BY OLEHENRIKSEN #32 in Face Oil

Brightens, deeply hydrates and restores youthful radiance

Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil instantly restores and deeply nourishes as it brightens the complexion. This face oil is made with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, an ingredient Ole has been using at his spa for decades, and because of minimal processing to preserve efficacy, its color varies from natural golden-orange to red, depending on the harvest. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple and youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Pure rosehip fruit oil–rich in essential fatty acids, deeply hydrates and replenishes

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this face oil is absolutely amazing. It not only soothes my skin irritations, it heals my break outs and fades scars. It is great in the winter when the air is dryer because it is so moisturizing. Face oils may sound intimidating but this doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs completely into my skin. I glow after I use this. Heads up though, it does have a strong smell. It starts out smelling like citrus, leaves and ginger, but throughout the day, it will start smelling a tiny bit fishy due to the omega 3,6,9 added. They work wonders for your skin though." in 31 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this face oil is absolutely amazing. It not only soothes my skin irritations, it heals my break outs and fades scars. It is great in the winter when the air is dryer because it is so moisturizing. Face oils may sound intimidating but this doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs completely into my skin. I glow after I use this. Heads up though, it does have a strong smell. It starts out smelling like citrus, leaves and ginger, but throughout the day, it will start smelling a tiny bit fishy due to the omega 3,6,9 added. They work wonders for your skin though." in 25 reviews
kelsi r.
Has a very strong scent and when I wore it to bed, it actually stained my pillow so be cautious about that. It seems to heavily moisturize my face but other than that I haven't noticed anything spectacular about it. I still use it from time to time but don't have any major complaints. I'm unsure how similar this is to their Vitamin C serum but I would use their Vitamin C serum over this!
Cathy L.
Perry Hall, MD
This was an "okay" product for me. Personally, I don't really the oily feeling on my hands let alone my face. This product came in my ole henrikson advent calendar from seohora. It does what it says and makes your face glow and smooth which is a huge plus for me, but I don't like the feel of the oil and the smell was a bit too strong for me. I used it here and there, but it's not a product I would recommend or buy again.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I really enjoyed this product that smell is super fresh very much like you just rubbed in orange on your face but very pleasant. It made my skin feel moisturized and hydrated I would definitely purchase this again although I received it as a gift from influencer. I don’t know that it really made a difference for my skin but I did enjoy it.
Michelle V.
New Jersey
I really did not like this oil! It is orange and when I put it on my face it kind of gave it an orange tint at first but when I washed it off it went away. The smell is pretty strong which I don’t like and I have other serums and oils that I prefer way more than this! I would not recommend this product. The truth serum by olehenriksen is way better.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Olivia R.
New York, New York
So amazing. The super deep orange color gives your face almost a tanning effect. I love it. The lemongrass orange scent is addicting and I love this oil. It’s life changing. It’s not the most hydrating but it really does wake your face up in the morning. I like to pair this with other moisturizers or serums.
Ashleigh w.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this stuff! It smells great. I love using this oil at night with the rest of my Pure Truth stuff I have. It doesnt break out my sensitive oily skin and it sinks in pretty fast, but I wouldnt mind if it didnt since I use it as a night oil. I would definitely repurchase this.
Stephanie M.
I can't say enough good things about this oil. Although when it first goes on it is sticky and slightly yellow, it quickly absorbs and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and light. I have had no breakouts from this, and can tell when I run out and they don't have it at my local store.
Mary S.
Westminster, CA
This serum color makes it very obvious that it contains vitamin c. It is very strong in citrus scent and leaves a distinct orange tone to your skin even on my tan skin tone it is obvious. I still likes the way my skin felt afterwards and I think it did help with brightening
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
A friend reccomended this and shortly after I fell in love. It’s excellent for dry skin and smells good and seeps into skin quickly without leaving you oily. I use mine every night before bed for a few weeks now and have noticed a brightness to my skin that wasn’t there before.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Is this product comparable to the ole henriksen serum?
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Do this turn your face orangey? I've used it a few times and my skin looks a little orange when I do. What all did this product do for your face?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this actually an oil? It looks like a cream in the bottle..
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for oily skin??
nish c.