BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Intensely hydrates all day, soothes, reduces visible redness and softens

Nurture Me Moisturizing Crème is a deeply nourishing and hydrating moisturizer that softens and comforts even the most dry and sensitive skin. With a multi-vitamin blend of vitamins A, B5, C and E, as well as sunflower and rosehip fruit oils, this moisturizer reduces visible redness, conditions skin and soothes it with lasting hydration. Its gentle light pink tint and sweet, light citrus scent instantly indulge and comfort the senses. Drenched in hydration, the skin feels cushiony soft and supple with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Multi-vitamin blend (vitamins A, B5, C and E)–nourishes and soothes skin

Sunflower and rosehip fruit oils–deeply hydrate

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cyclopentasiloxane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Allantoin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Carbomer, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Red 40 (CI 16035), BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

• It is expensive does it work well?2 Answers
  • Is this good for your morning or night routine? Or both?..1 Answers
  • I see this product a lot on social medias. It seems to be...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Feels so good on your skin. And the packaging is pink! Love it Ole Henriksen Nurture Me(TM) Moisturizing Creme 1.7 oz/ 50 mL" in 21 reviews
  • "This moisturizer has helped my skin so much. I have very dry skin and this keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day." in 14 reviews
  • "I am so in love with this cream.- I'mon the third jar that I have purchased now. My skin is extremely sensitive, red, and oily. I don't find that it has helped combat oil with the moisture but it definitely is soothing and smells lovely, like an orange creamsicle." in 12 reviews
Breanna H.
I bought this at Sephora off a recommendation from an employee because it came in a set which was a really good deal! I paid $19 for 1 oz and it also came with 10 makeup wipes. Anyway, I’m glad I only paid $20! This moisturizer is just okay for me. It’s not terrible, but it’s not outstanding. I do like the creamsicle smell and the added bonus of rose hip, but it’s just not moisturizing enough for me and it doesn’t feel very hydrating on the skin. It is a pretty thick product though and you only need a tiny amount, which is good in terms of getting your money’s worth. I think this would be good for someone with normal skin that isn’t too dry or too oily. I prefer the sheer transformation moisturizer to this!
Ragan B.
Morganton, NC
This is my absolute favorite holy grail moisturizer I have ever used. It is extremely lightweight which works perfectly with my combination/oily skin. The scent is to die for and reminds me almost of fruity pebbles. And I am not one to generally go for products that have a heavy scent. The scent to this is not overbearing at all. Makeup glides over this hydrating moisturizer perfectly and stays on all day keeping my face the PERFECT amount of hydrated without causing me to look shiny or oily. Have been using this for years and will always continue to purchase. OLEHENRIKSEN Nurture Me™ Moisturizing Crème
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
I tried just a sample of this from Sephora and in the 3 days use I got from it, it completely changed my skin for the better. I live in Michigan and my forehead gets scaly dry during the winter (so 6 months of the year). I have never found anything that comes close to fixing it before the Nurture Me. I am going back very soon to buy a full size and recommend this to anyone who really needs a dry skin fix.

It also smells amazing!
Taylor R.
richfield , OH
The smell of this moisturizer is amazing. I have never done skin care. I was in Sephora with a gift card and really didn't need anything so the girl asked me what my skin care was and my answer was dial soap and coconut oil and she looked at my like I was mad. She then brought me to this cream and there was a little 3 pack moisturize/cleanser/mask combo she talked me into. The moisturizer is amazing. I put it on at night (I have combo skin mostly oily in my Tzone) and lotion terrifies me because I feel like it makes me more oily. So I tried putting this on before my primer one day and my makeup slid down my face all day long and looked like I was melting. I was mortified!! So my fears were comfirmed.. I just cannot use a moisturizer before applying primer (I will just stick to putting my J.one moisturizing primer on before hand) But I do use the cleanser and cream at night and it is wonderful I tell a huge difference in the way my face looks after 2 weeks of using this. and it SMELLS AMAZING. Do yourself a favor and buy the $32 3 pack sampler before buying the big $40 dollar cream
Nicole D.
Virginia
This moisturizer is amazing! First of all, I absolutely love Ole Henriksen products. This past winter, my skin got really dry... drier than it's been in the past. I got this in a set with smaller versions of the Nuture Moisturizing Cleanse and Hygge Detox mask. The moisturizer feels so good! It definitely hydrates and makes my skin feel super soft. I've used it mainly at night because I use a different moisturizer during the day (the Sheer Transformation or Gel Brightening Creme). Also, it smells really good (like a creamsicle)! I recommend it for dry skin, but it may be a little too thick if you have oily skin.
Samantha K.
The best cream! Absolutely love this my skin is so hydrated and smooth. Recommend this for anyone! Since there’s Vitamin A in you may want to be light handed with it but after a few uses it makes your skin amazing! I bough the small jar first and now I’m on my second large jar!
Merritt J.
Key Largo, FL
Love love love!!! I have tried other moisturizers and always go back to this! After washing my face in the morning I apply this with two drops of my tarte Maracuja oil and rub it all over my face let it soak in and it leaves my skin nice and soft and subtle with no greasy feeling. Such a great moisturizer I originally got it because my skin was very dry as I was up north in the winter and this calmed it down but I continue to use it and I live in South Florida and it is fine with 80° heat!
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
OMG. Could not have better hydration! My skin get very dry in the winter, and this moisturizer saves my skin every time. I got it from Sephora, and it was a great recommendation. When I go through my jar, I’ll be getting more. The smell is like candy, but doesn’t hurt my sensitive skin
Victoria S.
This moisturizer has helped me turn my skin around! I’ve NEVER had dry patches in my life but after this winter they kept cropping up. Just a little dab of this goes a long way. It is non greasy and has a pleasant, almost creamsicle smell.
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
Ugh this was a sad no for me. I bought this in hopes that it would help combat my crazy dry winter skin. Unfortunately, this product was heavily fragranced and irritated my sensitive skin. I returned this and instead bought the REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
It is expensive does it work well?
Lindsay S.
Never tried anything from this brand. Is this any good?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Does this have a scent like a lot of their other products?
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Is this a thick richer moisturizer? Or a lighter one?
Crystal R.
Is this good for your morning or night routine? Or both?..