OLEHENRIKSEN Perfect Truth™ CC Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Janice L.OLEHENRIKSEN Perfect Truth™ CC Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Sayma R.OLEHENRIKSEN Perfect Truth™ CC Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Sayma R.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN #24 in CC Cream

A supercharged skincare multi-tasker with makeup benefits that brightens, protects, and perfects in one simple step. Get your daily dose of essential moisture, a protective antioxidant veil, and SPF defense to ward off environmental aggressors and counteract premature aging. Five sources of vitamin C and tripeptide-5 expertly blended with nourishing ceremides and sodium hyaloranate visibly reduce discoloration and fine lines while plumping and firming the look of skin. All whipped up in sheer illuminating coverage and a velvety nourishing texture that melts into skin to diffuse imperfections, skin clarity, resiliency, and radiance improve instantly and over time. This product instantly perfects the following: illuminates with light-reflecting pigments; diffuses flaws with sheer illuminating coverage; nourishes with sodium hyaluronate and ceramides; and protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It corrects the following over time; brightens and fades dark spots with five sources of vitamin C; reduces redness and calms with green tea extract; minimizes the appearance of lines with tripeptide-5; and prevents free radical damage with ferulic acid, a powerful antioxidant.

Gini R.
Louisville, KY
I think this made my under eye makeup crepey. It does not pair well under makeup which kind of defeats the purpose for me. I started applying it at night and just didn't feel it was as moisturizing as I wanted it to be. It was just okay. I liked the packaging.
Josephine K.
This is THE BEST all in one product I have ever purchased. I don't even need a primer. In addition to all the skin benefits this brand usually has in its products, it has SPF and a medium tint which is perfect for my skin tone. It's the better than (yet still looks) natural look. Absolutely amazing and the product lasts a long time even after using 5 days/week.
Kinzie M.
Marshall, MO
Has wonderful coverage! Stays on for the whole day. I love how much coverage it has for a cc cream!! Covers dark spots, but not great on redness, but that can be covered with a good powder. Willing to buy again, and recommend to others.
Ralynn K.
Anderson, IN
I recently began using this product. So, far so good. I just turned 30 this year, and I'm starting to recognize a few aging signs. So, to better take care of my skin and prevent further fine lines, I've started a regimen. This is a thicker cream. It's super moisturizing and smells great (like cucumber). I love putting this on at night. Unfortunately, it's still too early to tell if it's helping with the few fine lines I'm having, but I would recommend checking it out just for the fact that it keeps my skin so hydrated.
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
It rare for me to like a CC crème that has SPF because I dislike the sticky feeling it leaves on my face but I start using this one this summer and I loved it!! The smell is a little strong at first but goes away quickly so doesn't bother me at all, it does give sheer coverage which makes good for summer in my opinion. I really recommend that you try it
Edie R.
La Habra, CA
I looked in the mirror and knew something was wrong. My skin, at almost 40, looked totally like I had stuck my face in a hot oven. I bought the Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Serum, and I swear, my kids didn't recognize me. It lifted, toned and firmed everywhere I wanted it to. I bought it from the Sephora website, and used it immediately. I would highly recommend it to others. Just don't take mine. I don't want to go back on the oven.
Janice L.
I purchased this from TJ MAXX and right away i noticed such a weird smell. I used it for a month anyways at night , because the texture is thick and the scent was too weird to wear during the day... I noticed a slight difference after the first week then no more changes at all. Disappointed, but maybe It was at tj for a reason....
Jessica C.
I have to say that I notice my skin feels and LOOKS more smooth ,u can actually feel it straight away....im 32 and everyone thinks I'm still in my early twenties...since I used this product and the brightening serum my skin went to looking ok to a mayor youthful and healthier look ..I totally recommend this .and for the price is not as bad as some others that don't even work.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
This firming serum is a miracle product. I've tried other firming serums with some degree of success, but nothing like this! I'm lucky that I have great skin, but I do have trouble areas--under my eyes and beside my mouth. This serum tightens both areas. I don't leave the house without applying this before I put on my make-up. It's pricey, but you don't have to use a lot.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This product has copper peptides to lift and firm the neck and chest area. I love this. Only been using a week or so and I can already see a big difference in the neck "lines or rings" that we get as we age. I love this brand in general and am trying as many products from Ole Henriksen as I can get my hands on. :) <3
Alma C.
Humble, TX
What does it feel like? Is it creamy or super thick?
B C.
How does this compare to IT Cosmetics CC cream?
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for something preventative. Does anyone know if this will have good long term effects or if it is more of a daily firming serum?
Sam R.
How good is it and what is it for
Anita S.