BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Lola S.
San Diego, CA
I love masks and Olehenriksen products so when this showed up in my Sephora Play box, I tried it right away! It is lovely with a nice scent and leaves face moist and smooth. Clay masks can be drying but not this one and it works great after exfoliating. it should work for all skin types. I will buy the full size product when the sample runs out and all my sheet masks are gone. LOL
Eunice R.
Middletown, CT
This mask smells sooo good and gives the skin a lovely hug of gently moisture and hydration. Definitely one of my favorite masks I've used this year!! It left my skin soft and supple.
Shreha J.
san francisco, CA
This is a wonderful and hydrating mask that I would recommend for all skin types. It’s extremely gentle and hydrating while still keeping your skin in control in terms of oil. It’s easy to put on and wash off with warm water. The best thing about the mask is that it’s calming, doesn’t irritate the skin, and you don’t have to tug at your face. This ensures you can head outside right after using the mask.
Himara K.
This mask is good. It has a very strong, almost menthol like, smell to it. It goes on the face easily and performs like most clay masks. I think this could be very irritating for sensitive skin types however. It works for me though! Definitely must follow up with a good moisturizer, because the product is drying ironically.
Alexandra S.
Really enjoyed the product. Reduced redness and revitalized my dry skin - both of which I have issues with. I received this to try from Influenster. Definetely found it gentle and not harsh. Only complaint would be that it's hard to remove, but it's white so it doesn't stain your towels which is ideal!
anna liza w.
San Gabriel, CA
I had this product before that Influenster that sent me. It was my first time to try it to my combination type of skin. Well, I love the texture and quality of this mask.It has a light feeling when you apply it to your face. But since my skin is a little sensitive, I feel like my skin become red after rinsing it. Maybe this product is not really meant for me.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
When I received this product I didn't have big expectations for it. And while I wish it was a big thicker of a mask, I do really love how it makes my skin feel. I use this mask, rinse and then follow up by applying my Julep skin oil I received from Influenster. I have psoriasis and it really helps my skin.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
I love this mask. I use it 2-3 times a week
Now after receiving it in a vox box. It goes on gentle, and you can definitely feel it working! No burning or anything, I usually wash and rub it in circular motions to get it all rubbed in. And after my skin literally feels brand new! OBSESSED!!
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this brand does mud masks so damn well compared to other brands. They all feel so clean and pure. This detox mask really makes me feel purified. The chamomile is great and so soothing. This helps to tighten pores and decrease oiliness. I can’t get enough of their masks.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Loved this product, left my skin very smooth and hydrated! It didn’t bother my acne prone sensitive skin and I will be recommending this product to all my friends
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.