OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen T.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Micro-Mini Peel Kit gives you the opportunity to sample this innovative 3-step skin peel programme. Perfectly suited to all skin types you will reveal youthful luminosity that was previously only attainable in Hollywood!

Ole Henriksen Micro Mini Peel Kit gives you an addictive taste of the same professional grade microdermabrasion and peel system that Ole offers in his famous spa on Sunset Boulevard! Polish with almonds, strip with lemons and mask yourself in chamomile to reveal irresistible youthful luminosity time and time again.

This pack contains the following products:

• Ole Henriksen Almond Polish – 28g
    STEP 1 – Emulate the benefits of a microdermabrasion with oat kernel flour, bamboo stem powder, honey, orange peel and almond by gliding this polish effortlessly across the face while abrading and refining skin to smooth perfection.
  • Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip – 28g
    STEP 2 – Emulate the benefits of an acid peel with lactic and glycolic acid combined with orange and lemon extracts plus aspartic acid and go to work peeling and renewing your skin, literally revealing a refreshed and refined complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Chamomile Comfort Mask – 28g
    STEP 3 – Allow bisabolol, borage seed and evening primrose oils plus chamomile and azulene to comfort your skin after the more active treatment steps.
  • Ole Henriksen Natural Complexion Sponges – 2 Sponges
    These two sponges are used to remove the chamomile mask to reveal a healthy, glowing complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Measuring Spoon
    To ensure that you use the right amount of the products in this 3-step programme, use the custom made spoon included.

Bethany B.
At 27, my sensitive, acne prone skin has matured somewhat but I still need to be careful about the products I use. I've been using many other Ole products but was initially hesitant to try this one. Thankfully, this power peel does not disappoint! I use it more sparingly than called for (every 3-4 weeks), shorten Step 2 to 2 minutes instead of 3, and immediately follow up with the Sheer Transformation cream. Yet I still see smoother, more even skin and smaller pores, and I no longer need any anti-acne products - a win for me!
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
I've been a repeat purchaser of this product. Will get at Sephora in a 6-pack. Nice packaging that explains exactly how to use the product, and gives you just the right amount of each. An easy 3 step process that I try to use weekly
Lauren W.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've never used a peel system that works as well as this one does. My skin goes from "meh" to "OMG so soft!" almost instantly. The cost hurts my wallet but I'll pick up an extra shift or two to be able to afford this!
Sam L.
Redding, CA
I love this product. It has a few steps, but very clear instructions to get great results. This is an at home product that compares to spending thousands on facials and microdermabrasion treatments! Must have!
Carmen T.
Doral, FL
This is awesome!!! Its perfect to dimish those light dark spots that come right after a pimple is dry. I bought it a year ago in tj max, thinking "wow this looks interesting" and in fact it was. It makes my skin clear out and the chamomille mask is great for hydration!
Carmen V.
Washington , DC
I love this product! Is a perfect exfoliator leaves your skin super clean, you can definitely feel the difference instantly. It cost be 40 and i bought in marshalls. It last a long time since you use very little product per session.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
this just is some good stuff! I couldn't believe that it started working right when I applied t. It gave me a tinglly sensation and definitely brighten my skin. I love this and the packaging with its royal blue. Come to sephora before committing to a whole jar
Lesley F.
I was so excited to use this product. I don't tend to have sensitive skin. However the first time I used it I broke out in hives and was terrified to use it again. I immediately returned however I know people who have had great results.
Kenna S.
I have acne scars from a bad breakout from proactiv. This helps deminish the appearance of them and leaves my skin looks so brighter after! It feels smooth and like I have new skin.
Angelica M.
Redondo Beach , CA
This is a great addition to your skincare routine. You can feel it working immediately. Like all skincare it's not cheap but it works well and its worth it! I would def recommend this to others to try especially do your new to peels.