BY OLEHENRIKSEN #39 in Face Oil

Brightens, deeply hydrates and restores youthful radiance

Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil instantly restores and deeply nourishes as it brightens the complexion. This face oil is made with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, an ingredient Ole has been using at his spa for decades, and because of minimal processing to preserve efficacy, its color varies from natural golden-orange to red, depending on the harvest. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple and youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Pure rosehip fruit oil–rich in essential fatty acids, deeply hydrates and replenishes

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this face oil is absolutely amazing. It not only soothes my skin irritations, it heals my break outs and fades scars. It is great in the winter when the air is dryer because it is so moisturizing. Face oils may sound intimidating but this doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs completely into my skin. I glow after I use this. Heads up though, it does have a strong smell. It starts out smelling like citrus, leaves and ginger, but throughout the day, it will start smelling a tiny bit fishy due to the omega 3,6,9 added. They work wonders for your skin though." in 25 reviews
Cathy L.
Perry Hall, MD
This was an "okay" product for me. Personally, I don't really the oily feeling on my hands let alone my face. This product came in my ole henrikson advent calendar from seohora. It does what it says and makes your face glow and smooth which is a huge plus for me, but I don't like the feel of the oil and the smell was a bit too strong for me. I used it here and there, but it's not a product I would recommend or buy again.
Michelle V.
New Jersey
I really did not like this oil! It is orange and when I put it on my face it kind of gave it an orange tint at first but when I washed it off it went away. The smell is pretty strong which I don’t like and I have other serums and oils that I prefer way more than this! I would not recommend this product. The truth serum by olehenriksen is way better.
Irma B.
Just not impressed with this brand at all. First off it smells odd. Like Orange but not. Then it’s not a fast absorbing oil like other brands I’ve tried. It would sit and smell on my face for at least 30 mins. Forget about going to bed right after. It hasn’t stained my pillows but has left a smell. Hard pass.
Olivia R.
New York, New York
So amazing. The super deep orange color gives your face almost a tanning effect. I love it. The lemongrass orange scent is addicting and I love this oil. It’s life changing. It’s not the most hydrating but it really does wake your face up in the morning. I like to pair this with other moisturizers or serums.
Mary S.
This serum color makes it very obvious that it contains vitamin c. It is very strong in citrus scent and leaves a distinct orange tone to your skin even on my tan skin tone it is obvious. I still likes the way my skin felt afterwards and I think it did help with brightening
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Jordan K.
Not a product I use everyday, but when my skin is dehydrated and needs some extra help. I only use at night because the oil can be a bit heavy, but doesn’t clog my pores at all. The best thing is I’ve noticed it helps my dark spots go away much faster after a blemish!
Rhea R.
Very orange! Will tint your skin so use at night or just when home and it can rub off and stain clothes. Really nice and refreshing and tingly (not painful) and feels like freshens skin good to use with truth serum. Both make skin feel really clean and fresh.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
I definitely recommend this serum! I had amazing results!OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum®
I wasn’t able to use it for a constant month, which is the amount of time I usually give skincare to tell how good it is. But I saw almost instant results!
Juhi P.
Boston
Right after I began using this product everyday, i drastically noticed a change in my skin. It was more even and hydrated, without the oily residue left behind. It soaked into my skin perfectly and it is perfect to use under makeup as well. Adds a nice glow to the skin.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Is this product comparable to the ole henriksen serum?
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Do this turn your face orangey? I've used it a few times and my skin looks a little orange when I do. What all did this product do for your face?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this actually an oil? It looks like a cream in the bottle..
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for oily skin??
nish c.