BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Wake up to smoother skin thanks to the Invigorating Night Treatment from Ole Henriksen, which is suitable for normal, oily and combination skin types. Specially formulated to accelerate cell turnover, smooth out your skin and refine fine lines, this multi-tasking treatment also evens out your skin tone, clears and minimises your pores, treats blemishes and regulates sebum production to balance out oily complexions.

Made with a 12 source alpha hydroxy acid complex to target different layers of the skin, the treatment also contains purified algae extract to calm redness and soothe irritation, whilst licorice root helps to fade discolouration. Meanwhile, vitamin E provides powerful antioxidant defence from free radicals to prevent premature ageing, whilst intensively nourishing your skin to keep it feeling smooth, soft and supple. Your complexion will be left with a healthier and more youthful-looking appearance.

• How well does this work for combo skin? Better in the win...1 Answers
  • I am currently using the Oil Cleanser from this line &amp...1 Answers
  • I love gel cream for summer though I have dry skin will t...2 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Invigorating Night Treatment™

Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Invigorating Night Treatment™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Heather M.
Victoria
Tip: in the morning wash this stuff off with a warm wash cloth. It will help buff off the dead skin that this product creates due to its exfoliating properties. I really like this product. It’s effective yet gentle on my finicky skin.
Lindsay H.
Oshawa, ON
This is the one product I could never live without! I have been using it religiously for 4 years now. It helps with everything, I swear. The texture of my skin has improved, it has gotten rid of my acne scarring as well.
Jocelyn A.
Hamilton , ON
This is one of my favourite skin care brands. It’s one that you will consistently find part of my skin care regime. I used this product up while I got it in a kit ocef Christmas and really liked it. I haven’t re purchased as I am trying something different right now at a better price point. However I love the cleaners from this brand!
Sarah 🦄.
I have been using this serum at night for 3 months now and haven't noticed a drastic difference. It's supposed to reduce the look of pores but I don't see a difference. It's also very sticky and has a weird smell, which would be fine if it worked but unfortunately I don't see any results.
Chelsea L.
Hamilton, ON
Bought this serum to help even out my skin tone and I have some acne discolouration. I got it in a set from Sephora. I was a little nervous how it would feel but it actually felt lovely. No burning or stinging. I do think it helped my skin tone but it was nothing spectacular
Violetta M.
Richmond Hill
I am somewhat indifferent about this product as I’m actually not sure precisely what it does! I like that it’s cooling and refreshing on my face, but I don’t tend to see any visible results the next morning. I haven’t used it often enough however, and that is perhaps the reason for this.
Heather J.
Strathmore, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is magic in a bottle! Works wonderfully on reducing pores, helping get rid of texture and it also has helped to combat some of the nasty cystic acne I deal with regularly. I also notice that it helps to keep my face feeling plump and fresh looking.
Sobica K.
Ajax , ON
Had this for years. Would try it off and on again to see if there was any difference. I personally did not see much of a difference. The price point is too high to keep repurchasing this product so maybe it just doesn't work with my skin. I don't recommend.
Kirsten P.
I love Ole products. They smell great and work really well. I layered this product with my favourite night cream and found it made my skin look brighter and smoother. Smells good too. I'd try this one again.
noranylen N.
Kiruna
I have been using this for several weeks at night. The days I wake up afterwards my face feels like a dream. Would recommend this to everyone that wants to feel good about your skin in the morning.
Meghan G.
Edmonton , AB
What is the best way to use this product and how do you know if it is working?
Michelle N.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone with dry sensitive use this product? I'm a real big fan of their brand and would like to purchase. Has anyone noticed any difference after using this product?