BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Innovative oil free sunscreen, lightweight, but not light on protection, Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50 provides your skin with unparalleled UV protection and glides on with ease.

Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50 stimulates the skins natural defences and increases it’s resistance to sun damage in the future, perfect for the hot weather you skin will be protected against premature ageing, able to subtly tan but not burn and will look more radiant.

Net Wt: 50ml

• Could I use this product into solarium? ( sunroom)1 Answers
  • Is this sun screen greasy ? Especially for oily skin? 3 Answers
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
This is my absolute favorite skin care line i have ever used. The smell is invigorating, the coverage is flawless and it leaves my skin silky smooth. I am elated with Ole Henriksen and will be a long time customer of them. If you haven’t tried this brand already, you’re missing out. Check them out online & for everyone you refer you get $15 off your sale from their website! You can’t beat that! Also, search for coupon codes~ I’m always adding freebies to my cart which i love!
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
This product is super light but works heavy duty! My skin has never been so soft. A little pricy? Yes! But it is sort of worth it if you want to treat your self by splurging a little bit. This is not a normal part of my routine
Sonia L M.
Calexico, CA
Skin feels refresh & very clean after you apply it. To me it's very effective since I have sensitive skin. I've bought it at SEPHORA. I think it's a good price for it, I would definitely buy it again.
Bay P.
This makes my skin feel amazing! Hoping to see some results on hyperpigmentation but in the meantime the citrus wakes me up in the morning and makes my skin feel awake and refreshed! Loving it so far!
Linda C.
When the product is dispensed it is SUPER intimidating for combination/oily skin like mine because it's so thick looking! But the product spreads like butter, MINUS the grease. So lightweight & smells amazing! One of my favorite sunscreens to date!
Brooke S.
Kingman, AZ
I bought this for my vacation so I had a facial sunscreen as well as a moisturizer. Although the size is smaller than I realized it is perfect. It smells great just like their reg facial moisturizer with a slight vitamin C smell. Lightweight, soaks right into skin leaving it feeling covered and blends in well. I usually use the Vitamin C serum underneath as well. I highly recommend if your looking for SPF coverage and/or moisturizer.
Rosa M.
I really enjoy this line from ole henriksen, the vitamin c helps lighten my acne marks and it has a nice citrusy sent. This product meet my expectations. The packaging is nice. It's a good value, you get a lot of product. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Justine S.
San Marcos, CA
Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth is a great choice for everyday protection, as well as situations in which a high SPF is needed. It blends it in nicely, and does not leave a white cast. It smells quite citrusy; similar in scent to Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum. I have sensitive skin, and have not had any reactions nor has the scent caused any problems.
Max H.
LoVe this! Lightweight, very slight, non-chemical smell. Absorbs into the skin well and prevents burning. I bought this at Sephora, and it's worth the extra cost compared to pharmacy brands. When the tube feels empty, cut it, and scoop out the rest!
Jessica R.
I really like this sunscreen. It's creamy and moisturizing but doesn't give you that ashy, white appearance that a lot of sunscreens do. I used the tiny sample size for a long time so less is definitely more with this one!
Dilse N.
Pearl River, NY
Is this sun screen greasy ? Especially for oily skin?
Daria K.
Weehawken, NJ
Could I use this product into solarium? ( sunroom)