BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Gently polishes, smoothes and brightens

Moment of Truth 2-in-1 Polishing Sugar Mask is a luxuriously decadent experience. With raw sugar and pomegranate seed powder, it’s one part mask, one part scrub for a gentle polishing effect that smoothes away dead skin cells that can dull the complexion. Infused with a sweet botanical blend of pure honey, rosehip oil and pumpkin extract, the nourishing formula leaves skin supremely soft and supple. Instantly unveil a healthy-looking, Ole Glow™ that leaves you feeling pampered and straight from the spa!

Water-free formula

Rosehip fruit, cherry seed and sweet almond oils–help hydrate and replenish, leaving skin feeling soft and supple

Vitamin C derivative–a form of stabilized vitamin C to help brighten skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Annatto (CI 75120), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Limonene.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is a fantastic face mask and i fully intend to repurchase!
    this mask feels and looks like you're spreading marmelade on your face. i
    the base of this product is nearly identical to the fresh vitamin radiance mask or the ren glycol lactic mask. this is the only one that combines a physical and chemical exfoliant and that makes it my favourite!
    it's a matter of budgets and preferences but i prefer the ole because i like a good scrub and it's a little cheaper.

that said, this is a great mask that gently exfoliates using fruit acids. it works well with my sensitive skin. it doesnt burn or sting but dont use on cuts. your face will be noticeably brighter and more even textured with just one use. get a sample of all 3 to compare!" in 3 reviews
Genesis M.
Smells so good,works great , what more can I ask for? Ole Henriksen you are a genius . This product works as a sugar scrub for your face (and lips) . Removes dead skin and smooths out rough patches. Smells like oranges I love it
Kayleen W.
Los Angeles
Love love love the TRUTH line ! This scrub is gentle yet helps take off dry skin ! Doesn’t irritate my skin and it smells delicious ! I know it’s tempting but try not to eat it ;)
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
This is good and I love the smell. But I don’t think that there’s anything too special about it. It’s a mechanical exfoliator, it uses large particles to scrub off the dead skin.
grace n.
chicago
5 star product ! This polishing sugar is amazing!! It exfoliates yours skin without stripping your natural oil on your face. It is quiet effective especially on the T area on your face. I gives your a radiant glow afterward. Great product, would definitely recommend to a friend!
Dixie M.
Smells good and gets dead cells away to leave a more radiant skin layer, it is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin, that is what I have found with this product. I h ave used other scrubs that irritated my skin but this one does not and is a good product to have on hand.
jannett a.
This truth serum has worked pretty well for me. My acne scarring- from cystic acne- has really diminished after I started using this. It helps not only to fade the red scars but to help brighten up my face overall
liana w.
montreal, QC
this is a fantastic face mask and i fully intend to repurchase!
this mask feels and looks like you're spreading marmelade on your face. i

Nicole G.
Belleville, IL
I LOVE this stuff!! I never used to be a huge skincare and makeup person. I used all drugstore brands. Well you get what you pay for. It makes your skin feel extremely smooth and clean and it smells wonderful! Very citrusy! I have sensitive skin so I was skeptical at first but I had no rashes or irritation from this product. It seems to warm up as you leave it on which feels nice. It is used as both a mask and scrub. This stuff was a big staple item that I used for the weeks leading up to my wedding because I wanted flawless skin. I used it every few days. My beautician said that my skin looked gorgeous so mission accomplished! I highly recommend this scrub for anyone and will continue using it.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
I love this face mask!! I leave it on for 10-15 minutes then gently scrub it off with warm water. I feel like it exfoliates and brightens my skin. It smells really good too! I would recommend this skincare product!!
Aja S.
This is the perfect product during the dry winter months when your skin needs a pick me up. It gets rid of all the dead dull skin and leaves your face glowing. It's gentle enough to use more than twice a week.