BY OLEHENRIKSEN #49 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A soothing and hydrating facial mist with a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber, chamomile, and Pro Vitamin B5. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Soothe and hydrate your complexion while indulging your senses. Cucumber cools and soothes, chamomile pampers and calms, and provitamin B5 hydrates and moisturizes to keep skin looking soft and smooth. Mist any time of day for a healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole Henriksen Facial Waters are custom blended with botanical extracts, essential nutrients, and antioxidants to refresh and beautify your complexion. The aroma-therapeutic formulas indulge the senses.

Selina B.
Oxnard, CA
I have this in a mini size that I got in an Ole Henrikson kit and it burns my face??? It’s a nice spray for a good value but I really don’t think it’s right for me. I prefer the spray in the orange bottle, as well as their masks and moisturizers!
Kristin M.
Omaha, NE
I use the spray at night and I feel it helps me relax and fall asleep. I’m not 100% sure that’s what it’s for but the lavender scent is great! I got a small travel set during the holidays and I may repurchase when this one is gone
Enielle F.
Nice and calming. Not particularly sticky so it's good for a midday skin pick me up. I typically used this as a light essence prior to putting on a serum and sometimes I'd use it as a finishing spray after makeup!
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I hate to rate this so low because I love Ole Henriksen but I’m really disappointed that I bought this. It really doesn’t do anything for me. I feel like it’s mostly water. It does smell nice and feel nice to spray on your skin but I don’t see any benefits and I usually forget to use it because it’s basically just water. Huge disappointment. Still love other Ole Henriksen products though!
Nadia S.
I just recently purchased this Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Facial Water, so I can't quite say anything about it's long-term effects yet, so far however, I am liking it. You can use it throughout the day as a refreshing spritz or, like me, just use it at night before applying moisturizer. It is moisturizing but sinks in pretty quickly, which is nice. The only negative for me, which is why I took off one star, is the scent. It's fairly strong and smells like roses (literally like a bouquet of roses, which may sound nice, but not a scent I want on my face). Some people may like the scent thiugh..
Arianne Y.
I don’t love this product. I don’t really like the way it smells and I don’t think it really adds anything to my routine. I’ve found other products that are much more moisturizing.
Allie H.
Sonoma, CA
This is definitely not a product I will be repurchasing. The scent is calming, but most of the time the product stings my face. The mist is not light and even. I feel like the bottle spits at my face. This is nothing special to me.
Suzette G.
I love using this facial water every single morning and night and after six months of using it, I still think it's amazing. I purchased this facial water to try as a way to prep my skin before my serum and moisturizer. The cucumber really drew me in because I have such sensitive skin and so much redness on my cheeks people often ask if I have rosacea. I specifically would spray this on right after toning my face, and let it dry down. I HIGHLY recommend closing your eyes and mouth when spraying this because I accidentally sprayed it on my lips and it made them somewhat numb; also, my lips somewhat stung. Also, be really careful when spraying on your lids(I don't recommend), because I accidentally did that as well and that was painful. They stung even if I hadn't gotten any in my eye. To be fair, the packaging specifically says to avoid getting it on or near eyes and lips. I also like dragging it down to my décolleté and spraying there to prep that area for my serums as well. First impressions: it smells amazing, basically just like cucumber. It feels like regular water but once it hits my face and starts to dry down, my skin is so soft it's crazy. I found myself touching my cheeks often in surprise of how great my skin felt. It really does make my skin so soft and ready for the next part of my regimen. I loved using this facial water!
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This is a nice mist to spray when you're going to bed because it has lavender smell. However, don't be fooled by the fact it is "calming". If you have an irritated face, don't put this on. It will make it worse! Save this for a nighttime skin routine.
Michelle H.
This facial spray is awesome! It smells so good and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. My skin is very dry and flakes easily, and so I'm so happy that I came across this in TJ Maxx. It's a great mist for makeup prep or to wear alone for hydration during the day.