OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™

Brightens, targets visible signs of aging

Power Bright is an at-home, professional-strength intensive brightening system with an unprecedented 25% Vitamin C Concentrate to help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The three steps—Moment of Truth™ 2-in-1 Polishing Sugar Mask, Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate and Uncover the Truth™ 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser—work in synergy to awaken and nourish a dull complexion in less than 30 minutes. After just one use, see luminosity restored and a brighter, youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Moment Of Truth 2-in-1 Polishing Sugar Mask:
Glycerin, Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, Punica Granatum Seed Powder, Parfum/Fragrance, Honey/Mel/Miel, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Candelilla Cera/euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.

Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Limonene, Linalool.

Uncover The Truth 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Annatto (CI 75120), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Limonene.

Anyone know if this is still available to purchase online? Need to try!
Is this product worth trying?
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I see several people saying they got it at TJMaxx, but ours don't carry it :(
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel S.
West Allis, WI
OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™ uploaded by Rachel S.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you want a quick transformation to your skin, this product is for you! Usually in the morning after doing treatments at night, my skin will feel amazingly smooth. But this does it right away! My skin feels baby soft and smooth. I will need to pick up more of these!!!!
Isabel T.
I don’t have words to describe how much I love and how much I need this power love Brightens, targets visible signs of aging Power Bright is an at-home, professional-strength intensive brightening system with an unprecedented 25% Vitamin C Concentrate to help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. After just one use, see luminosity restored and a brighter, youthful- 100 recomenmed #oleheriksen #banana #vitaminc
Monika R.
OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™ uploaded by Monika R.
Smells amazing and left my skin so refreshed and soft! A little tingle and warming to it. Plus it was on sale!!!
Hanna W.
Atlanta, GA
OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™ uploaded by Hanna W.
This stuff is AMAZING!!! My face has never looked or felt better. All of my dead skin has disappeared and my skin is SO bright. This is a holy grail product for me
Massiel T.
Bronx, NY
OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™ uploaded by Massiel T.
This 3 step brightening facial leaves my skin glowy and super soft! I’m currently trying to brighten hyperpigmentation from previous breakouts, and I see a noticeable difference after using this product. I always like to finish off with a calming serum or moisturizer, since the 25% vitamin c concentrate can be slightly irritating on some skin types.I got this facial mask at TJ Maxx for $15, which is a DEAL! It comes with 6 kits and I am able to get two uses out of each kit. I don’t think OleHenriksen sells these anymore, but I’d definitely recommend picking it up at your local TJ Maxx or Marshall’s.
Durosinmi L.
Philadelphia, PA
OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™ uploaded by Durosinmi L.
This product made my skin burn. I strongly suggest you avoid it if you have dry skin. It did say on the product that there would be a slight tingling but when I tell you it burnt my skin...it was no joke. I had to wash it off with immediate effect. I don’t know the vitamin c was too potent or my skin.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
I love this system. It really did make a difference in my fine lines and wrinkles and brightened my complexion!!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this kit at TJ Max and I was anxious to jump on the Vit C train. The three steps are easy to follow but pay attention to the sensitivity of your skin. The recommendations are to do this routine three times a week, but that was too aggressive for my combination skin. I do this about every three weeks and I do see brighter results. OleHenriksen Power Bright
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Obsessed with this stuff. The three step process was super easy to follow And my skin looks incredible After! I received this as a free sample in a voxbox but would definitely purchase it again. May only be able to afford to use it 1x per week instead of 3x as recommended but I still think it will be worth it
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Rekha S.
Its just like the name says instant power bright..i was literally blown away with the product result..it was just like miracle to me while waking up by using this product over night..felt so soft skin,brighter and so hydrating..if someone wants instant change ..I will definitely recommend this product .OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™
Ask a question to the Influenster community...