OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System

by Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen Micro-Mini Peel Kit gives you the opportunity to sample this innovative 3-step skin peel programme. Perfectly suited to all skin types you will reveal youthful luminosity that was previously only attainable in Hollywood!

Ole Henriksen Micro Mini Peel Kit gives you an addictive taste of the same professional grade microdermabrasion and peel system that Ole offers in his famous spa on Sunset Boulevard! Polish with almonds, strip with lemons and mask yourself in chamomile to reveal irresistible youthful luminosity time and time again.

This pack contains the following products:

• Ole Henriksen Almond Polish – 28g
    STEP 1 – Emulate the benefits of a microdermabrasion with oat kernel flour, bamboo stem powder, honey, orange peel and almond by gliding this polish effortlessly across the face while abrading and refining skin to smooth perfection.
  • Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip – 28g
    STEP 2 – Emulate the benefits of an acid peel with lactic and glycolic acid combined with orange and lemon extracts plus aspartic acid and go to work peeling and renewing your skin, literally revealing a refreshed and refined complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Chamomile Comfort Mask – 28g
    STEP 3 – Allow bisabolol, borage seed and evening primrose oils plus chamomile and azulene to comfort your skin after the more active treatment steps.
  • Ole Henriksen Natural Complexion Sponges – 2 Sponges
    These two sponges are used to remove the chamomile mask to reveal a healthy, glowing complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Measuring Spoon
    To ensure that you use the right amount of the products in this 3-step programme, use the custom made spoon included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System!
Chesapeake
If you’re looking for a nice product to give you a nice resurfacing or exfoliation this is a product for you. I really enjoyed how bright and smooth my skin field after this facial and it’s always nice to have something at home that you can do without spending an arm and a leg going to an aesthetician. The packaging makes it so it’s divvied up you have the proper proportion’s and amounts for everything that you could possibly want. I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends as IIf you’re looking for a nice product to give you a nice resurfacing or exfoliation this is a product for you. I really enjoyed how bright and smooth my skin field after this facial and it’s always nice to have something at home that you can do without spending an arm and a leg going to an aesthetician. The packaging makes it so it’s divvied up you have the proper proportions and amounts for everything that you could possibly want. I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends.
Glendale ,CA
I first fell in love with this system with a free sample from Sephora. I waited a long time before I could justify the purchase then I found this smaller set for half the price of the full-size product and decided to go ahead and buy it. This system makes your face feel amazing right after use and you do see a difference in the firmness and appearance of your skin. Best of all it doesn't take long; you have a full facial in less than 30 minutes. Also, a little bit goes a long way so you really don't need to use as much as they tell you to in the instructions. And, the sponges that come with the kit are great but I find a wet warm washcloth just as effective.
New York
This product really is amazing. I was quite skeptical and really didn't want to even test drive this, but I'm super glad that I did. I was amazed with the results. My skin was so soft and smooth after treatment. Surprisingly, it didn't irritate my skin at all. I do have to warn you though, the Lemon Peel STINGS like a....you get my drift. It's a little more labor intensive than I'm used to, but it's well worth the extra effort. I had two samples of this and have repurchased it since. I used it once a week for two weeks but I think that I might actually use it once every two weeks or so because this stuff was a little strong and expensive...
Nashville, TN
This was one of the first skin care/peel products I had ever used. It was gentle, but effective. I definitely recommend following the directions to a tee in order to prevent any harsh results. This truly helped to resurface my skin. it helped smooth texture and lighten some discoloration I was having. I used it about every two weeks so my skin had time to mellow out. The scrub is very gritty so be gentle when rubbing it in. The peel did sting, but it wasn't too bad. The cooling mask felt amazing! Id definitely recommend it to someone trying to get into using facial peels!
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love this system. As someone who has problems with textured skin, pigmentation from years in the sun, and natural redness, this product has helped all those problems. Helped even out my skin so my makeup looks so much smoother. The brown spots on my face have lightened, the first time they lightened a lot and slowly gotten lighter with more applications. I feel much more comfortable without makeup now and often get comments about my skin looking amazing and asking what I’m using!
Charlotte, NC
I like this product but I don't love it. It's a bit pricey in my opinion but still not bad. I have used other peelers in the bast that I have liked better. It is good for sensitive skin when some peelers can be harsh so that's a plus. I would recommend if someone wanted to try something different than what they're currently using
Lehigh acres, FL
If you have very sensitive skin I would stay away from this product. If you don't and want to feel like you have brand new baby soft skin this IS for you . I got it as a sample at Sephora and upon finishing it I instantly went back to buy the full size . It's a little pricey but it's so great even my boyfriend used it!
Kirkland , WA
I usually am not that obssessed with olehenriksen because a lot of their products have fragrance but this set is pretty good! I like that it renews your skin with this peel system. I don’t think I would repurchase though just because there are other products on the market that I feel as though could be better.
Plantation, FL
Absolutely amazing product. Price point a little high but definitely worth your buck. A brand that always delivers. A brand i can always depend on,and been using there products for many years . This transforms the skin into fresh baby skin. Absolute must try! Especially to all you skincare junkies like myself.
Atlanta
This is a great product. I notice my skin is much more soft and smooth after using it. I don't have too many fine lines but I do feel like the ones around my nose and mouth seem more firm when using it. This product is very gentle and I would recommend it for sure.

Looking for your answer?