which is the amount of time I usually give skincare to tell how good it is. But I saw almost instant results!
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
I love all things OLE and use this under my truth serum then c brightening moisturizer. I can feel my skin just sucking it in. I have dry to combination skin but it doesn’t leave your face oily at all. It does have a slight orangeish hue to it though but that in a way helps with the bright glow you get from using these products. Just amazing!! I’m definitely OLE’s number 1 fan for sure and will shout his products from the rooftop because they really do work. Just wish they weren’t so $$$
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I’m not a fan of the texture of this. It’s really thick and bright orange. Which the orange doesn’t always completely rub in leaving you with a weird color on the skin. The smell is nice but for the price I don’t recommend it.
Kellie S.
London , KY
I recently received this product in a Sephora Play box. I have not been testing the product long enough to give a full but so far I really enjoy the product. Gives your skin a nice hydrated feel without leaving it greasy.
Mary G.
Brooklyn
This was my first facial oil ever and it gives a fabulous glow. I docked it a few stars for the smell, which reminded me of fish oil (however in retrospect I should have taken it back to Sephora to see if I just somehow got a bad one).
Riley S.
Serum was very refreshing and moisturizing. Smelled wonderful and brightened and tightened the skin. My face felt soft immediately afterwards which is nice considering I have very dry skin
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
I am not a big fan of any face oil to date so take this review with a grain of salt. It is moisturizing and may actually be doing something but the smell and the oil are turn offs to me. It doesn’t absorb fast and is probably very moisturizing, but I don’t like it and won’t be repurchasing. The truth serum however I really like - check that review too!
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Is this product comparable to the ole henriksen serum?
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Do this turn your face orangey? I've used it a few times and my skin looks a little orange when I do. What all did this product do for your face?
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for oily skin??
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this actually an oil? It looks like a cream in the bottle..
Christina F.
What is this best for and how long did it take to see results?

Sephora