OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub

by Ole Henriksen

A refreshing, exfoliating scrub that quickly and visibly retexturizes, polishes, and reduces the size of pores with AHAs, lemon peel, and sugar. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven TextureFormulation: ScrubHighlighted Ingredients:- AHAs 10% (Glycolic and Lactic Acids): Chemically exfoliate and visibly even texture- Ultra-Fine Sugar Exfoliants and Lemon Peel Extract: Physically exfoliate and visibly polish skin- Holy Basil and Chamomile Extracts: Soothe and calm skin.

Does Olehenriksen Lemonade Smoothing Scrub intended for daily use? If not, what is the recommended frequency?
How many times a week should I use this?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Rebecca O.
Really thick consistency! Received as a gift box from influenster!!! Really great product. Smells amazing and leaves your skin very smooth! Also loved the texture!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Xani G.
I was lucky enough to receive this OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub complimentary from an Influenster VoxBox campaign and OMG, it quickly became one of the greatest skincare discoveries to start this 2021. I use it 2-3 times per week and I truly look forward to those days, most of the time I leave it on for about 3 minutes, and truly, I like everything about this scrub. Its texture is creamy and easy to apply, the smell is so good that comforts me every time and the best part is how my skin feels after each use. It feels so smooth and looks super fresh, which is very much needed during wintertime in NYC. Besides, it's vegan, clean, cruelty free and gluten free. Could it get any better? It is now a staple in my skincare repertoire! #YourMainSqueeze
La Puente, CA
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Kenia G.
I’m so happy that influenster send me this scrub, after 2 weeks of using it my face feels so clean and smooth and make my pores invisible, I recommend it, super effective and smells so good like lemon 🍋💖
Largo, FL
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Chelsea S.
I loved this scrub. The smell is amazing and so yummy. I love how it made my skin look and feel. It left my skin so clean, soft and evened out my tone/texture beautifully. Sometimes I wash and go and other times I'll leave it on for 5 to 10minutes to let the AHA's do their magic. And man does it make my skin so much brighter and smoother. I will say the exfoliates in this are a little intense 😳 so you have to be careful not to scrub the skin to hard but otherwise I'm impressed. It's a little pricey for me but I would buy this again. I'm happy with the results, ingredients and overall product. Would definitely recommend this scrub to all skin types except sensitive:) OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub
Appleton, WI
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Isabella L.
scrub a rub dub 🍋 I was recently given this scrub from influencer in exchange for an honest review. I enjoyed the smell of this product but that was the only thing I liked. I would not categorize my skin as sensitive but this product made me feel as though I was rubbing sand paper all over it. I had to be extra gentle while trying to exfoliate which is not something I normally have to do. If you find that most exfoliates do not work for you as they are too gentle, this might be the product for you! As for myself, I won’t be purchasing this particular product again. I will however give it another try in the summer months when my skin is not so dry.
Concord, NH
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Abby P.
I love this product! The smell is a nice sweet lemonade smell. The scrub is not too chunky, and does good exfoliating. With this one you can let it sit for two minutes for extra exfoliation from the AHAs and you can feel it working. This product made my face sooo soft and smooth, and my skin is more even. Get it!!!
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Jovante Y.
Overall, I enjoyed using this face scrub. It smelled sweet and refreshing like a lemon jelly filled donut and the sugary texture of the scrub matched. It was fun to use and made my skin feel refreshed immediately. I liked that it has actives in it, but you might want to use it with caution of you're already using other actives in your routine. I also liked that it seemed like a sugar based scrub I don't want to use products with plastic. I don't think it immediately softened my skin as much as my current favorite exfoliant (Dr. Brandt).
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Heather B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product smells clean and lemony- however, it’s doesn’t do much. It’s a good daily cleanser but I wouldn’t consider it a scrub.
Atlanta, GA
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Toma A.
OMG THIS PRODUCT! First, OleHenriksen is my current favorite skincare brand. I recently bought this scrub and honestly it's amazing. It has AHA, which serves as a chemical exfoliator but the lemon beads also act as a physical exfoliator. Perfect combination for bright skin!! 💙
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Vivian T.
Legit feels like I’m rubbing lemon candy on my face. My skin feels amazing after using this. I do find it a little abrasive but nothing that light scrubbing and gentle washing can’t overcome. ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Rachel H. il y a 24 jours
I use this 1-2 times a week depending on what other treatments I do that week. I definitely wouldn’t recommend more than 2-3 times.
il y a 2 mois
Ivana A. il y a 2 mois
It’s good and effective. I like yo use It as a scrub in the shower and then leave It on as a mask until I am done taking a shower and rinse it off. It leaves my skin super smooth.
Lansing, MI
il y a 3 mois
Im considering buying the Olehenriksen Lemonade Smoothing Scrub but have sensitive rosacea skin. Should I attempt?
Audrianna G. il y a 3 mois
It is pretty smooth, I would recommend giving it a try, just don't leave it on for too long and only use it a couple times throughout the week. As long as you follow the directions on the bottle, you should be fine.