BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Formulated for skin prone to irritation or rashes, Nurture Me Creme calms and soothes skin with nourishing vitamins. Sensitive skin is hydrated and protected with nourishing oils that guard the skin from environmental aggression by strengthening the skin’s natural defenses.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Allantoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Yellow 6, Red 40

• I have sampled this from Sephora before, but can anyone t...4 Answers
  • How many applications a day, night and /or am? 1 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Nurture Me
  • "Let me start off by saying this smells so good to the point where i just want to eat it !! it smells like a orange creamsicle, a little goes a long way with this product. if you have sensitive,dry, rosaca prone skin this product is for you... if you have like an inflamed pimple just put a little dab on an it helps reduce the redness " in 22 reviews
  • "Good for dry skin. it smells like orange cream. not greasy." in 15 reviews
  • "I have slight rosea in my face and this is perfect for calming down the redness. It smells great, comes in good packaging and is a bargain at the price point. I've been using this for about a year and I adore it, would definitely buy again. It's very hydrating and also makes the fine lines I'm starting to develop from stress seem less significant." in 10 reviews
  • "it smells like a orange creamsicle, a little goes a long way with this product." in 1 review
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I love using this cream. It smells delicious like an orange Julius and feels super great on the skin. It is thick but I like thick moisturizer and it really feels like it sits on my skin really well and doesn't leave my face oily at all which is great.
MacKenzie H.
If you're looking for a great moisturizer for all skin types, this should be your new go too! I stared using it a few years ago & I've used everyday since then. Worth the money & smells great too!
Kelsey P.
Carlinville , IL
The moment I smelled this moisturizer in Sephora, I fell in love!! This was actually the first facial moisturizer that I used. It's thick and a little goes a long way. So nice. Absolutely love it. It's citrusy, which is my fav. :)
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I actually scored this sweet product at Marshalls recently for a very good price. This smells amazing and my skin just soaks this up. It's very creamy and gentle. I love this so much that I will most likely buy it from sephora when I run out if I can't find it at Marshall's again!
Abigail M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great product! Smells like orange cream and feels so great on the skin. I got my first one at Sephora 3 years ago and keep going back for more. It's a thicker consistency but smooths over the skin and absorbs quickly. I can't recommend this enough.
Geannis C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This moisturizer has provided so many benefit for my skin in just a couple of weeks! My skin feels supple and bright. The moisture is soaked up and my face feels hydrated all day! Plus it smells delicious
Dominique M.
MONTESANO, WA
I recieved a sample of this from Sephora. It smells like a creamsicle. It's not irritating, and very moisturizing. I don't really remember seeing any differance, other then a brighter and more awake looking face.
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I tried using this as anight cream, but it really wasnt thick enough for night time. It's a really nice cream and I could use it for day time with out any issues
Miriam B.
Let me start by saying that I have dry-combo, acne prone skin with some redness. This moisturizer is very thick, and smells fruity (which I am loving). It is meant for rosecea and sensitive skin so I decided to give it a try and see if it would help manage some of my redness. I use this exclusively in the PM because I find it hard to apply makeup after, but let me tell you that it works! It is so calming for my skin and I wake up without a hint of redness in my face. It is very moisturizing but I don't feel greasy at all the morning. I have already purchased my second jar, and I will keep on repurchasing this product.
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I have VERY dry skin. It seems no matter what, I just can't get hydrated. Until I started using Ole Henriksen products. I got this moisturizer at Sephora inside JCPenney. I highly recommend to anyone with dry skin. Especially those of living in cold weather climates. The forced heat and cold elements make skin so dry. I use this paired with the walnut scrub and the truth serum for a hydrated feel all day long. The smell is delicious and worth every penny spent!
Elizabeth A.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have sampled this from Sephora before, but can anyone tell me about the longterm effects of using this for my skin? Also, I'm 28, have normal skin and I already use Beenigma regularly for anti aging.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
How many applications a day, night and /or am?