BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Innovative oil free sunscreen, lightweight, but not light on protection, Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50 provides your skin with unparalleled UV protection and glides on with ease.

Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50 stimulates the skins natural defences and increases it’s resistance to sun damage in the future, perfect for the hot weather you skin will be protected against premature ageing, able to subtly tan but not burn and will look more radiant.

Net Wt: 50ml

• Could I use this product into solarium? ( sunroom)1 Answers
  • Is this sun screen greasy ? Especially for oily skin? 3 Answers
Ashley A.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This is my absolute favorite skin care line i have ever used. The smell is invigorating, the coverage is flawless and it leaves my skin silky smooth. I am elated with Ole Henriksen and will be a long time customer of them. If you haven’t tried this brand already, you’re missing out. Check them out online & for everyone you refer you get $15 off your sale from their website! You can’t beat that! Also, search for coupon codes~ I’m always adding freebies to my cart which i love!
Bay P.
This makes my skin feel amazing! Hoping to see some results on hyperpigmentation but in the meantime the citrus wakes me up in the morning and makes my skin feel awake and refreshed! Loving it so far!
Linda C.
When the product is dispensed it is SUPER intimidating for combination/oily skin like mine because it's so thick looking! But the product spreads like butter, MINUS the grease. So lightweight & smells amazing! One of my favorite sunscreens to date!
Erica c.
Gilbert
I enjoyed this sunscreen because of the high spf and moisture it provides, however my skin is sensitive and it caused some breakouts. It has silicone in it which my skin always reacts to, but it felt light and had a nice texture. I would recommend it to some of my friends.
Amanda R.
Pasadena
Love this SPF! It’s easy to rub in, smells great, and I even reapply it sometimes and I feel as though it mixes great with my makeup! Definitely want to get it again.
Brooke S.
Kingman , AZ
I bought this for my vacation so I had a facial sunscreen as well as a moisturizer. Although the size is smaller than I realized it is perfect. It smells great just like their reg facial moisturizer with a slight vitamin C smell. Lightweight, soaks right into skin leaving it feeling covered and blends in well. I usually use the Vitamin C serum underneath as well. I highly recommend if your looking for SPF coverage and/or moisturizer.
Rosa M.
I really enjoy this line from ole henriksen, the vitamin c helps lighten my acne marks and it has a nice citrusy sent. This product meet my expectations. The packaging is nice. It's a good value, you get a lot of product. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Justine S.
Fresno, CA
Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth is a great choice for everyday protection, as well as situations in which a high SPF is needed. It blends it in nicely, and does not leave a white cast. It smells quite citrusy; similar in scent to Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum. I have sensitive skin, and have not had any reactions nor has the scent caused any problems.
Max H.
LoVe this! Lightweight, very slight, non-chemical smell. Absorbs into the skin well and prevents burning. I bought this at Sephora, and it's worth the extra cost compared to pharmacy brands. When the tube feels empty, cut it, and scoop out the rest!
Sonia L M.
Calexico, CA
Skin feels refresh & very clean after you apply it. To me it's very effective since I have sensitive skin. I've bought it at SEPHORA. I think it's a good price for it, I would definitely buy it again.
Dilse N.
Pearl River, NY
Is this sun screen greasy ? Especially for oily skin?
Daria K.
Weehawken, NJ
Could I use this product into solarium? ( sunroom)