BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A soothing and hydrating facial mist with a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber, chamomile, and Pro Vitamin B5. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Soothe and hydrate your complexion while indulging your senses. Cucumber cools and soothes, chamomile pampers and calms, and provitamin B5 hydrates and moisturizes to keep skin looking soft and smooth. Mist any time of day for a healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole Henriksen Facial Waters are custom blended with botanical extracts, essential nutrients, and antioxidants to refresh and beautify your complexion. The aroma-therapeutic formulas indulge the senses.

Kristin M.
Columbus, NE
I use the spray at night and I feel it helps me relax and fall asleep. I’m not 100% sure that’s what it’s for but the lavender scent is great! I got a small travel set during the holidays and I may repurchase when this one is gone
Bryanna B.
Fargo , ND
I got this from Sephora when buying some other Ole products and decided to give it a try. I love Ole Hendrickson products so i had high hopes, don’t get me wrong it is good at hydrating the skin but i think the fragrance in the product irritates my skin! It just wasn’t my favorite product I’ve tried from them! I ended up giving to my sister and she’s obsessed with it!
Allie H.
Sonoma, CA
This is definitely not a product I will be repurchasing. The scent is calming, but most of the time the product stings my face. The mist is not light and even. I feel like the bottle spits at my face. This is nothing special to me.
Suzette A.
Florida
I love using this facial water every single morning and night and after six months of using it, I still think it's amazing. I purchased this facial water to try as a way to prep my skin before my serum and moisturizer. The cucumber really drew me in because I have such sensitive skin and so much redness on my cheeks people often ask if I have rosacea. I specifically would spray this on right after toning my face, and let it dry down. I HIGHLY recommend closing your eyes and mouth when spraying this because I accidentally sprayed it on my lips and it made them somewhat numb; also, my lips somewhat stung. Also, be really careful when spraying on your lids(I don't recommend), because I accidentally did that as well and that was painful. They stung even if I hadn't gotten any in my eye. To be fair, the packaging specifically says to avoid getting it on or near eyes and lips. I also like dragging it down to my décolleté and spraying there to prep that area for my serums as well. First impressions: it smells amazing, basically just like cucumber. It feels like regular water but once it hits my face and starts to dry down, my skin is so soft it's crazy. I found myself touching my cheeks often in surprise of how great my skin felt. It really does make my skin so soft and ready for the next part of my regimen. I loved using this facial water!
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This is a nice mist to spray when you're going to bed because it has lavender smell. However, don't be fooled by the fact it is "calming". If you have an irritated face, don't put this on. It will make it worse! Save this for a nighttime skin routine.
Selina B.
Oxnard, CA
I have this in a mini size that I got in an Ole Henrikson kit and it burns my face??? It’s a nice spray for a good value but I really don’t think it’s right for me. I prefer the spray in the orange bottle, as well as their masks and moisturizers!
Enielle F.
Nice and calming. Not particularly sticky so it's good for a midday skin pick me up. I typically used this as a light essence prior to putting on a serum and sometimes I'd use it as a finishing spray after makeup!
Arianne Y.
I don’t love this product. I don’t really like the way it smells and I don’t think it really adds anything to my routine. I’ve found other products that are much more moisturizing.
Alena B.
This is my holy grail! I have normal skin but have rosacea on my cheeks, which cause my cheeks to become very sensitive. I spray this on my skin after using my cleanser and before putting on a serum. Right away I notice the redness in my cheeks go down and I feel my skin even more hydrated. I definitely recommend this for people with sensitive skin, redness, and even dry skin.
Miriam B.
This facial water from Ole Henriksen is one of my favorites to use after cleansing my face. I have dry-combo skin that has some redness. I picked this one since it is made with soothing ingredients like cucumber and chamomile. I like to use a facial water to help spread the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum over my face. I always keep a bottle of this on my facial water rotation.