BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Pure Perfection Nourishing Night Crème is a nourishing treat that’s packed with antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental damage, glycolic acid for wrinkle repair and renewal, and precious natural oils that nourish and protect.

Boasting hydrating, renewing and time fighting ingredients, Ole Henriksen Pure Perfection Nourishing Night Crème repairs your skin while you sleep. It’s formulated with beta carotene to protect against free radical damage; beta glucan to heal wounds, repair cells, moisturise and reduce the appearance of wrinkles; alpha-hydroxy acids to exfoliate and increase cell turnover to diminish lines and wrinkles; lemon and orange extract to boost skin health; and vitamin C to guard against free radical damage, reduce skin irritation, stimulate collagen production and smooth out lines and wrinkles.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Cyclopntasiloxane, Triisostearyl Citrate, Lactic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

OLEHENRIKSEN Pure Perfection™ Nourishing Night Creme

Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Pure Perfection™ Nourishing Night Creme!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I LOVE this brand. It is been so effective in keeping my skin soft and smooth. I am always looking for a great but affordable(ish) night cream and this one is great! Scent is soft and natural, and the product is creamy but not oily. It does wonders for my sensitive dry skin. LOVE." in 34 reviews
  • "Fantastic Night Cream. I love the fact it did not have an overpowering smell. It made my skin soft and supple after using it just one night. It is extremely hydrating. Their whole line is great! I have extremely sensitive skin and this did not cause any irritation or breakouts even after using it continuously for 3 weeks." in 19 reviews
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
Can we talk about how yummy these products smell! Like an orange creamsicle, swoon. That said, I had very high expectations for this cream and I’m not sure I am as in love with it as I’d hoped. The product is thick and feels so good when you smooth it on. It soaks in really fast and does not feel oily. However, my parched winter skin needs more, which really surprised me. I end up applying twice or adding a face oil over the top every night. Usually a product that is too light for winter would be perfect for Summer but I feel like this one would be too heavy when it’s hot out...spring? The prices are moderately high, I recommend trying samples, or trying to find it at a discount store (TJMaxx) to be sure it works for you before committing to paying full price.
Lindsey H.
Venice
I am a big fan of Olehenriksen products. The Pure Perfevtion Nourishing night Creme is so silky smooth and really nourishes the skin. It doesn’t feel filmy as some night cremes might feel on your skin. Your skin will breathe easy all night leaving a beautiful morning glow.
Jenny J.
Albuquerque
Miracle. In. A. Jar. Noticed an improvement in my skin immediately. No residue after using it. A must for putting on before bed. Your face will thank you for it. :):):) 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚🌿🌿🌿🌿💚💚💚💚💚😍
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I am so in LOVE with this product! I was looking for something to help me with my enlarged pores. This night cream is unlike anything I’ve used before and by far the best. The cream is thick and rich but light at the same time, leaving my skin silky smooth. I’m so happy I finally found a cream that makes my pores noticeably smaller and skin smooth as a baby face when I wake up in the morning.
Sabrathia J.
Lancaster, CA
OLEHENRIKSEN Pure Perfection™ Nourishing Night Creme is amazing all the way around it has to be number one in my list of top night creams I like that the product has a bit of a more thicker consistency because I love feeling the product spread on my face especially when mixed with oils.
Ashley R.
Richmond
So moisturizing that my dry skin actually disappears in the morning. However it’s a big pricey for a night cream considering I’ve used a lot of similar products. There is something to be said about how light it is but I feel that’s not necessary for a night cream.
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
I use this night crepe in collaboration with OLEHENRIKSEN Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel and I think they make an excellent duo. I love what Ole has done with their packaging, I wasn’t a fan of the old but love the new. I get super dry skin in the winter, so I needed moisturizer that would keep my skin hydrated all through the day. Applying this at night with the eye gel, and then washing it off in the morning makes my skin feel better than ever before. Awesome product.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
I like to use this night creme after I apply the collagen boosting truth serum before bed. I wake up with vibrant and glowing skin. The price is pretty fair considering the cost of similar products from other brands. Totally worth it.
Heather W.
Ona, WV
I bought this you get a lot for your money. A little goes a long way but after two weeks I stopped using. It was to much for my oily skin. I had clogged pores and was getting breakouts. I like this brand a lot just not this product.
Jordan K.
I have bought this for myself, my mom, my mother-in-law... we all love it! I wake up with skin as soft as a baby’s bottom and feels plump. I’ve been lucky enough to find at discount stores so I always stock up when I see it.
Alma C.
Humble, TX
Is it good for pigmentation and uneven skin tone?
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I am obsessed with everything i have from this brand! is this product as good as most of the others?
Lady k v.
Davenport, FL
Those this product work well on dark circles?
Caley H.
How soon do you see results?