OLEHENRIKSEN Invigorating Night Gel uploaded by Ivonne C.OLEHENRIKSEN Invigorating Night Gel uploaded by Helen M.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Created to work in synergy with your body’s natural repair system, this oil-free lightweight gel contains a concentrated complex of alpha hydroxy acids that will help you wake up to a brighter, more luminous complexion. Nourishing and remineralizing vitamins and botanicals help to hydrate the deepest layers of the skin, while smoothing and refining the surface texture for noticeably firmer and smoother skin.

Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)

• Is this product suitable for dry skin 1 Answers
  • Does this visibly reduce the looks of hyper pigmentation and acne...1 Answers
  • Does this differ a lot from the overnight treatment ? I'm looking...1 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Invigorating Night Gel
  • "I agree with the other comment, it can sting a bit if you have raw or broken skin, but it goes away quickly." in 2 reviews
  • "I like how my face feels and looks the next morning but I hatested how super tacky your face feels after you put it on." in 1 review
  • "Can't live without this :) This gel is very lightweight." in 1 review
  • "Your face feels super soft in the morning." in 1 review
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This is a really nice product. It’s a light gel that you put on before moisturizing at night. In the morning, your face feels amazing. It really works well! My only complaints is that it comes in a jar, which can get bacteria in it since you have to use something (fingers) to get it out. Also, it has a funky smell. Overall I like it.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
This product helped with blackheads on my nose and cheeks. Unfortunately this product peeled in little clumps no matter how I applied. I would normally wait 15 to 20 mins for the product to dry completely and follow up with the "sheer transformation" cream but still the product clumped. I switched to "Paula's choice AHA 8% gel" and see the same results with absolutely no peeling and that product works with ALL my moisturizers whilst this "invigorating night gel" did not work with any!
Nikki G.
Litchfield
I love this night gel, but I'm not fond of the glass jars you need to dip your fingers into. It's super lightweight yet you can feel the tingle of the aha's working. It does leave a bit of a film on your face but that's expected for any night treatment. I've repurchased a few times and feel it helps lighten hyperpigmentation.
Jenny T.
I apply this product right before I go to sleep and I find that it helps my face stay moisturized throughout the night. My biggest gripe about this product is that it leaves your face feeling tacky to the touch. It works well enough but there are definitely better nighttime moisturizers on the market so this is not a product that I will repurchase or recommend to a friend.
Hannah G.
This product does hydrate your skin, but personally, i feel like it was a little excessive for my skin type since i got really oily the next day. I only recommend for people with really dry skin.
Fariha K.
Absolutely love this product! I have acne prone, textured and scarred skin so I needed something to not only combat the acne but help resurface my skin overall. This did both of what I asked. I use this in the night time after my toner and leave it on for a minute before applying a moisturizer to seal it all in. In the morning time not only does some of acne go down but the texture of my skin is noticeably softer. It's very effective!

For those with sensitive skin, this might be a bit harsh though. It can sting and even itch, but if you are headed to bed a couple of minutes after application - I don't think there should be any worry. Tip though, the brand repackaged this product so beware of that. It is NOT discontinued.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Might change to 5 stars after using this longer but so far so awesome!It is super lightweight but for sure packs a punch. I like to use another moisturizer after, if I have the sheer transformation one I'll use that. But I do think you can use another brand with it and see good results.I noticed people have been sensitive to it which makes sense since it has AHA which causes skin to be more sensitive. So you should make sure to use a sunscreen or a moisturize/foundation with SPF in the morning.
Anna D.
Westerville, OH
Really nice night treatment! It's not close to what I've used in the past. Most night creams are heavy and creamy, but this is a little sticky feeling, but that goes away pretty quickly. Definitely for night use only. I don't think trying to put makeup over it would work well. I have noticed my skin feels much better in the morning and it seems to improve my fine lines. I usually cleanse, put this on, then moisturize after. Would buy this again!
Carina D.
I got a small version of this from a Sephora Beauty Favorites package, and at first I was quite skeptical of the small packaging and the retail value it was originally worth. Needless to say, I figured out I only needed a small pinch of the product in order to use it correctly and it helped clear my face up & made it feel soft! I wish it was cheaper though so I can justify purchasing it, but it 100% works for me!
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
I tried a sample size jar of this and really like the product. I didn't use it long enough to be able to say anything about long term results, but from what I used, I was very happy with! First of all, I love the nice refreshing way it feels on your skin. It isn't an oily feeling that just sit on top of your skin. It soaks in nicely and makes your skin feel very hydrated and smooth.
Carly J.
Akron, OH
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Natalie W.
New Braunfels, TX
Does this aggravate sensitive skin or cause any redness?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this have a strong smell?
Alicia W.
Horace, ND
Does this dry your skin out?
Jade D.
Does this differ a lot from the overnight treatment ? I'm looking to improve skin texture / acne / acne scaring. I really like the treatment (in the bottle) but I feel like my results have plateaued a bit!