BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Bernadette M.
HAYWARD, CA
What a great product. Love the packaging, color and how it doesn’t make your face feel super stiff. It doesn’t hurt to peel off and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I’ll have to try their other products.
Cheryl L.
Wilmette, IL
This mask quickly became one of my favorites. It didn't try my skin out too much like most clay masks, it went on thin enough so that I didn't have massive goopiness on my face. The smell was pleasant as well, a surprisingly moisturizing mask for clay.
Cierra C.
My skin is pretty oily already and although this was a great moisturizer, it was a little too much for my skin. I did like the way it made my skin feel smooth. I am going to look into another Ole Henriksen product that is more conducive for oily skin
Lindsey L.
Spring Hill, TN
I did enjoy this mask a lot. It is great for sensitive skin and did not dry my skin out. I did notice that my pores did seem clearer after using this product. I would highly recommend this product. It is great!
Lavanya U.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love to pamper my skin with this detox mask. It leaves my skin so soft and glowing and doesn't dry out my skin like other masks. The smell is wonderful too! I would recommend it for all skin types.
Monica R.
Las Cruces, NM
Got a sample of this and I loved it! Cannot wait to purchase and add to my weekly mask rotation this nurture line is the best, smells great and works wonders love everything about it and would highly recommend
Jane P.
Silver Spring, MD
I really like this mask. It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and radiant. The texture is very soft and thick. It glides on your face smoothly. The only think I dislike is the scent of the product.
Savannah M.
This face mask is for dry and sensitive skin which I have combination skin which is highly sensitive. It does everything it says it does. It purifies, and calms while deeply hydrating the skin and helps reduce the appearance of redness.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this mask made my skin feel afterwards. It's hydrating without being too oily. Also... didn't break me out, which is a definite bonus! I would highly recommend this product to friends, family and followers! Makes me want to try other OLEHENDRIKSEN products as well!
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
I love the fragrance! It’s very calm and soothing. Also this is a great mask to wear when you’re in the mood for a snack. It doesn’t stress out or feel stretchy on the skin. Plus, great when you have redness on your skin, to soothe it out.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.