OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen T.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Micro-Mini Peel Kit gives you the opportunity to sample this innovative 3-step skin peel programme. Perfectly suited to all skin types you will reveal youthful luminosity that was previously only attainable in Hollywood!

Ole Henriksen Micro Mini Peel Kit gives you an addictive taste of the same professional grade microdermabrasion and peel system that Ole offers in his famous spa on Sunset Boulevard! Polish with almonds, strip with lemons and mask yourself in chamomile to reveal irresistible youthful luminosity time and time again.

This pack contains the following products:

• Ole Henriksen Almond Polish – 28g
    STEP 1 – Emulate the benefits of a microdermabrasion with oat kernel flour, bamboo stem powder, honey, orange peel and almond by gliding this polish effortlessly across the face while abrading and refining skin to smooth perfection.
  • Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip – 28g
    STEP 2 – Emulate the benefits of an acid peel with lactic and glycolic acid combined with orange and lemon extracts plus aspartic acid and go to work peeling and renewing your skin, literally revealing a refreshed and refined complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Chamomile Comfort Mask – 28g
    STEP 3 – Allow bisabolol, borage seed and evening primrose oils plus chamomile and azulene to comfort your skin after the more active treatment steps.
  • Ole Henriksen Natural Complexion Sponges – 2 Sponges
    These two sponges are used to remove the chamomile mask to reveal a healthy, glowing complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Measuring Spoon
    To ensure that you use the right amount of the products in this 3-step programme, use the custom made spoon included.

Vanessa K.
New York
I swear by all things Ole Henrikesen. The majority of my skincare products are by him and Dr. Brandt. They are incredible and won’t drain your bank account.

This peel mask in particular is a 5/5. Though it will take your tan along with it, it will clear up acne and discoloration. Your skin will look so good in the morning. Beware it’s strong tho!
Sam A.
Oxford
First time user of this product and I immediately fell in love. I noticed my face was brighter, red marks less noticeable, acne more clear, and my pores were smaller after only one use. I ended up buying this product for multiple family and friends as gifts because I love it so much. Would recommend to anyone. This is a perfect product to use if you can’t afford an expensive peel at the derm.
Alicia L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is now called Power Peel and it is the BEST, STRONGEST PEEL I have ever used. Absolutely amazing product with immediate results. Worth every penny!! Skin is brighter, smoother, softer immediately, and even better the next morning. Use once a week for continuous results.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
this just is some good stuff! I couldn't believe that it started working right when I applied t. It gave me a tinglly sensation and definitely brighten my skin. I love this and the packaging with its royal blue. Come to sephora before committing to a whole jar
Sammy G.
crabtree
I haven’t tried many Ole Hendrickson products but I did enjoy this one. It was great for diminishing dark spots left from old acne breakouts. I feel like it’s exfoliating properties are great for everyone but I would not recommend to super sensitive or very dry skin types.
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
I've been a repeat purchaser of this product. Will get at Sephora in a 6-pack. Nice packaging that explains exactly how to use the product, and gives you just the right amount of each. An easy 3 step process that I try to use weekly
Lauren W.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've never used a peel system that works as well as this one does. My skin goes from "meh" to "OMG so soft!" almost instantly. The cost hurts my wallet but I'll pick up an extra shift or two to be able to afford this!
Stephanie M.
Auburn, CA
This is such a cool little kit for resurfacing and getting all that gross dead skin off. A little pricey but this whole line kicks butt. I would highly recommend this little kit to anyone. Safe for sensitive skin
Carmen T.
Doral, FL
This is awesome!!! Its perfect to dimish those light dark spots that come right after a pimple is dry. I bought it a year ago in tj max, thinking "wow this looks interesting" and in fact it was. It makes my skin clear out and the chamomille mask is great for hydration!
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I love this product! Is a perfect exfoliator leaves your skin super clean, you can definitely feel the difference instantly. It cost be 40 and i bought in marshalls. It last a long time since you use very little product per session.