OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen T.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Micro-Mini Peel Kit gives you the opportunity to sample this innovative 3-step skin peel programme. Perfectly suited to all skin types you will reveal youthful luminosity that was previously only attainable in Hollywood!

Ole Henriksen Micro Mini Peel Kit gives you an addictive taste of the same professional grade microdermabrasion and peel system that Ole offers in his famous spa on Sunset Boulevard! Polish with almonds, strip with lemons and mask yourself in chamomile to reveal irresistible youthful luminosity time and time again.

This pack contains the following products:

• Ole Henriksen Almond Polish – 28g
    STEP 1 – Emulate the benefits of a microdermabrasion with oat kernel flour, bamboo stem powder, honey, orange peel and almond by gliding this polish effortlessly across the face while abrading and refining skin to smooth perfection.
  • Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip – 28g
    STEP 2 – Emulate the benefits of an acid peel with lactic and glycolic acid combined with orange and lemon extracts plus aspartic acid and go to work peeling and renewing your skin, literally revealing a refreshed and refined complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Chamomile Comfort Mask – 28g
    STEP 3 – Allow bisabolol, borage seed and evening primrose oils plus chamomile and azulene to comfort your skin after the more active treatment steps.
  • Ole Henriksen Natural Complexion Sponges – 2 Sponges
    These two sponges are used to remove the chamomile mask to reveal a healthy, glowing complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Measuring Spoon
    To ensure that you use the right amount of the products in this 3-step programme, use the custom made spoon included.

Angelica M.
Redondo Beach , CA
This is a great addition to your skincare routine. You can feel it working immediately. Like all skincare it's not cheap but it works well and its worth it! I would def recommend this to others to try especially do your new to peels.
Monica P.
Daniel Island, SC
This changes my skin tone when I use it and is my go-to mini-peel. You start with the exfoliator and then add the lemon peel for a few minutes followed by the cooling mask for about twenty minutes. This really gives your skin tone such a smooth and glowing surface.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Great mini peel, you really see the results right away! Your face will look radiant and younger looking after the first use, it also the frown lines look a lot lighter.
Emily W.
Richmond, VA
Great product meeting all of my expectations. The packaging is very pleasing to the eye. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to all of my friends.
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
If I could give 10 stars I would. My face felt squeeky clean but not tight. I.could see fine lines actually soften before my eyes. Astounding.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I absolutely love this brand and the products in it. I tried the peel for the first time this weekend it is a little pricey but worth it
Julia V.
Eugene, Oregon
I absolutely love this brand! I love the results, the fragrance and that it is mostly natural. I also love the variety of products.
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
Omg this system is absolute magic and I can't get enough of it! I truly love this set, and peel sets in general!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I was both nervous and skeptical about this product, but I was wrong! This peel gives you visible results.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this product and was impressed how smooth it makes my skin feel. It’s well worth the price