BY OLEHENRIKSEN #40 in Face Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Brightens, deeply hydrates and restores youthful radiance

Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil instantly restores and deeply nourishes as it brightens the complexion. This face oil is made with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, an ingredient Ole has been using at his spa for decades, and because of minimal processing to preserve efficacy, its color varies from natural golden-orange to red, depending on the harvest. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple and youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Pure rosehip fruit oil–rich in essential fatty acids, deeply hydrates and replenishes

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this face oil is absolutely amazing. It not only soothes my skin irritations, it heals my break outs and fades scars. It is great in the winter when the air is dryer because it is so moisturizing. Face oils may sound intimidating but this doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs completely into my skin. I glow after I use this. Heads up though, it does have a strong smell. It starts out smelling like citrus, leaves and ginger, but throughout the day, it will start smelling a tiny bit fishy due to the omega 3,6,9 added. They work wonders for your skin though." in 25 reviews
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I use this as part of my nighttime routine. I normally use it after I apply my moisturizer. Some times I feel a mild stinging sensation, but it has made a difference in brightening my skin. It is VERY IMPORTANT to be sure every thing you apply previously has had time to set. I usually wait about a minute or so. If applied too soon, it gets this weird gummy texture.
Julia K.
This oil is very moisturizing! It is effective and the scent is very nice too. I used it for the first time and I am happy with it! I found it for much cheaper at my local Marshall’s. I was very surprised to see it there and I immediately bought it because I’ve heard many good things and it was at a discounted price!
Irma B.
Orange
Just not impressed with this brand at all. First off it smells odd. Like Orange but not. Then it’s not a fast absorbing oil like other brands I’ve tried. It would sit and smell on my face for at least 30 mins. Forget about going to bed right after. It hasn’t stained my pillows but has left a smell. Hard pass.
Mary S.
This serum color makes it very obvious that it contains vitamin c. It is very strong in citrus scent and leaves a distinct orange tone to your skin even on my tan skin tone it is obvious. I still likes the way my skin felt afterwards and I think it did help with brightening
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Jordan K.
Not a product I use everyday, but when my skin is dehydrated and needs some extra help. I only use at night because the oil can be a bit heavy, but doesn’t clog my pores at all. The best thing is I’ve noticed it helps my dark spots go away much faster after a blemish!
Rhea R.
Very orange! Will tint your skin so use at night or just when home and it can rub off and stain clothes. Really nice and refreshing and tingly (not painful) and feels like freshens skin good to use with truth serum. Both make skin feel really clean and fresh.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
I definitely recommend this serum! I had amazing results!OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum®
I wasn’t able to use it for a constant month, which is the amount of time I usually give skincare to tell how good it is. But I saw almost instant results!
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I’m not a fan of the texture of this. It’s really thick and bright orange. Which the orange doesn’t always completely rub in leaving you with a weird color on the skin. The smell is nice but for the price I don’t recommend it.
Christine M.
Idaho Falls
This is a good product. This makes my skin feel refreshed and moisturized in the morning. This is orange and will turn your skin orange so definitely only use at night. This is a little on the pricey side but is a nice product. I would recommend for others to try.
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Do this turn your face orangey? I've used it a few times and my skin looks a little orange when I do. What all did this product do for your face?
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Is this product comparable to the ole henriksen serum?
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for oily skin??
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this actually an oil? It looks like a cream in the bottle..
Christina F.
What is this best for and how long did it take to see results?

back