BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A luxurious, aromatic gel mask that will renew and condition sensitive skin. This potently calming blend of lavender, papaya enzyme, blueberries, and blackberries gently polishes the skin, relieving facial stress and delivering smooth results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask energizes skin, delivering new vitality you can see and feel. see more...

• I have excessively dry skin in winter and combination skin in sum...1 Answers
  • Is this good for someone who has rosacea/sensitive skin?1 Answers
Donna B.
Jacksonville
This is my hands down favorite mask since I found it at Sephora 6 years ago. I notice a huge difference in hydration and brightness after using it. It’s reasonable in price for the amount that you get and I will continue to purchase in the future.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am an absolute mask junkie! I try to mask anywhere from 3-5 times a week! One of my favorites is my Olehenriksen Ole Henriksen Blue/Black-Berry Enzyme Mask 100g ! It is a repairative gel mask that hydrates with aloe and lavender! It smells absolutely amazing!! It not only hydrates but it also renews with an amazing blend of blueberry, blackberry and Papaya enzymes ! It is the perfect mask for all skin types in my opinion! Perfect for those hot summer nights when your skin just needs a quick pick me up!
Deven S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for years- it's my go-to mask to use in the bath! Seems to stay on my face even when in a steamy environment. I love everything about it; lavender smell is delicious, it gently peels but also hydrates, lives up to Ole's "spa texture" slogan, I feel luxurious slathering it over my face 🙃I'll often do this mask followed by a mud or charcoal pore sucking mask. The jar lasts a while, id say 20+ applications
Abby W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first gel mask I had ever tried, and it kinda weirded me out at first but oh my god did it do wonders for my skin! I have combination skin and most masks tend to dry out my face but this mask gave me so much moisture and made my skin the softest it's probably ever been. I've tried other gel masks since then and while they are hydrating, this product still stands out as the absolute best. I highly recommend to anyone wanting or needing baby-soft, moisturized skin.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before a special night when I apply a full face of makeup I make sure to prep my skin by applying this mask. It leaves my skin dewy and ready for foundation. Great scent. Gentle and refreshing! I buy this once a year.
Ariel F.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this mask! I have extremely sensitive skin so I have to be really careful-I use it about 2x a week (once Wednesday night and again Sunday night). My boyfriend says my face is brighter and I think so too! Its definitely going to be part of routine.
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave masks on the market. Great smelling and gentle. Go to TJ MAXX my maxxinista's and grab it for $10 instead of Sephora's $36? I buy all my skincare there now and amazon after learning I was paying way too much for crap! I mean, this isn't crap but when you're a product junkie like me, if you don't end up using what you buy... it might as well be!
Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Had gotten a full rash on my body including my face. Since then my face was kind of dry and stiff in some areas because of the rash on my face. I found this item at Marshals for 9.99 and tried it on the first night and completely transformed my my skin soft again, I use it all the time with my night routine I have. Loveeeee this product! Obsessed!
Sandra L.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer. I love that it doesn't have a color or a scent and it feels luscious on my skin. It really leaves your face soft and hydrated and it doesn't have any irritant ingredients. I tend to feel tingling or burning sensation with many products, but with this I don't feel anything but happiness to know I am using a good product.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally got this in an influenster box a year ago. I loved it so much I bought 2 more bottles. The smell is light but clean. It leaves your skin so soft and very moisturized. I really love this product.
Kathryn T.
I have excessively dry skin in winter and combination skin in summer (currently in summer). I usually use glycolic or something strong but these seem to be breaking me out more at the moment. I guess my issue at the moment is extreamly dull skin with dryness and breakouts from the glycolic. Does someone think this might be a good alternative? Thanks
Alena B.
Is this good for someone who has rosacea/sensitive skin?