BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Brightens, targets visible signs of aging

Power Bright is an at-home, professional-strength intensive brightening system with an unprecedented 25% Vitamin C Concentrate to help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The three steps—Moment of Truth™ 2-in-1 Polishing Sugar Mask, Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate and Uncover the Truth™ 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser—work in synergy to awaken and nourish a dull complexion in less than 30 minutes. After just one use, see luminosity restored and a brighter, youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Moment Of Truth 2-in-1 Polishing Sugar Mask:
Glycerin, Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, Punica Granatum Seed Powder, Parfum/Fragrance, Honey/Mel/Miel, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Candelilla Cera/euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.

Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Limonene, Linalool.

Uncover The Truth 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Annatto (CI 75120), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Limonene.

• How does it feel on your skin?1 Answers
  • I wanna try this so bad! But does it really give you a no...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for some time now. I have ...1 Answers
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I love, Love, Love Ole Henriksen. Seriously changed my skin. And this mask was one of the first products of his that I tried. Right away you can see a difference in your skin tone and brightness. I mean after one use. When does that happen? This mask is a three step process so it’s a bit of a pain but it gives you results. So why not five stars? Because it’s a three step process. And it’s pretty expensive. I like to exfoliate three times a week because my skin is so dry. But if I used this system every time, I’d be broke living out of my car by the end of the year. (Not really but it’d take up all my fun money). It’s $55 for six treatments. That’s two weeks worth of exfoliation at three times a week. That’s over $1,400/year. Now, you can typically get two treatments out of each little capsule, three if used sparingly. But who wants to dole out skin care as if it’s nectar of the gods? Skin care should be fun and make you feel better about yourself. Not make you ration it out because of cost. If money isn’t an option then pick this up. If you worry about bills, maybe only pick it up for those few months a year when you could really use the extra help. Or as a special treat every so often. OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I am in LOVE with OLEHENRIKSEN Power Bright™ I am forever looking at all of their new products, I obsessed with the brand. This three step system is AMAZING. I am not the person to say I have dull looking skin and in reality my skin is glowing, so for real, let me be real with you, this stuff BRIGHTENS your skin like no other product I have ever used. Your skin feels so soft and smooth, and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this. The only downfall is that it is a bit expensive, but it is worth every single penny. If I could repurchase this myself I would have already prolly used it again by now because I’m that obssesed. I got this and the Transform Mask set as Christmas gifts. Ole Henrikson knows what they are doing when it comes to beautiful skin. Highly recommend this.
cindy f.
Brooklyn
My skin had a lot of scars and a lot of white heads. After using it two times my skin change so much it looked a lot healthier then before. I love the ingredients that it has. I also love the package easy to you. The directions are easy to read and quick for a mother on the run. I will been buying this again
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I purchased this on a whim, and I’m so happy I did. I used this last night for the first time, and after using the texture of my skin had improved tremendously. I have some slight skin discoloration, and after one use I can see improvement. I’d recommend this to anyone. Also, if you’re on the fence due to price, they redesigned the packaging of this product so the older design you can find for around $15 bucks at TJ maxx and Marshall’s! Seriously, this might be my new favorite product, and as a skin care junkie that’s saying quite a bit.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I’ve used 2/6 treatments so far and I love how it makes my skin feel. My skin is very soft and hydrated after but i haven’t noticed any brightening as of yet. Also, it’s best to use at night and not before you apply your makeup. The last step leaves a oil residue on your face and doesn’t work well underneath makeup.
Dez E.
Got this as a gift so I decided to finally give it a try after some time hoping it would give me amazing results but it was very under whelming . It did absolutely nothing I didn’t see a difference in my skin at all .
Mehgan H.
Minneapolis, MN
This system is frickin’ fantastic and results are noticed immediately! Firmer, brighter, healthier looking skin immediately upon removing the last step. Those with sensitive skin might want to lessen the time (mins and frequency) the product(s) are used. Generous portions, enough to use another time if packaging sealed afterwards. The price is definitely worth the results!
Queen Esther S.
I received this peel system from Influenster 💕 last year and it was simply amazing. My skin is combination with more oil than dry. So this helped with the texture and dead skin I had to reveal beautiful, radiant skin. 😙 Definitely recommend Ole Henriksen for I've been using this brand for 2 years now ranging from Cleaners, Exfoliants, Masks, and Moisturizers. 👏🏾💕👏🏾💕👏🏾💕👏🏾💕
isabella b.
So fun to apply by yourself and with friends. I do always feel bad when there's stuff leftover in the little tubs. It feels kind of hard to put down $50-60 for a box of them, but individually I think they're worth it -- took forever for me to go through all 6! In a good way!

Word of warning, the acid did stain my white headband an orangey brown. So beware of that.
Gardenia H.
I was exited to try this products, because the reviews on it were great. I didn't see much of a difference in my face after using it, also my skin became patchy after using it a second time. It smells great, and easy to use. I loved that it came with natural sponges. They were kinda my favorite thing and I use them to remove other mud mask too.
Kayla D.
Just wondering if this is worth the money? Did it work wonders on your skin and how long did it last you? How long do you go between uses?
Olga M.
P C Beach, FL
How is this 3 step works ? Is this time consuming!? Is this good skin care choice for traveling??
Alena K.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and ordered the full size since I really liked it. There's less of it than I expected. How many uses do you get out of each "pod"? Want to see if its worth keeping before I open it...
Idalia Q.
Abilene, TX
Where can I purchase this?
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Does it make your face whiter in one use?