OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen T.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Micro-Mini Peel Kit gives you the opportunity to sample this innovative 3-step skin peel programme. Perfectly suited to all skin types you will reveal youthful luminosity that was previously only attainable in Hollywood!

Ole Henriksen Micro Mini Peel Kit gives you an addictive taste of the same professional grade microdermabrasion and peel system that Ole offers in his famous spa on Sunset Boulevard! Polish with almonds, strip with lemons and mask yourself in chamomile to reveal irresistible youthful luminosity time and time again.

This pack contains the following products:

• Ole Henriksen Almond Polish – 28g
    STEP 1 – Emulate the benefits of a microdermabrasion with oat kernel flour, bamboo stem powder, honey, orange peel and almond by gliding this polish effortlessly across the face while abrading and refining skin to smooth perfection.
  • Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip – 28g
    STEP 2 – Emulate the benefits of an acid peel with lactic and glycolic acid combined with orange and lemon extracts plus aspartic acid and go to work peeling and renewing your skin, literally revealing a refreshed and refined complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Chamomile Comfort Mask – 28g
    STEP 3 – Allow bisabolol, borage seed and evening primrose oils plus chamomile and azulene to comfort your skin after the more active treatment steps.
  • Ole Henriksen Natural Complexion Sponges – 2 Sponges
    These two sponges are used to remove the chamomile mask to reveal a healthy, glowing complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Measuring Spoon
    To ensure that you use the right amount of the products in this 3-step programme, use the custom made spoon included.

Julia V.
Eugene, Oregon
I absolutely love this brand! I love the results, the fragrance and that it is mostly natural. I also love the variety of products.
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
Omg this system is absolute magic and I can't get enough of it! I truly love this set, and peel sets in general!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I was both nervous and skeptical about this product, but I was wrong! This peel gives you visible results.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this product and was impressed how smooth it makes my skin feel. It’s well worth the price
Alexandra R.
This product really is amazing. I was quite skeptical and really didn't want to even test drive this, but I'm super glad that I did. I was amazed with the results. My skin was so soft and smooth after treatment. Surprisingly, it didn't irritate my skin at all. I do have to warn you though, the Lemon Peel STINGS like a....you get my drift. It's a little more labor intensive than I'm used to, but it's well worth the extra effort. I had two samples of this and have repurchased it since. I used it once a week for two weeks but I think that I might actually use it once every two weeks or so because this stuff was a little strong and expensive...
A J.
London, ON
I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin since using this. I believe you pay 60$ for a mini kit with 6 uses but you would only do it once a week so it would last you 2 months at least. My skin is clearer, smoother and I don’t need to wear as much foundation.
Micaela M.
Calgary, AB
I was given this product as a Christmas gift and I have to say for an at home application I was surprised how comparable it was to paying to have one done at a spa! It’s a little pricey but certainly worth it!
Radhika P.
Stoke on trent
This product is amazing for my dull skin! I don't use it often.. only whenever I feel like my skin could use a little boost! I bought this product online from beauty bay I believe! I am a repeat user of this product and therefore can confirm that this product lives up to it's claims!
Charity C.
Bedford , NS
I like this treatment. It definitely transforms your skin and makes you feel smoother. However it’s definitely a little harsh. The packaging could be smaller - you can get 2 uses out of each pack easily if they packaged better
Candice D.
Sarnia, ON
Used my Power Peel today for the first time! I bought the 3 full sized products instead of buying the prepackaged system.  My Walnut Scrub did not look the same colour of the 1st step of the prepackaged powerpeel though, the pre-packaged looked more white! A gelt a slight tingling after putting on the Lemon Peel but noyhing dirastic and didn't last more than 10 seconds.