BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOle Henriksen
OLEHENRIKSEN Protect The Truth SPF 50

OLEHENRIKSEN Protect The Truth™ SPF 50

by Ole Henriksen

Innovative oil free sunscreen, lightweight, but not light on protection, Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50 provides your skin with unparalleled UV protection and glides on with ease.

Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50 stimulates the skins natural defences and increases it’s resistance to sun damage in the future, perfect for the hot weather you skin will be protected against premature ageing, able to subtly tan but not burn and will look more radiant.

Net Wt: 50ml

Could I use this product into solarium? ( sunroom)
Is this sun screen greasy ? Especially for oily skin?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Protect The Truth™ SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Ammara M.
Boyds, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
My fav sunscreen ever !!! Not greasy, smells great And no sun burns or sun spots ! Loved it
J W.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I would like to start by saying that if you are reading this, you should be wearing sunscreen. I haven’t been able to find another sunscreen quite like this one and used this exclusively as my facial sunscreen during my two years living in western Florida. I am a POC and I didn’t notice any white cast or streaking from this. It has a faint orange smell that I really liked. It is a little greasy, but no more than any other sunscreen.
Max H.
LoVe this! Lightweight, very slight, non-chemical smell. Absorbs into the skin well and prevents burning. I bought this at Sephora, and it's worth the extra cost compared to pharmacy brands. When the tube feels empty, cut it, and scoop out the rest!
Justine S.
Fresno, CA
Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth is a great choice for everyday protection, as well as situations in which a high SPF is needed. It blends it in nicely, and does not leave a white cast. It smells quite citrusy; similar in scent to Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum. I have sensitive skin, and have not had any reactions nor has the scent caused any problems.
Rosa M.
I really enjoy this line from ole henriksen, the vitamin c helps lighten my acne marks and it has a nice citrusy sent. This product meet my expectations. The packaging is nice. It's a good value, you get a lot of product. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Mary A.
The Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth sunscreen is great for all people and skin types. Try at least once and see for yourself!
Emily L.
Novato, CA
One of the best lines on the market. Gentile and hydrating and also it has SPF! This is a product I return to again and again. No improvement needed
Taylor  S.
Columbia, SC
Sunscreen is so important to me & I love this one! It doesn’t make me look washed out which is a must have for me! Love the packaging and will definitely repurchase!
Urooj P.
Sugar Land, TX
My every day sunscreen. I use it with or without make up. Blends well without any white residue on my face.
Yesenia
florida
The serum is great I enjoyed it but I feel for my skin type it just makes my skin more oily.