BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Evens skin tone, smoothes texture, brightens, reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles

Wake up to a more even and luminous complexion with Invigorating Night Transformation Gel. This multitasking age-defying serum smoothes skin tone and texture, brightens and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Loaded with a concentrated multi-source alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) complex—including glycolic and lactic acids—and microalgae, this potent retexturizing gel formula is designed for daily use, so you can see the results of continued healthy exfoliation night after night. The cooling gel texture is lightweight to absorb quickly, even as it delivers skin-boosting hydration. Wake up to a smoother, more radiant youthful-looking Ole Glow™!

Glycolic, lactic and multi-fruit acids (AHAs)–help even skin tone

Evening primrose seed extract and shea butter–rich in essential fatty acids, help condition and nourish

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lactic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Parfum/Fragrance, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Allantoin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Myristic Acid, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

• Did anyone have a problem with this breaking them out..?1 Answers
  • Does this one work for wrinkles?1 Answers
  • I just started using this .. is it safe for acne-prone skin?1 Answers
AZALI J.
I don’t even know where to begin with this product, except for that it is phenomenal. It’s a serum in the form of a gel that contains AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) so it serves as a chemical exfoliant to delve deep underneath the surface of the skin and start smoothing it. This does work for sensitive skin - you may feel a slight sting the first time you use it, and then after that you should not feel anything. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. Within 2 nights of use, you will see a major improvement in your skin. (Only use this at night!) The first difference I noticed was the immediate smoothing of my skin and the second was the gradual lightening of my acne scarring, as well as an overall vibrancy in my skin. For anyone struggling with skin texture, aging lines, or large pores - I would definitely recommend this product. I purchased this as part of the “3 Little Wonders” set from Sephora, and use the OleHenriksen Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer after applying this gel.
Elizabeth B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have only been using this product for about a week or so, but I am so far happy with the results I am seeing. I purchased it as part of the "3 Little Wonders" mini set, to be able to try it without committing to the large size. I like that because it has AHAs it acts an exfoliant while I sleep, and keeps my dry patches and rough texture in check. I love the lightweight gel consistency, and how quickly it absorbs into my skin. I woke up with some irritation the first 2 or 3 times I used it, but I kept going and my skin got used to it. I use it after my Origins Original Skin Essence & Serum (which are also products that work on dull, dead skin) and my skin has never looked brighter or smoother. I will definitely be buying the full size when the mini runs out!
Mary W.
Lodi
First of all I am obsessed with this brand.  It's transformed my skin.  I've been using this product for almost 3 years. It literally stopped any aging on my face and helps keep my skin clear from breakouts.

Since I've been using it so long sometimes I stop using it thinking my skin has gotten used to it and that it's no longer doing anything.  Huge mistake!! My skin starts to look a bit dull and the breakouts slowly start coming back.

It is a bit stinky but I'm so used to it and it disappears within seconds of putting it on.

Definitely a must have for me!
Jennifer C.
York, PA
I have been only using this for about two and a half weeks and I am already really impressed. My skin looks amazing when I wake up in the morning. Adding this to my cocktail has been a great idea. A few notes though... It is does have a weird smell. The scent goes away pretty quickly. It also stings a little right after applying. That goes away as well. Bonus is that it is cruelty free. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Chiena A.
Brooklyn
If you are looking for a more affordable alternative to Sunday Riley Good Genes or Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos, look no further than the OleHenriksen serum. A nice and lightweight gel-serum, that resurfaces skin throughout the night. Every time I use this, my skin is glowing in the morning. Not the greatest at masking pores, but does decongest them well. A little goes a long way. Which is a good thing, as it can pill.
Mayra G.
Thornton, CO
I bought this after researching serums that help with skin texture. I have tiny micro bumps on my forehead sporadically that feel like sparse hives but skin tone color, not red. So I don’t mind them a lot but also don’t like that it is not smooth like the rest of my face. I use this Serum at night and feel like the texture has gone away. If I start eating lots of fast food or junk food and slip on my skincare it will come back. This Serum is not very runny, kind of thick for a Serum but I think that’s why it’s a transformation gel.

I use this and the Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel and the Invigorating Night Transformation Crème. I also add the Muras Hydrating toner. This is my night time routine and so far it has my skin looking healthier than ever! I bought the jumbo 3.4 oz bottle of their Truth Serum also. This brand is amazing!
Marissa E.
Biddeford, ME
I got this with my beauty rewards from Sephora and I’m in love. This product works perfectly with OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum® and the OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer.

It’s lightweight and absorbs into my skin quickly. There’s a small scent to it but it goes away once it’s applied. It really leaves me waking up feeling that my skin is more soft and tightened.
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
This was the first product to fully clear up years of acne scarring on my jawline. I still remember waking up to a new, clear face the morning after I tried this for the first time and being shocked by the instant results. If you've never used an AHA product before you might feel some irritation at first, definitely be careful and limit to 2 or 3 times a week before building your skin up.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I started using this product about three weeks ago and it has made an enormous change in the smoothness of my skin! I use it every single night before bed and I love it. You definitely need to use a deep moisturizer with this but that's not an issue for me. This is the best chemical exfoliant I've ever used and I really like it. It does tingle a bit but to me that signals that it is working!
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I’ve had this product for a week and initially I wasn’t impressed. But I have definitely changed my mind. I apply this after washing my face with Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash and it goes on very easily and dries pretty quickly. I follow it with CeraVe Moisturizing Facial Lotion PM and these are a dream team for nighttime moisturizing. I have really dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and though it’s not completely gone, I can tell it is starting to fade. If this is the results I get in just a week, I can’t wait to see the result after a month. This product doesn’t irritate my skin at all. So far, I’m loving this product and look forward to using it every night. If you need something to help moisturize at night, I say give this a try!
Christina F.
How much does this retail for? Is this a new product?
Justine D.
Toronto, ON
What age should I start using antiaging products?
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
How do you guys use it? Moisturizer then this or this then moisturize?
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation(TM) Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I have some acne scarring/dark marks. Does this help overtime with fading them??
Katie L.
How long does this amount last for?