OLEHENRIKSEN On The Go™ Cleanser uploaded by Dee R.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A non-drying gel cleanser for normal to combination skin. This sleek cleanser is formulated with antioxidant grapeseed extract, conditioning and hydrating seaweed extract, and softening slippery elm extract. Vitamin C stimulates collagen production while protecting against environmental damage. Its richly lathering texture cleanses away makeup, grime, excess oil and impurities, leaving the complexion soft, comfortable and pure. Ideal for normal to combination skin types.

OLEHENRIKSEN On The Go™ Cleanser
  • "This is another product I bought with the night serum and the vitamin C seems to have brightened up my face without drying it even with the foam action." in 1 review
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
This has been my go to cleanser for the past several months now. I use it as my morning cleanser, the smell just wakes me up and this doesn’t leave my combo skin feeling tight or dried out. Some days I have fallen asleep with my makeup on and I can honestly say it removes most of the makeup just not the waterproof stuff. I happen to find this at TJMAXX for $10.
Shaifaly B.
Jersey city, NJ
I have a sample size of this that I use whenever I travel. it is an amazing cleanser. I feel it is perfectly effective at getting off whatever left over make up I have after my wipe. Its also a great gentle cleanser for everyday use. I will be purchasing the full size!
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this cleanser for years ever since consulting with Ole Henrickson himself and having him recommend the product for me. It has a zingy orange scent that truly is invigorating, and it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean without drying it out.
Stephanie K.
Winchester, VA
This is my goto travel cleanser. Easy to use and it feels like it cleans best when I don't have my masks and mia2 on hand. It is effective at clearing my skin and I have been using this product for the past year. I would like to see them make a travel cleanser kit.
Erica F.
This is a fantastic product, it cleanses gently but thoroughly. Definitely have to follow with a moisturizer, it was as I expected. We sell this in my salon and I have purchased it multiple times, I recommend this to many clients.
Myrna P.
I bought this before summer started along with the Pick me Up Tonic. Great cleanser for anyone with combination skin. The orange scent is also a nice refreshing smell. I look so nice and refreshed after using this product. It will last a long time.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
This is wonderful! Cleans my oily acne -prone skin without over drying, and smells wonderful! I use it with my Clarisonic brush. My skin has cleared up greatly with help from this and other Ole products
Kristen W.
Little Rock, AR
I absolutely love this brand! Especially the "on the go" cleanser. I use it twice daily and it always leaves my face feeling very smooth and clean. It smells great, too. I got a sample once at Sephora and loved it so much I decided to purchase some. I will definitely repurchase when I run out, although I see it lasting me a long time.
Rachel M.
Smells great. Although I decided not to go with this cleanser for my daily routine, it didn't dry out my skin and I felt so fresh faced after! Removes make up which is always a plus.
Sadikchhya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cleanser that doesn't dry the skin. Your skin looks brighter after you use it. The bottle lasts a while so it's worth the price. Smells refreshing. This was a first time use. The only reason i wouldn't repeat is because i always switch products once i am done with it.
Cassidy H.
Is this better for dry or oily skin?
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
Is this an oil free moisturizer?