OLEHENRIKSEN Pure Nurture™ Facial Water uploaded by Fennella D.OLEHENRIKSEN Pure Nurture™ Facial Water uploaded by Lyntoy D.OLEHENRIKSEN Pure Nurture™ Facial Water uploaded by Sara B.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN #35 in Face Mists

Hydrates, nourishes and soothes.

Pure Nurture Facial Water soothes and hydrates even the most dry and sensitive skin, with ProVitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the OLEHENRIKSEN Spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent of our facial water instantly calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

ProVitamin B5–helps restore moisture and keep skin soft

Cucumber and chamomile extracts–help comfort and soothe

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Oleth-20, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Potassium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Benzoic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Limonene.

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Very refreshing and has a very good mist. It is perfect to calm your skin before you do your makeup or just night time routine or just when you need a refresh. It doesn’t leave droplets on your face and really leaves a refreshing feeling on your face. Really recommend it. It’s not for making your makeup last longer just for a refreshing feel.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
This was another face mist I was excited to try out.  I purchased it because it wasn't too bad in terms of price.  So I have been giving a go.  The scent is light, but does smell more florally than cucumber.  It's not over powering, but a touch more than I'd like.  I'll just avoid using it on days I have a migraine.  It is hydrating without being to dewy.  I think compared to some, it's a perfect amount of dewiness for a 48 lady.  It absorbs in the skin quickly, and skin feels very supple and smooth.  I do like it, but not sure if I'll purchase another bottle when this runs out.  I love trying face mists, so I might find something I love more so.
Mayra M.
Porter, TX
Great product, not the best one I’ve used. But it does It’s job. Love refreshing my face after having to run up and down in a hot day. But I still feel like it needs to last more than it does. But other than that it’s a good facial water.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
A wonderful face mist. I can instantly tell the difference in my skin. It looks refreshed and hydrated. This product is worth every penny to keep your skin looking and feeling great!
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
I keep this in my gym bag!!! This stuff is amazing for cooling me down and nourishing my skin if it’s irritated. I currently keep it in my gym bag to refresh my skin after a workout
Taya R.
I’m all about the skin care and these brands are my most favorite! I wish I had a WHOLE kit to keep my face so clean and pretty but sadly I don’t have the money for it all!
Penny D.
Found a three pack of assorted travel size Ole Henriksen Facial Waters.  I really like they are in spray bottle, better control and little waste.  I spritz them on a cotton pad, apply and then bring the bottle along with me for touch ups during the day.  Once I use them all, I plan on buying the full size bottle of the one I like best and then refilling the small bottle to bring along with me for use during the day
Monica R.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this facial spray more than I can express the scent is amazing and I love how it makes my skin feel after applying I use it after cleansing and after applying my makeup such a wonderful addition to my routine can't imagine life without it!
Olivia N.
Kansas City, MO
Hated this stuff- ole henrikson is a hit or miss for me and usually it’s a miss but this stuff made me breakout so badly and that’s never happened to me before- probably will stay away from their skincare for me at least.
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove , OH
Favorite product ever! I love giving myself a little facial spritz through out the day when I'm feeling a little dry & need a little extra to freshen up. It doesn't affect my make up either! And the smell is pleasant.