BY OLEHENRIKSEN #72 in Face Serums

Wake up to smoother skin thanks to the Invigorating Night Treatment from Ole Henriksen, which is suitable for normal, oily and combination skin types. Specially formulated to accelerate cell turnover, smooth out your skin and refine fine lines, this multi-tasking treatment also evens out your skin tone, clears and minimises your pores, treats blemishes and regulates sebum production to balance out oily complexions.

Made with a 12 source alpha hydroxy acid complex to target different layers of the skin, the treatment also contains purified algae extract to calm redness and soothe irritation, whilst licorice root helps to fade discolouration. Meanwhile, vitamin E provides powerful antioxidant defence from free radicals to prevent premature ageing, whilst intensively nourishing your skin to keep it feeling smooth, soft and supple. Your complexion will be left with a healthier and more youthful-looking appearance.

• I am currently using the Oil Cleanser from this l... Be the first to answer!
  • I love gel cream for summer though I have dry skin will this work...2 Answers
  • How is this product for sensitive skin? I have seasonal eczema on...2 Answers
Mairen F.
Norfolk
This is my hands down favorite night treatment. I have combination skin and am constantly fighting acne. This keeps my acne under wraps without causing me too much dryness. I have sensitive skin and love that Ole is very aware and respectful of their consumers with delicate skin. I normally use this product on its own, but do follow with a moisturizer if I start to feel I’m getting dry. In the winter I will alternate this with a vitamin C serum or a growth factor serum.
Clarissa♒️ C.
This is just a first impression review.. may change later since this is only my first day using it. First off, the smell just wasn't the best. It didn't smell like something I wanted to put on my face. The consistency is thick and gel like. After a couple minutes of application it started to tingle and burn a little, so if you have sensitive skin definitely test it out before applying all over. It does dry quick so that's a plus, but it leaves the face feeling very stiff and unmovable. Definitely have to follow up with another essence/moisturizer. Since this has been getting so many good reviews, I'm gonna stick with it for a couple weeks and see how it goes. It doesn't seem to be too moisturizing so I don't know if it would be doing any favors for those who have dry skin. It does however feel like my skin gets firmer.
Emily H.
Hazleton, PA
For starters, Ole Henrikson is the first skin care line that I truly fell in love with. The reason for 4 starts instead of 5 is because of the way it feels and smells. I hate the gel texture when I put it on my face at night, and it doesn’t smell that great, BUT when I wake up in the morning my skin is rejuvenated. My skin always tended to be on the oily side but as I’m getting older I think I’m growing out of that. I don’t wake up oily or dry from this product.
Jordan K.
Be careful not to put this on if you have any broken skin, it will sting like no other because of the AHA. I use this every other night alternating with a Retinol. It does tend to make the skin feel dry so definitely follow up with a moisturizer. I always have to wash my face in the morning after using it because it flakes off after sleeping in it. A great product to have in your regimen!
Liz S.
I did not have high hopes for the Invigorating Night Treatment when I bought it because it does not say what percentage the acids are. So frustrating. If I am going to pay $50.00 for a product, I would like to know I'm getting my bang for my buck.  I use acid toners morning and night so I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be giving my skin anything new, but I was oh so wrong. I never experienced any irritation - though if your skin is not used to acids, you may want to take it slow when you first start using this product. I usually use a heavier moisturizer on nights that I use this treatment, I have dehydrated skin and not everyone might find that necessary.
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love love love this. I use it every other night as this doesn’t vibe with my other nighttime treatments. It’s a gel so make sure you follow with a good cream moisturizer, not an oil. I love the tingle feeling and I like to allow it plenty of time to really soak into my skin. I’ll never tire of this lol
Nicole A.
Schaumburg
I have been using this for years. It is my go to serum for clearing up my skin. I use this overnight and put a light moisturizer over it . In the morning my skin looks brighter and awake, it has even rid of pimples overnight and decreased the appearance of my post acne marks. Works wonders!
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
I really like this. I received it as a gift from my sister because she didn’t like it. She said it left dead skin on her face each morning. I haven’t experience that. I wash my face, use a night time moisturizer then this. Wake up the next morning with soft beautiful skin.
Carolyna P.
I love this brand. It’s right in between pricey and affordable. The tingling sensation really makes me feel like the product is at work. I pair it with OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer and it is a combo made in heaven to keep me glowing through the night!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This is a nice serum, but honestly for the price, I don’t see anything that spectacular about it. It feels hydrating and makes my skin feel smooth when I initially put it on, but I haven’t noticed any long term results from it. For the price, it’s just not worth it to me.
Alaina R.
I was at my local sephora today looking for something new to help me with my skin dryness and little lines. The associate recommended that I try this product. Has anyone noticed any changes to dryness or fine lines with this product?
Meghan G.
Edmonton, AB
What is the best way to use this product and how do you know if it is working?
Michelle N.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone with dry sensitive use this product? I'm a real big fan of their brand and would like to purchase. Has anyone noticed any difference after using this product?
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Is this product as good as everyone says? I struggle with cystic acne around my jawline and dry and sensitive skin. I'm looking for something that will hydrate and repair the skin. Will this help?
Megan B.
How is this product for sensitive skin? I have seasonal eczema on my face!