BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Instantly smoothes and illuminates

Power Peel Transforming Facial System, inspired by the #1 facial service at the OLEHENRIKSEN spa, is an at-home professional-strength AHA peel and microdermabrasion system in easy-to-use, prepackaged doses. After just one use, complexion is dramatically transformed as skin is instantly smoother and more radiant. The three steps—Almond Polish Facial Scrub, Instant Transformation™ Lemon Facial Peel and Chamomile Comfort Mask—help reveal a youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Power Peel’s three-step system:
POLISH: Almond Polish Facial Scrub, with almond and bamboo extracts and oat kernel flour, helps lift and loosen dead skin cells

PEEL: Instant Transformation Lemon Facial Peel, with glycolic and lactic acids combined with AHA-rich orange and lemon extracts, helps smooth skin and reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration

SOOTHE: Chamomile Comfort Mask, with chamomile and evening primrose seed extracts, helps calm, soothe and comfort

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Almond Polish Facial Scrub:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Honey/Mel/Miel, Calcium Carbonate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Sap Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid.

Instant Transformation Lemon Facial Peel:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Citral, Limonene.

Chamomile Comfort Mask:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

• Is this peel harsh??1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money? Can I use it for acne sc...3 Answers
  • Hey guys does this work for getting rid of my textures?1 Answers
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I bought this at an expensive beauty store at an expensive price, and had tried other peels from that store that were Universal, and thought I could handle it, and wanted to give this a try, before I knew what I know now, and it totally burned the entire time and I had to wash it off immediately and return it to the store. It has 20% aha in it and if they are using glycolic acid which I believe they are, it does need to be neutralized with a neutralizer which they do not provide. Also, it is not good for your skin at all to use manual exfoliation the same day you use a chemical on your skin because the new skin that was exposed with the manual exfoliation is too new and tender for an additional chemical peel. What you need to do if you want to do an at-home peel which they usually start at 30% glycolic or you can use a peel that does not hurt at all which is mandelic acid that is great for many things including some of the things glycolic acid is for and also helps a lot with acne, scars, and discolorations. ( the reason it does not hurt is because you do this and oh home pills in a session of one a week for eight weeks. The mandelic acid has to build up on your skin because it is a bigger micron then the glycolic and cannot penetrate your pores as quickly as the glycolic which immediately goes in your pores and burns.) You can go online and pick the best home peel sellers that are not paid for, at the top of the screen you will see those are noted where it says that it is an ad. Those are paid for and not really the top voted companies.
Anyway, before you use any more than 10% glycolic acid or 10% aha acid at all, you need to be preparing your skin the previous one or two weeks with a glycolic product such as a face wash or moisturizer or daily pads with glycolic in it or some 5% glycolic / 2% salicylic pads, or they have 10% glycolic / 2% salicylic acid pads, that you can get online very cheaply and it will prepare your skin to accept the chemical in a better way. The two companies that will come up when you search, home face peels, both have great phone customer service and after hours emailing. They also send out directions with their products so that even if you get a sample size which has lasted me many peels they still send directions and you can apply it with a Q-tip and not even make a dent in the sample vial with each face peel.
These are the people ( I have used acid samples from both companies and find them both very credible and helpful and knowledgeable), that gave me the information I am passing on to you. The reason this face peel burned so bad for me was because I had not prepared my skin in the previous weeks with glycolic like I said and it had 20% a aha in it which burnt my skin too much and made me never want to try it again and return it. So if you use this be gentle with the manual exfoliation..I would even do the manual exfoliation a day or two before the chemical part, to make sure that you don't irritate the skin and have it so raw that the acid burns because when you have to wash it off immediately it is a waste and a disappointment. I was very disappointed with this and even now I would not use it again. I had used other glycolic products before I used that and the manual exfoliation totally made my skin fresh and new skin which is what the glycolic acid does and you do not want to put glycolic acid on fresh new skin. Whoever created this did not think it through. I know it has a lot of good reviews, but I have more knowledge on face peels now and would not do a manual exfoliation if I'm doing chemical exfoliation as well.
Deb H.
I was contemplating a spa treatment but like most they are really expensive. So i did some research and came across this product. I LOVE IT! Price point is budget friendly, and its great to do at home when your watching a show or doing chores. The first two products have a little sting to them but the 3rd has such a cool calming effect. 25 min from start to finish and my skin felt so soft and certain areas that are peone to redness were not. Will definitley keep this product stocked.
Amelia M.
Boston, MA
Tried it on a whim after reading reviews and refusing to spend $$ on a professional facial. The kit comes with 5 treatments, which you really can extend to 10, just don’t forget to put the opened product in a baggie after.

Thr mask exfoliates, adds vitamins to my skin and calms the redness.  After a treatment, my skin is glowing and feeling amazing. Had helped my acne immensely too!
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
So i have only used this once. I really liked it and felt i got a peel that was at a level of what i would have gotten at a salon. However, I’m not sure what i was expecting but the burning was a little irritating. My skin was bright red for 24 hours after (maybe that’s normal) and it made me quite self conscious.

I would like to try again, i just think i would benefit from understanding what I’m actually doing/benefiting from this product!
Valerie K.
Evanston, IL
I love this product! I was initially scared to doing a chemical peel because I've seen the pictures of ppl's faces literally peeling, but this is a chemical peel that can be used once a week (it is not as harsh). The burn is not unbearable and the results are amazing. This is definitely a product that you should give a try.
Annabelle G.
Cedar hill , MO
I love Ole Henriksen. His products never disappoint. This power peel facial leaves skin looking radiant and more polished, however the lemon strip peel does irritate a little bit (why I only gave it 4 stars) however, I just cut the time you’re supposed to use it in half and it works great for me.
Kaitlyn B.
The only real downside to this peel is that it's a long process and takes a while. That being said, it's effective and a fun pampering routine. Each individual use container has enough for two peels, so I usually do it with my mom. It's amazing how much better her skin looks after using it.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
If you’re going to spend the money, spend it on quality skincare for yourself. Especially if you’re in your 30’s like I am. First time using this and it won’t be my last. I world highly recommend this to others. The brand in general is amazing. Higher end of the price spectrum but it’s a worthwhile investment into great healthy looking skin.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Picked this up in Sephora to give a try. I love to try new skincare. The steps are easy to do and my skin felt so good afterwards. I especially like the scrub. My skin looked great afterwards. Interesting combinations of scrub and last step of serum. Overall, I will repurchase. Worth the money.
Princess R.
Tustin, CA
One of the best face peels I’ve used. The scrub is a little rough on the skin, but makes my skin feel super clean after. The second and third part does tingle a little, but it gets better the more you use it. Each container has at least 2 uses out of it, so more value for money. Skin feels baby soft after use! I love it
Nicole L.
Independence
Does it leave your skin flaky for days?
Deborah M.
Edmond, OK
How does this product compare to Ole Henriksen Lemon Flash Peel?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this face mask target?
Elisa T.
Columbus, OH
How long does it take to see results from this product? I have tried other Ole products and really enjoyed them but I notice you need to use a lot of these with other brands to get results.
Damaris T.
Is this product worth the money? Can I use it for acne scars?