BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A package of luxe satin-spun cloths saturated with an ultragentle nourishing formula that blankets your skin with the softest, smoothest cleansing experience. Gently cleanse while removing all traces of makeup even waterproof mascara in one easy step. Each satiny-smooth cloth blankets skin with soothing moringa and borage seed oils, bursting with essential fatty acids, to nourish and unveil glowing, fresh, ultrasoft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Can you use this as a makeup removing wipe and facial cle...3 Answers
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I bought the ole henriksen nurture me cleansing cloths on clearance at a department store.
It was so cheap I had to buy it.
I use it to remove my makeup and it works great. I'm going to add it to my traveling bag.
Liz N.
I bought this product in a travel size packet (10 wipes) to see if I liked the product. The wipes do a great job of removing makeup. I have given them a lower review because 1) they are too fragrant for my skin and 2) the wipes seem really thin. I'm not sure if this is always the case or if my pack was defective. But yeah, this brand is too pricey for me to repurchase these if I wasn't crazy about them.
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
I really love these makeup removing wipes! They smell great and do cleanse my face and remove oil and makeup. I took off a star because I really have to scrub to get waterproof eye makeup off but I would buy again for lack of skin irritation!
Shawné L.
Phoenix
Removes My makeup perfectly and doesn't burn or irritate like alot of the Makeup wipes out there. It smells divine and if you want to save wipes(like if you only have lipstick or eye makeup on, all you need to do is cut them in half. Makes them last longer 😍👏🏾
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
These really clean my face of all leftover makeup. I have sensitive skin and this works great for my skin without breaking it out. I think this brand is somewhat expensive so i’m not sure i would repurchase when i run out.
Daisy T.
I found these, on sale for $5, at Marshall's. I thought I would try them. They remove my makeup well enough, almost as good as my Nuetrogena wipes, but I took one star off because the smell is really strong.
Emily A.
I don't know how I got by before discovering these makeup removing wipes! I LOVE THEM!

I have tried all 3 of Ole Henriksen's wipes and these are my favorite by far! These are always the first step of my nightly skincare routine -- I use one to remove makeup, then follow up with a cleanser, toner and whatever mask or treatment I'm using that particular day and follow it all up with a night cream.

There have been rare occasions when I'm too tired to do my entire routine and I will just use a wipe or two and my skin is still left feeling clean and hydrated. I love that these have skincare elements and are not just wipes to remove makeup.

I have also been known to use them on days when I'm not wearing makeup as a mid day refresher -- especially in the winter months when my skin is feeling dry.

I just can't enough of these wipes and encourage everyone who wears makeup to give them a try!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I have been using the Sephora brand makeup wipes and they work well but decided to use these for a bit. I'm impressed with them so far. They are much bigger than normal wipes. They are very gentle on my skin and remove makeup off pretty well. I always use a toner to help remove the rest of the makeup and it preps my skin for my moisturizer.  I almost was sad because they seem a bit dry but they remove the makeup off quite well with just a little bit of product on the wipes. Not sure if I will buy again but since the smell was mild and my skin wasn't irritated i'm overall pleased.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Convenient and simple to use. I keep these in my travel bag for nights out. They do a good job of removing dirt and makeup but not eye makeup. You need something else for that. They don’t irritate the skin as many wipes can and they leave your skin soft. For convenience they’re great but there are micellar water wipes that do the same thing, remove eye makeup as well and are a fraction of the price. Glad to have gotten them as part of a kit, but I don’t know if I’d buy them on their own.
Helen L.
Great product for removing your make-up at the end of the day.  Would highly recommend, very easy to use and very convenient to have on hand.  I usually get my supplies from with Sephora or from TJMaxx (if your lucky to find them), I find that these are really nourishing and very gentle on the skin.  Great for travel, especially since they come in a packages of 10s-30s-100s.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Can you use this as a makeup removing wipe and facial cleanser? I'm going on a camping trip and want to keep my toiletries to a minimum. Also, are they worth the price?