OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen T.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.OLEHENRIKSEN Micro/Mini Peel System uploaded by Carmen V.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Micro-Mini Peel Kit gives you the opportunity to sample this innovative 3-step skin peel programme. Perfectly suited to all skin types you will reveal youthful luminosity that was previously only attainable in Hollywood!

Ole Henriksen Micro Mini Peel Kit gives you an addictive taste of the same professional grade microdermabrasion and peel system that Ole offers in his famous spa on Sunset Boulevard! Polish with almonds, strip with lemons and mask yourself in chamomile to reveal irresistible youthful luminosity time and time again.

This pack contains the following products:

• Ole Henriksen Almond Polish – 28g
    STEP 1 – Emulate the benefits of a microdermabrasion with oat kernel flour, bamboo stem powder, honey, orange peel and almond by gliding this polish effortlessly across the face while abrading and refining skin to smooth perfection.
  • Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip – 28g
    STEP 2 – Emulate the benefits of an acid peel with lactic and glycolic acid combined with orange and lemon extracts plus aspartic acid and go to work peeling and renewing your skin, literally revealing a refreshed and refined complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Chamomile Comfort Mask – 28g
    STEP 3 – Allow bisabolol, borage seed and evening primrose oils plus chamomile and azulene to comfort your skin after the more active treatment steps.
  • Ole Henriksen Natural Complexion Sponges – 2 Sponges
    These two sponges are used to remove the chamomile mask to reveal a healthy, glowing complexion.
  • Ole Henriksen Measuring Spoon
    To ensure that you use the right amount of the products in this 3-step programme, use the custom made spoon included.

Jessica M.
New York
Must try! This product is beyond amazing. I use it ones a week. It really does its work. Your face feels like new. My first time my face got red so I thought it was too strong for my skin. I gave it another tried but leaving the product for less minutes and my skin did not get red. This product makes it's like getting a professional facial but at home. Amazing product must try it!
Elizabeth P.
Tobyhanna, PA
I first got this brand in a monthly subscription box, which led me to try more of their brand. Their products smell amazing, and definitely work. But for the price point, it’s not in my budget to spend every month.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Irina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Ole Henrikson! Very effective peel done at home, salon quality results! I personally think it’s a good value, considering how much a facial in a spa/salon would be. This is terrific maintenance in between salon visits!
Jess T.
This is the best at-homempeel I’ve ever used. My skins texture was so much smoother. I could see a visible positive difference in my skin. It did make my skin red for a little while, but it faded within less than an hour.
Ashley K.
Glendale AZ
Ole keeps my skin tight and right. I love how drastic the change is. The mild tingle is a welcome sensation that to me means it is working. It leaves me smooth as a peach. I adore the blue packaging. It’s the GOAT.
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
This is a very subtle peel. You need to use it consistently every week to see results. I started to see little changes in my skin after about four uses. Consistency is the key for this product!
Ashley H.
Abilene
I use this weekly and have noticed a great difference in the texture of my skin. It’s not so strong of a peel that you’ll be red the next day but totally revitalizes skin.
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
At 27, my sensitive, acne prone skin has matured somewhat but I still need to be careful about the products I use. I've been using many other Ole products but was initially hesitant to try this one. Thankfully, this power peel does not disappoint! I use it more sparingly than called for (every 3-4 weeks), shorten Step 2 to 2 minutes instead of 3, and immediately follow up with the Sheer Transformation cream. Yet I still see smoother, more even skin and smaller pores, and I no longer need any anti-acne products - a win for me!
Vanessa K.
New York
I swear by all things Ole Henrikesen. The majority of my skincare products are by him and Dr. Brandt. They are incredible and won’t drain your bank account.

This peel mask in particular is a 5/5. Though it will take your tan along with it, it will clear up acne and discoloration. Your skin will look so good in the morning. Beware it’s strong tho!